Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria (12665 Views)

DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. / Military Planes Bombed Gwoza, Limankara Begin Major Operation To Recapture Towns / FG Writes US Over Possible Drone Strikes On Nigerian Soil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2012
If that will stop BH insurgence make them bring am sharp sharp bone national pride or sovereignty.i
Meanwhile OP or Mod pls correct the Done to Drone in the topic.
https://www.nairaland.com/1109263/us-plans-extend-done-strikes#13048223
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by youngdady: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2012
@ all those applauding the impending US drone strikes. . . . I feel nothing but pity. Wait till those drones start bombing locations in Abia, Enugu, Ogun, Lagos and other states. If you query them,they'll simply tell you it was as a result of high level classified intel which they got from God knows where.

Well this might simply be the catalyst the whole country has been waiting for to forge on together as one, believe me, when those bombs start dropping east, west & north, tribalism will exit through the window and we'll all have a new common enemy. . . . US DRONES.

3 Likes

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by julioralph(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2012
Abegi make them strike boko quick quick. Mr jona doesn't care about innocent live that are being wasted.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by alaoeri: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2012
SimplySEA: Nigerians are so ungrateful! U've tried to manage dis situation for almost a decade now, yet it's gettin worse. Now help has come and here u are makin hateful statements...? Haba... Is it dat we enjoy dis state of insecurity so we could always discuss it on NL...? I'm seriously tired of it...! Welcome mr drone
Ungrateful as how, do u knw what u are talking about? Show me a country that has experience drone strikes & its still peaceful, sending drones to Nigeria 'll make the situation worst a case of frying pan to fire. Abeg ωε don't need American's drones.

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Godmann(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2012
Let the drones come. it will definitely unite our people, letting us see clearly who our enemies are, to enable us fight our much delayed war of liberation. We are their slaves even as we are, something must open our eyes to ask for freedom. The drones might be the answer, who knows!
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by gnachu2: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2012
How true is this. What a country Nigeria. Everyday suffering and killing.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by ZeusI: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2012
US has this tendency to escalate hostility where meagre issue is involved. Tell me one place they go to restore order that don't get worser? If Nigerians don't want Boko Haram to be capable of firing missile, they should ask US to stay out.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2012
Is dx a joke?u.s tryin 2extend dia plan 4world war 3,towards nigeria.guys,dx x a bad new,dx x jst dia plan 2 control overpopulation,its nt jst d north,its 'nigeria'.imagine tryin 2go 2 sch and havin in mind dt a drone wil hit u any moment...i always thought a day lyk dx wil neva cum.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2012
Billyonaire: America should keep their drones to fight an impending civil war in their country, Nigeria will handle her national security issues.
Nigeria is handling it quite alright.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by eduson77(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2012
[size=18pt]and when did we tell them we need their help?
i know their plan..
New strategy of treasure hunt..laughing in Japanese.[/size]
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2012
obama is very good for Africa...said the sheeple

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2012
Abeg make dem come jare, dat time we go know d real BH and see if na north oil de. Quick quick please, one month drone strike for north and from der na for ND and SS plus once in a while in northern and western regions. May God bring the strikes in good time, amen
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by prettyboi1(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2012
SimplySEA: Nigerians are so ungrateful! U've tried to manage dis situation for almost a decade now, yet it's gettin worse. Now help has come and here u are makin hateful statements...? Haba... Is it dat we enjoy dis state of insecurity so we could always discuss it on NL...? I'm seriously tired of it...! Welcome mr drone
You know absolutely nothing.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Kslib(m): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2012
DivideUs: Abeg make dem come jare, dat time we go know d real BH and see if na north oil de. Quick quick please, one month drone strike for north and from der na for ND and SS plus once in a while in northern and western regions. May God bring the strikes in good time, amen
May GOD roast your stupid mouth with thunder.. Amen... You Ignoramus mumunus....
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by muktarmtt(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2012
U r fool. Of d firs oder if u tink America is helping 4 nfing dey will gonna make it Worst 4 u mumu. Let dem come u will knw Waz up
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by muktarmtt(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2012
ebere1712:
Are you a devil or one of their converts. I swear we would fight only devils and we would destroy all the devils. This may well be the much dreaded racial war. You think you can confuse us with obama. Be ready to die like a devil. If you want to see christains, muslims and traditionalists working together. Invade any part of naija with your drones. F,cuki.ng devils
I. Tolf u dis guy na mumu he tink ok US will jst come nd clear north 4 him datt he hate nd go u r mistaking dey gonna couse more fight b/w us we will continued 2 kill our self den dey steal our oil daz wat dey come 4, dey will accupy all ur oil well u will never enjoy oil money so go nd tink funkass
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by muktarmtt(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2012
bory09: Fire for fire, blood for blood, bone for bone and bomb for bomb. Let boko haram reap the fruit of terrorism they have planted and let them face the consequence of the people they have wasted. Blood are crying and peoples have been rendered into external torment all because of their evil let them and their coming generation suffer in sorrow i support but still let the will of God be done
shut up mumu u tink dey will jst come nd boom north 4 u abi u r fool dey will boom us all dow dey want us 2 split nd go 4 war by 2015 so dey want make Sure it hppnds men tink if u go 2 war with d north it wund b god daz d last ting will want
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by femifoly: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2012
Drones kẹẹ shocked shocked! If the Nigerian Government should permit that, then I will confirm the fact that we are being governed by mumus. The US should keep their drones far far away from our country. We already have enough on our hands with boko haram, no need to further complicate our internal affairs.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by juman(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2012
Hiss.

