Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Release Of The Omega Anointing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Release Of The Omega Anointing. (2952 Views)

Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Release Of The Omega Anointing. by uchkochi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
THE RELEASE OF THE OMEGA ANOINTING.

The Omega Anointing is the finishing Anointing, it is the Anointing to end well, it is the power to complete what have been started. Many people start well but never finish. For example, they have a successful wedding ceremony, but presently their marriage is unsuccessful, they start a project but abandon it half way, they began gloriously but cannot finish what they have started. It is only those that finish what they have started that are celebrated, a crown is only given to those who completed what they began. No matter how fast you run, if you don't reach the finish line, you may not be celebrated. Paul said that He had fought a good fight and FINISHED his course. 2nd Timothy 4:7. You may have probably set some goals that you have not yet accomplished. Do not give up on your goals, all you need is the finishing Anointing, which is the OMEGA ANOINTING.

What the OMEGA ANOINTING does is to give you SPEED FOR ACCOMPLISHMENT. You and I need this speed to fulfil our goals even before this year come to an end. To contact this anointing, you need to make a proclamation of faith. The bible says that you shall decree a thing and it shall be established. Just lift up your hands where you are and say; I RECEIVE THE OMEGA ANOINTING TO FINISH WELL IN JESUS NAME.

You have received it already. Why I know this is because the bible says in Psalm 65:11 that the LORD WILL CROWN THIS YEAR WITH GOODNESS FOR YOU. Rejoice and celebrate the OMEGA ANOINTING THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED IN JESUS NAME. BB PIN 2739F228.
Re: The Release Of The Omega Anointing. by Goshen360(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Glory to God!
Re: The Release Of The Omega Anointing. by PastorKun(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
All sorts of false doctrines being invented in Nigerian churches today. angry
Re: The Release Of The Omega Anointing. by ogoamaka99(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pastor Kun:
All sorts of false doctrines being invented in Nigerian churches today. angry
@ pastor kun,
I will appreciate to know what makes it a false doctrine?
Re: The Release Of The Omega Anointing. by PastorKun(m): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2012
ogoamaka99:
@ pastor kun,
I will appreciate to know what makes it a false doctrine?

Maybe you should ask the OP to tell us how he arrived at the term 'omega annointing' and show us biblical back up for the thrash he wrote then we will know it wasn't just invented.

(1) (Reply)

Why POPE Resign? Is He A Muslim Now? / When you come across a Hopeless Situation. / How Do You Calculate Your Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.