Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Make 3,500 Daily With 4k In A Global Oil Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 3,500 Daily With 4k In A Global Oil Biz (791 Views)

Make #3,000 Per Hour From VIRTUAL FOOTBALL BETTING / PLS HELP!!! What Business/trade Can I Do With 4k Pounds In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 3,500 Daily With 4k In A Global Oil Biz by Mentaremix(m): 2:07am On Nov 21, 2012
By partnering with Syntek Global, you can personally provide a way to ease that pain. You have the tools to save people a good amount of money on their vehicle expenses and give many the opportunity to make the extra money we all need. In fact, people actually make money just by using XFT.

Did you know that countries all over the world have pledged to reduce emissions anywhere from 15%- 70% by the year 2020? How will they do this? They have no idea! XFT reduces emissions by about 1/3. Some tests show even more reduction than that. XFT is a simple, effective, immediate answer to this problem. And it actually costs you less to use this product, than not to.
Talk about a wide-open opportunity!

It’s simple to become a Distributor. It takes about 20 minutes, and by the time you are done you will have everything you need to start earning an income with Syntek Global. We create your website for you, we take the orders, process the credit card payment, ship the products, and even handle customer service. Your part is to spread the word about this amazing product and send people to your website to purchase the products and start saving money. As a Syntek Global distributor, you will earn money every time someone makes a purchase.

But it goes beyond just earning a sales commission. Syntek Global gives you the ability to grow a sales team and earn an override on all the sales from the people in your team. As your team grows, so will your paycheck.

Syntek Global pays our Distributors in many different ways, including Direct Sales Commissions, Team Sales Commissions, Check Matching Commissions, and a number of other incredible bonuses. If you can see the potential, and you are personally driven, we would love to have you as a part of our Syntek family. All of our sales and team growth happens through one of our Syntek Global Distributors. If you are already in contact with one of our Distributors, you can contact that person for more information, or to join the team. If you are not already in contact with a Distributor, we would be happy to connect you to someone in your area.

You will be provided with sales training, team-building training, tools, the website and everything else you need to jump start your own Syntek Global business. We look forward to working with you.Come for FREE BIZ SEMINAR every Saturday by 12:00noon at 110B,Obafemi Awolowo,Ikeja,HTH Building,Beside Holy Trinity Hospital,Opp.Access bank.Call 08090684207 for more info

(1) (Reply)

I Have 100k , Please advise Me What Kind Of Bis Will Give Me 100% In 5month. / I Need A Used Shawarma Machine / Which Company/services Buy And Ship Goods To Nigeria From Ebay...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.