Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Roberto Di Matteo Sacked - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roberto Di Matteo Sacked (27997 Views)

Roberto Di Matteo For Valencia Job? / Chelseafc Sacks Manager Roberto Di Matteo / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by blacksta(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2012
when is somebody going to Wenger - He is about the only manager in any top four team assured a position after many failings
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by gwas(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2012
Chelsea is indeed an outstanding football club! just check out the number of people viewing this thread. Aha!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Rooneyboy(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2012
omowolewa: Lesson: quit when the stage ovation is loud.
WORD !
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by jamp: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2012
Benitez will come cos he know how to play torres very well. Torres played well under him and they still want to keep torres

Good move though I love RDM
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by RudySmith(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2012
ActiveMan: FOR JOB SEEKERS
ANY JOB LIKE CHELSEA COACH POSITION WILL NOT COME YOUR WAY. IJN grin

WHAT THE F U CK IS THE OWNER THINKING?

HE WANT TO WIN EVERYTIME?

IF NA HIM GET ARSENAL HE GO KILL THE PLAYERS WITH GUN AND USE BOOM KILL THE COACH

ur state of mind is ur failure, there should b no other option than winning, and the will of winning. same thing happened last yr and it was the greatest move ever.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by dopeJemi: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2012
Abeg abeg abeg

Y'alL can tawk abt matteo's sack alL day buh don't bring guardiola into this angry

D man is coming 2 manchester united n dats finaL

Abramovich shud be d coach n assistant coach of cheLsea grin

Chelsea needs 4coaches n 5 assistant coaches 2 progress in 1 season grin
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by boron10(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2012
It's our money. RDM needs to go and improve on his coaching skills. And i also believe Torres should be sacked with him.

With RDM's record, big clubs should be queueing for his signature. And i'm sure we have the money to bring him back once he's improved. Let him go and gather more experience jare. Good riddance
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by freecocoa(f): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2012
Super1759: you are not a true fan joor. This is what makes us unique and always on frontpage in every news. chelsea for life, its not about the coach, but the club
And if you are a true fan, you'd understand that the coach is also part of the club, the coach helps shape the players that make up the club.
Coaches have come and gone but I've never been this pissed about it, RDM is doing good as far as I'm concerned, the dude has just coached the club for 8 months, he got us the UCL and what he gets in return is a sack?
Do you think greatness is achieved in just one day? Oh well its Abra after all, we shouldn't be surprised.angry
P.S its fans like you that give Chelsea fans a bad name, what has being on the front page got to do with anything? Don't even answer that.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Afam4eva(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2012
blacksta: when is somebody going to Wenger - He is about the only manager in any top four team assured a position after many failings
That's because Arsenal's ideology is the one he created. Sacking Wenger is like destroying Arsenal's ideology.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by rman: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2012
WRONG MOVE!

Chelsea is going trophyless due to this move.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by drlaykay(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2012
footreja: I pity Di matteo. Torres killed him.
I agree wid u.his downfall can also be associated with d love of ryan bertrand.
All d same,I think he is a good coach bt likes tete(gamble)
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Eseries(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2012
hehehehe!
clubs and their SUGAR DADDIES!
is amazing how a football club will be one man's toy
it doesn't happen to BIG CLUBS anyway!
BIG CLUBS don't have SUGAR DADDIES........They have LEGENDS
YNWA!

2 Likes

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by aieromon(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Who will bell the cat?

50cent claims another casualty.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by olaolaking: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2012
jigawatts: The truth is, Roman neva wanted Di Matteo, its just the emotion behind him winning the Champions League dat made him get d contract .....
Goodluck to RDM

Coach and players come and go..... But the club stays.

#CHELSEA

Tell me what happened to the ones he liked. He has sacked about 6 coahes now in less than 7 years. Tell me any other big club that does that.
THIS IS NOTHING BUT BAD MANAGEMENT!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Nawa oh just a bad run of form dem don sack am Wenger need 2 go do thanksgiving 4 church shey him no be Chelsea coach cus na jail dem go send am

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by akintun: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Nawa 4 dis man ooooooooo. If he owned man u, I'm sure sir Alex would have been sacked long ago. Useless owner, stupid and racist club.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Afam4eva(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2012
freecocoa: And if you are a true fan, you'd understand that the coach is also part of the club, the coach helps shape the players that make up the club.
Coaches have come and gone but I've never been this pissed about it, RDM is doing good as far as I'm concerned, the dude has just coached the club for 8 months, he got us the UCL and what he gets in return is a sack?
Do you think greatness is achieved in just one day? Oh well its Abra after all, we shouldn't be surprised.angry
P.S its fans like you that give Chelsea fans a bad name, what has being on the front page got to do with anything? Don't even answer that.
You're right. For most chelsea fan is all about bragging rights and all sorts of irrelevant things. No wonder you're thinking of decamping to a club that fits your kind of person.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by MadCow1: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Jezzybrown(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2012
It's samson siasia's turn now. Then Drogba in 3 months time by the siasia would have been sacked
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by yuzedo: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2012
Mad Cow:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Lmfaooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This has gotta be my favorite flash image yet! LMFAOOOO! The inimitable Jim Carrey in the classic Ace Ventura! grin grin grin

Anyway, f(u)ck Chelsea! They don't give me free merchandise, match-day tickets, or cash allowance. Till football clubs start paying fans, i remain a neutral ardent of the good game! cool
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by goldng: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2012
Goodluck for the Blues smiley
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Super1759: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2012
gwas: Chelsea is indeed an outstanding football club! just check out the number of people viewing this thread. Aha!
na so en deh be, all our matches, the thread deh reach 10,11 and more. Uuupppppp chelseaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by MadCow1: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by blaise26abj(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2012
This Chelsea sef. There will always be ups and downs in a season no matter how good the coach is. U are experimenting with a different style of play and you still want 100% success?

Abramovic is a visionless f.ool. This will destabilize chelsea. As a manutd fan, i saw them as the only formidable contender for the league. Now, they will be lucky to finish 4th.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2012
Abramovich should just come and coach chelsea na. we know he cant fire himself(not too sure of that sef). whoever he brings has to win the champions league back to back or else. . . even if Guardiola comes, he'll have to win 6 trophies in his 1st season or he'll be sacked. we need long term planning in this club and this Roman guy just wont plan on a long term. i don tire sef cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2012
Wrong move . . .
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by jamp: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2012
gwas: Chelsea is indeed an outstanding football club! just check out the number of people viewing this thread. Aha!

We are too much.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2012
Rooneyboy:

my dear y are u ranting here ?
Abramovich is a business man and all a business man want is result and more results.

A business man should always trust his intuition before relying on experience and on this I support Abramovich 100 percent
Apparently he isn't a good business man and you can't win them all.
Sometimes, a little patient is all you need to get there my dear.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by justman29(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2012
didn't watch d match bt i thin Roman is nt new to us... He's just shown us hw consistent he is when it comes to d business of firing and hiring... PEP watchout!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2012
any coach coming to chelsea should beta demand for a huge payoff in the event of being sacked before a year
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by IleIfe2(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2012
WTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet English Premier League Nike Merlin / Monaco Vs Juventus : UCL (0 - 2) On 3rd May 2017 / Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.