Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? (3204 Views)

Some Fun Questions To Ask Your Partner While Chatting / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Teejayphillip(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Someone needs a help on these issue.

He's been dating the girl for good 2yrs now,without sex nor kissing. Each time he trys doing all these,the lady turns evrytin in2 fite.. He really loves these girl dearly,but these girl deny him of sex.

Though he told me the girl had a baby son of 5yrs,which she told the guy dat she waz raped by the father of the son who refuse 2 accept the pregnancy then. And each time these guy picks any female call beside her,she flares up and alwayz accuse the guy of cheating on her..

The guy is so tired of the whole situation,so he needs an advice if he can move on his life without the lady or stick 2 her lik a super glue..

So these brought the question,how long can U wait 2 ave sex wif Ur partner..

Matured answers abeg from both sexes
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by k2039: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2012
I can wait for as long as it takes me to pay her bride price
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2012
re u sure ur not the guy? if i love her i will wait. How re u sure dis girl dont go out to do dat same thing she's refusin
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by lolaluv1(f): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2012
Piece of cake....
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2012
If you love her, you will wait.

If you cannot wait, fark off and let someone else come into her life. Relationships are not supposed to be sex based like the majority have turned them to be.

Respect yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:
Piece of cake....
Lola. . .
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Mynd44: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2012
It is very easy. What's so difficult about not having sèx? A relationship has more to it than sèx

1 Like

Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by DExplorer1: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: It is very easy. What's so difficult about not having sèx? A relationship has more to it than sèx
Talk is cheap dude!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Exponental(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2012
I have waited 4 more than 2yrs but I will not take dat from a single mother. Rapped or not,.....after marriage, there issues waiting 2 be attended to. The earlier she lowers her rules n move fwd, d better 4 her.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Mynd44: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Talk is cheap dude!
I have gone longer than that so I know what I am talking about

1 Like

Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by dmcdad: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Teejayphillip: Someone needs a help on these issue.

He's been dating the girl for good 2yrs now,without sex nor kissing. Each time he trys doing all these,the lady turns evrytin in2 fite.. He really loves these girl dearly,but these girl deny him of sex.

Though he told me the girl had a baby son of 5yrs,which she told the guy dat she waz raped by the father of the son who refuse 2 accept the pregnancy then. And each time these guy picks any female call beside her,she flares up and alwayz accuse the guy of cheating on her..

The guy is so tired of the whole situation,so he needs an advice if he can move on his life without the lady or stick 2 her lik a super glue..

So these brought the question,how long can U wait 2 ave sex wif Ur partner..

Matured answers abeg from both sexes

I can wait for as long as possible provided I trust that she ain't giving it to someone else...
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by lolaluv1(f): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2012
sexkillz: Lola. . .

Killz!
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Jambsupport(f): 8:36am On Nov 21, 2012
dmcdad:

I can wait for as long as possible provided I trust that she ain't giving it to someone else...
ds men of nwadays?
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2012
victims of ra.pe end up suffering from PTSD or a phobia for sex... so it is normal to find people who react the way she did after being victimised... the guy also has to know that ther is no obligation on the lady to be intimate with him, simply becos they are in a relationship. it has to be a choice made between the 2 wen they are ready for it... if this woman receives enough support from him and effective counselling from a professional she will overcome it.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by dmcdad: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2012
Jambsupport: ds men of nwadays?

I ain't talking about men of nowadays. I'm talking about Me, Myself & I
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by SELFWORTH: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2012
sexkillz: If you love her, you will wait.

If you cannot wait, nd let someone else come into her life. Relationships are not supposed to be sex based like the majority have turned them to be.

Respect yourself!

This is all that needs to be said .
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by SELFWORTH: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2012
sexkillz: If you love her, you will wait.

If you cannot wait, and let someone else come into her life. Relationships are not supposed to be sex based like the majority have turned them to be.

Respect yourself!

This is all that needs to be said. Sex alone will not sustain a marriage
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by SELFWORTH: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have gone longer than that so I know what I am talking about

Remember, this is NL. Only the enlightened will appreciate what you said. The "Michael Douglases" and "Eric Bennets of Nigeria and NL will never understand hence the sceptism.

Don't take it personally. If everyone agreed with u, HIV will long be extinct!
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Mynd44: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Remember, this is NL. Only the enlightened will appreciate what you said. The "Michael Douglases" and "Eric Bennets of Nigeria and NL will never understand hence the sceptism.

Don't take it personally. If everyone agreed with u, HIV will long be extinct!
Lmao.

Yeah I know
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by fairygeh(f): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44: It is very easy. What's so difficult about not having sèx? A relationship has more to it than sèx
can u do it? tongue
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by fairygeh(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2012
At poster,i guess i understand her fears,she is still suffering emotionally from the r ape and she is yet to get over it.if u truly luv her should unde rstand.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Goldieluks: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2012
Is he with her because of the sex, or maybe because she has a son, so he thinks he can easily *enter the place*??
If he is with her just to have sex with her,then he better start looking for other options or better still marry her.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by iyatrustee(f): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by OEPHIUS(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Only stupidos say bullshyt like they can't hold for 2 years.

Murderferking idiotas

the lot of you are gonna end up raping your kids and househelps anyway so why the ferk and I suprised?
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Kolade9(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2012
i dnt thinks the girls love d men.
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2012
The world is going nuts by the day...sex, sex, money, money, drugs, alcohol, fraud, robbery, etc...gosh! Where is thy love
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2012
my students galfrnd was rap..ed by 2guys wen she was 8. i met her when she was 15 (SS1) and 5months later we started having se..x daily after she was convinced i love her cuz shez d one who first profess d love. i only had ha for se..x actually cuz of ha body type... meaty wit nice bo..ob.s.. i once snap d bo..ob.s.. n my guys go gaga wen i showed it to them. after d first se..x she never ever say no to my request. shez d only gal that ever locked d door on me because she wants more...Damn!! i really miss her...
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2012
DailyNews: The world is going nuts by the day...sex, sex, money, money, drugs, alcohol, fraud, robbery, etc...gosh! Where is thy love
thank u
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by yuzedo: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2012
Can she wait 2yrs to chop my money?? undecided
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo: Can she wait 2yrs to chop my money?? undecided

good question
Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by yuzedo: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2012
mawojuuche: my students galfrnd was rap..ed by 2guys wen she was 8. i met her when she was 15 (SS1) and 5months later we started having se..x daily after she was convinced i love her cuz shez d one who first profess d love. i only had ha for se..x actually cuz of ha body type... meaty wit nice bo..ob.s.. i once snap d bo..ob.s.. n my guys go gaga wen i showed it to them. after d first se..x she never ever say no to my request. shez d only gal that ever locked d door on me because she wants more...Damn!! i really miss her...

LMAO! grin grin I swear, even if you're just trolling, i think you are quite stu(P)id! Ret(a)rded morrafocka, you need to grow the f(u)ck up!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo: Can she wait 2yrs to chop my money?? undecided
being uneducated is the biggest of all curses on this planet

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? / Real Reason Why Village Girls Make Better Wife Than The City Girls / I Am Of The Opinion That Uniben Girls Are The Most Endowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.