Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177956 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
ALREADY SENT THE MANUAL, POSSIBLE SOME MIGHT HAVE IT I.E. IF YOU HAD RECEIVED IT B4
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Adeyemi0(m): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
merry Christmas, I have being around, though not writing
Same here...can't wait to learn from you more.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 12:28am On Dec 29, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
merry christmas, a free gift of business ideas ebook for all today,post your email or send text to my numbers,JESUS IS LORD
oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ncolumella(m): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c

● Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG refilling plants and 7,000 retailing outlets.  More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG industry viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to market the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

● With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources. It Is currently estimated that only 30% of our population uses LPG as a cooking energy while the remaining 40% uses Kerosene and 30% uses Fire wood.

● The current General Manager of the NNPC and the Minster of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachiukwu has stated on various occasssion that in 2016, the use of LPG would be enforced. He also stated that free LPG cylinders would be given to all Nigerians. The budget for 2016 does not include subsidy for kerosene. It Is therefore evident that the use and demand of LPG would double in 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector.

THE OPPORTUNITY IN COOKING GAS BUSINESS
======================================
LPG cylinders refilling plants would be needed to bring closer gas to the consumers and retailers. We manufacture Mini LPG cylinder refilling plants here in Nigeria. This plants are mobile and easy to operate. This type of refilling plants requires very small piece of land/space and they can be easily relocated to a more profitable location. The plants also have over 20years operating life span.

This mini plants are usually between 2.5tons- 10tons
● 1ton of gas= 80× (12.5kg cylinder)

Our storage tanks on the plants are first grade used Holland tanks with over 20years life span and they have been pressure tested and certified safe. The skid plants are well built, tested and commissioned before sale/delivery

COST:

Cost of the Our mini plants varies depending on the tank size

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N7million
● 10ton stationary plant: N11million

1ton of gas= 80× (12.5kg cylinder)

ACCESSORIES:

Once you purchase of our plants it comes with:

1. ×××× metric tonnes tank
2. Corken Fire proof ump
3. Three filling heads
4. Weighing scale and pressure gauge
5. Return Hose
6. 2 fire extinguisher
7. 2 safety goggles, boots and overall
8. Branding
9. HSE training
10. free Haulage anywhere in Nigeria

BENEFITS:

● Easy to maintain and manage
● Very low operational cost
● Location of plant can be changed/relocated at will
● Gives value for money and highly profitable
● Safe
● small portion of land/space needed
● Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG

PROFITABILITY

80 (12.5kg) cylinders makes 1ton of gas
So a 2.5ton skid plant is 200 (12.5kg) cylinder

● Cost off filling a 2.5ton plant is usually between N350-400k (including logistics)
● assuming your operational cost (which includes a generator and one staff) is N50, 000 monthly

● Cost of 12.5kg cylinder is N3000
Sales cost: N3000×200= N600,000
N600,000-400,000= N200,000
N200,000-N50,000= N150, 000

● Profit: N150, 000/2.5tons of gas

● Please note that with your plant sited in a well populated residential area, you can sell 5tons weekly making a profit of N300, 000 weekly. This is a fact base report.

CONCLUSION

We build based on order and deliver within 2week.

Please, email/call us to see images of our mini plants & information

Thank you.

Okebugwu Ikechukwu Williams

Columella Nigeria Company
Call/Whatsapp: 08029716876
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ncolumella(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2015
● Please visit the nairaland link below to see more information on investing in this highly profitable and easy gas business.

● All you need to provide is a very tiny space (Land) & and a small 2.5kva generator like the image you see below (2.5tons plant) and select/order any of our mini plant capacity ranges and we would build and deliver to your site with 2weeks.

● 2.5ton mini plant (200cylinders) : N4million
● 5ton mini plant (400cylinders): N7million
● 10ton stationary plant (800cylinders): N11million

www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omejeo: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2015
excelsiorfarm:
ALREADY SENT THE MANUAL, POSSIBLE SOME MIGHT HAVE IT I.E. IF YOU HAD RECEIVED IT B4
sir pls send to me poampearl@GMAIL.COM THANKS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Neroclassic(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hebronconcept: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2016
MAXIMIZING OPPORTUNITIES
It is a clear fact that we are in information age. Despite the fact that we are in information age yet information is powerful and expensive. The big difference between a successful entrepreneur and unsuccessful one is opportunity .
Opportunity is described as available information acted upon, they are ladders that take you to the next financial freedom or success.
When we all pray for GREATNESS, PROMOTIONS, BREAKTHROUGHS all we need to get to these points is OPPORTUNITY.
Reading this short report at such a time like this is an opportunity, some would have seen it but wont bother to read it, some wont seen it at all, am happy you are one of the few who are opportuned to see and also read it.
Success and greatness in life is a function of opportunity and preparation. Opportunity plus preparation equal to Success or Greatness.
But this is the IRONY of life, some people are prepared but don’t have opportunity to take them to the next level so they are still where they are, struggling and praying that one day E GO BETTER, however some people have opportunities at their door step, at their disposal but never maximized them because they are not prepared. They have lost opportunities in the years back which has made them to be where they are today, because they could not take such advantage.
You are where you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday and your tomorrow will be determined by the choices and decisions you make today.
Dear reader, opportunity seeking, preparation and acting on new business opportunities are ladders that takes one to the next financial freedom.
In this new year, wake up to new realities, opportunities and be prepared to take advantage at the appropriate time using contacts, networking, interaction to obtain useful information that will take you to the next level of financial freedom.

However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW
TAKE ACTION NOW
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by hebronconcept: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
Dear Reader

Do you know that the world's population has hit 7billion people?
Do you know that Nigeria's population is over 170million people
and that Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world?