They are just wasting their time and wasting the resources of their country chasing shadow around the world.

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by StoneAngel(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2012
U.S and their problem, the only drone targets i think we have in Nigeria is Aso Rock( only when the president and his intellectual baboons are inside) and the Senate House that is filled with jokers..
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by solomon111(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2012
This is the reason why they are the most hated country in the world.
They are always trying to overstep their boundaries.
Useless people.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by gnachu2: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2012
pretty_boi:
You know absolutely nothing.
thank you. Supposing it strikes him first will he come back here to comment.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2012
US forcing their 2015 prediction to pass...

1 Like

Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by AfroBlue(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2012
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2012
ochallo: they dont need drones for boko haram, that is like killing a spider with a grenade. Foot soldiers alone would erase bokoharam and it's sponsors for life.
;Di fEEL yhu ma gUy!!
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Adey09(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2012
And am even sure , its even innocent people especially old men , women and little children that would be definitely be killed by the drones
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by thoth: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2012
I know it will reach this stage finally, for those who thinks that such operations will force nigerians unite i want to inform you that the USA has even before now acquired assets that would make sure that it won't incite any unity.
98% of all those rich men and politicians you guys look up to are directly or indirectly in the US paychecks. They will lead you but the decisions will be handed down to them from the same men who owns the drones, they will profess against them in public and take order from them in closed doors and they will be promised riches and they shall get stinkly rich.
At that stage with the clout and power they had amassed from your initial support for them they will snuff out any individual who by chance or luck tries to TRUTHFULLY inform the people.
Think of drones and think of hell in Nigeria.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Valon4ego(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Super1759: they should count nigeria out, if they can restore peace in mali and libya, bokoharam will be gone. Besides we are on top of the situation,soon it will be over before they will come to take un-earned glory.
and do you honestly believe that America will bring peace to Those countries huh? If anything, their involvement will exacerbate issues.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by saintneo(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2012
US should send their drones to Texas to stop the supremacists.

Complete nonsense, I must say. They ally themselves with bullying Isreal, killing people on a daily basis in Gaza. They made Somalia ungovernable, they brought war to Iraq and Afghanistan, then they want to bring their shhhhhhhhhhhite to Nigeria.

I prefer our Nigeria Military to quash this group to US sending their drones to Nigeria.

NB: I am against Boko Haram.
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by blackmale1: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Billyonaire: America should keep their drones to fight an impending civil war in their country, Nigeria will handle her national security issues.
Did i hear 'Nigeria handling her national security issues' what exactly has nigeria actually handled!
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kslib:
May GOD roast your stupid mouth with thunder.. Amen... You Ignoramus mumunus....

see fool, shey una want make northerners die abi? hidioooot!!!! again, may god bring them fast
Re: US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria by Kslib(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
DivideUs:

see fool, shey una want make northerners die abi? hidioooot!!!! again, may god bring them fast
Wetin dis mumunus dey talk sef?? Who want make northerns die?? We want make them die na im we con dey oppose the idea if drones?? Inshoort,your mumu na oga....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Electricity Situation In Your Area / Abia Central Senatorial District: Governor Orji Records Landslide Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.