Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177962 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
iam in south west,i dont sell ram or kid. Some could be pregnant early,as low as 7-10 months,but wise you allow them reach 1year before you start making babies from them. They become sturdy,mature & most likely live longer to serve you. Your animals will be big if you deworm at least once in 3 months interval,dont feed them too much fresh or young plants,add protein like Gnc,full fat soya for finisher. Dont give wet grasses,they each most grasses,from andropogon spp to elephant grasses etc. My advice is discuss with those that sell in market to place an order when next they intend to bring from the north,except the goats you desire to raise is west african dwarf(those common short goats) or in the alternative,visit an animal or goat/sheep farm nearest to you.
Ok thank's . now how do i deworm them .?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
ihedioramma:
Ok thank's . now how do i deworm them .?
Visit a vet store, it could be liquid or powder,just give.If liquid,starve them of water first after or before feeding. Depends on the prescription or call a vet,though he wont do anything special for deworming
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
Visit a vet store, it could be liquid or powder,just give.If liquid,starve them of water first after or before feeding. Depends on the prescription or call a vet,though he wont do anything special for deworming
Thank's .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
ihedioramma:
Thank's .
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by columnar: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Get free book on various means of making money this Christmas period,also included in the eBook is a free importation step by step quide,if you are interested,send an email to me on
Ohanaka12@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU. JESUS IS LORD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Successjoy(f): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU. JESUS IS LORD
wishing you the same. Can you please give advice. I intend going into small scale printing. I would relocate to a higher institution vicinity. I have laptop, printing papers and would be getting a fairly used printer soon. Do you think its a thriving business? Any idea on how to source for customers? Should I wait until I can afford a photocopier before starting? Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:09am On Jan 15, 2017
@missphumby post your question on the thread or send your message direct to my mail below,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
The best time to start your own product is now. Yes there is issue of funds etc. Start something,start small.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
A bless easter celebration to you all, Jesus is Lord.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2017
@ omoh17 send your email to my emailbox directly or post your request on nairaland thread
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omoh17(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2017
Need fish farming manual
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
omoh17:
Need fish farming manual
go for practicals close by, you see what is being achieve physically. Though you can see it all in just a training session.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by pluslady: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
interesting tread.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
vera2cc please post your message or send it to my email underneath
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Ijebusomaada: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
NOTICE!!

A new company in the multi level marketing industry is looking for business partners across Nigeria. Call +2348068045223 if you're interested.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Compliment of the season. There is 20,000 spent layers at epe for 1450, you can pay commission of N15 a bird, hence 1465.

Contact me if interested
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
excelsiorfarm:
Compliment of the season. There is 20,000 spent layers at epe for 1450, you can pay commission of N15 a bird, hence 1465.

Contact me if interested
SOLD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
excelsiorfarm:

Contact me if interested
now there is 50,000 old layers at Abeokuta for 1450, but as above you give commission of N15 a bird for me, hence 1465
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tosade01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
excelsiorfarm:
now there is 50,000 old layers at Abeokuta for 1450, but as above you give commission of N15 a bird for me, hence 1465

Bros, I need to discuss something with you. really need your help. pls help with ur whatsapp or call number.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Tosade01:

Bros, I need to discuss something with you. really need your help. pls help with ur whatsapp or call number.
08035335647, i believe all is well. If you call, have enough credit because many somehow call and talk like 15seconds,then cut off,expecting me to call back. I had stopped calling back because it isn't economical to continue to do such.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Happy New Year, wish you all the very best of 2018 in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Real88:
Do you stay Around Ajah,lekki,sango-tedo and Environs

Are you a Trader looking for money to expand your Business

Do you need loan to grow your business

* no collateral

*competitive interest rate

* loan disbursement within 72 hrs

interest rate for those that could be interested
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ogunleti01 send your mail directly to my email or reach me via whatsapp or post your intention here.
God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Ogunleti01: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
excelsiorfarm:
Ogunleti01 send your mail directly to my email or reach me via whatsapp or post your intention here.
God bless
want to know how much your training fee is? bamiseogunleti@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ogunleti01:
want to know how much your training fee is? bamiseogunleti@gmail.com
going back to school, continuing my post graduate. Already admitted. If close to Ekiti, and I decide to set anything up, I could invite you.

Though there are lots of other experience & knowledgeable farmers here (agricultural section) that could assist also

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.