Do you know that an estimated 8billion naira is spent on food and
food products in Nigeria daily, 56billion naira weekly and around
224billion a month?
Do you know that over 10million people live in Lagos? Do you know that in Lagos alone, Over #60million is spent on food daily?
Do you the number of industries in Nigeria that heavily depend on agro for their primary raw material?
Nigerians need food, those who can provide or supply it are in MONEY. Its a simple
mathematics.
Look around you and you will see proof. Poultry products, cooking oil,
rice etc are being imported from neighboring countries.
Do you know that we import maize, pineapple, watermelon? Just to mention a few.
The question is why food or agriculture business
1. Farming is a business.
Farming is a profitable business in Nigeria and all over the world, understanding the nitty gritty place you at a vantage position..
2. Farm produce will always be of high demand.
Some businesses or industry may be affected by the melt down, melt middle or whatever the experts call, but food or farm produce is different. Irrespective of the situation people must eat at least if you can eat three times a day, you will eat once.eg Most of us eat fish or meat every day, so cow price will surely keep on increasing. Catfish must continue selling, Titus and other fish in Nigeria must continue selling. Poultry birds, chicken, turkey, etc. will always have market demand. If you understand this fact, you`ll be encouraged to go into farming business
3. Nigerian population is increasing at alarming rate
Dear reader, do you know there is an opportunity in all the figures above, think
A lot of people will jump at the sight of money but very few will jump at an opportunity to make money. When you make most of the opportunities around, the result is SUCCESS.
Join a community of Those that want to transform their financial status through agriculture or farming
However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW, TAKE ACTION NOW
Sam
smartideas170@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
indeed agriculture is a good way to go, but it isn't rocket science, understudy someone so u don't come back with stories that touch d heart
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
pls all enquiry on the thread should be sent to my mail: solomonalamu@gmail.com or post it here, Iam not on whatsapp,thanks.Have a blessed month
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
pls all enquiry on the thread should be sent to my mail: solomonalamu@gmail.com or post it here, Iam not on whatsapp,thanks.Have a blessed month
AMEN grin . same to you .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by enet1(m): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
can u analyse return on investment for a new commer sir in reference to d rentage with mgt fees
I am waiting for you to analyse the return on investment.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by enet1(m): 1:21am On Feb 14, 2016
Do you help people to set up and manage farms on their behalf? I am interested in anything farming esp the ones that will bring in ROI in less than 120 days
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by enet1(m): 1:37am On Feb 14, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
@akonucheinfo, in d manual u get at least 60 bizes,pics also illustratn,it is Over 173 pages, for yr request,not possible,God bless
Is the manual e-book or hard copy and how much is it and how can I pay for it?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by enet1(m): 1:47am On Feb 14, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
@goosebumpsring paralysis,d biz that u cannot monitor can cause looses,even if there is genuine challenges,u might not understand.invest 50% in stock,if u had land i would say vegetable,okro & pigs wont be a bad idea,but consider food items,man must wack
Do you help people in managing their farms from inception till harvesting?Also do you help in getting land either by lease or rent or sale also for just farming reasons?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
enet1:
Do you help people to set up and manage farms on their behalf? I am interested in anything farming esp the ones that will bring in ROI in less than 120 days
it is possible to get ROi in 120 DAYS, I could assist to set it up, I stopped managing when I had to work on a politician farm as a consultant because of how those on ground thought I was coming in to block some loop holes. Vegetable will be right for you, I could have said fingerlings production, but I don't think you have the know-how yet, if you put your heart to it you could start small scale and many of such I started with some Nigerians via whatsapp and communication,present day Nigeria does not encourage me to travel except am lead(i don't have anyone that can pay ransome for me) Laugh
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
enet1:
Is the manual e-book or hard copy and how much is it and how can I pay for it?
ebook,u can decide to print, N7,500
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
enet1:
Do you help people in managing their farms from inception till harvesting?Also do you help in getting land either by lease or rent or sale also for just farming reasons?
in ogbomoso i could assist, i would send u to our surveyor,though u keep me inform,but he is reliable. You can manage your farm with guidance
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
enet1 i saw your pm, i couldnt read it. Send your mail directly to solomonalamu@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
in ogbomoso i could assist, i would send u to our surveyor,though u keep me inform,but he is reliable. You can manage your farm with guidance
long time bro. We no even see ur green light again? Is ur surveyor a farmer?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
omode2:
long time bro. We no even see ur green light again? Is ur surveyor a farmer?
d surveyor has cashew plantation,breed cows & pigs. for d green light,i didn't come to town,though my phone is always on bro. how yr farm?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexology: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
d surveyor has cashew plantation,breed cows & pigs. for d green light,i didn't come to town,though my phone is always on bro. how yr farm?
Please how can I get the E-book on fish farming?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rexology:
Please how can I get the E-book on fish farming?
via email
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexology: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
via email
Thank you for finding time to reply me, please can you forward it to my email blesrex@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rexology:
Thank you for finding time to reply me, please can you forward it to my email blesrex@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
with apology; No, but ask your questions here and I would rightly give the answers in relation to fish farming
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexology: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
with apology; No, but ask your questions here and I would rightly give the answers in relation to fish farming
No qualms... I do not really have any question to ask on fish farming... I just wanted to read it up, but since you declined, there is no qualms.Do have a great day.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rexology:
No qualms... I do not really have any question to ask on fish farming... I just wanted to read it up, but since you declined, there is no qualms.Do have a great day.
i can give u lots to read on fishfarming, visit the thread hidden truth of catfish farming by robonski, we have being privilege to have given enough inform u can run with (when i mean we, i meant lots of fishfarmers/consultants) or go to agricnetwork.com,possible u get more to read FOC

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.