Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lagos To Benin City By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Benin City By Road (5539 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Benin City By Road by Entpri: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2012
Please, pals, where can I get a better AC bus to Benin city from Lagos? transport name and terminal location will be appreciated .
Re: Lagos To Benin City By Road by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
Entpri: Please, pals, where can I get a better AC bus to Benin city from Lagos? transport name and terminal location will be appreciated .
When you talk about better AC bus, i recommend Edegbe line. They are in Ajah. just tell a bike to take you to their bus stop.
though, they have other bus stop at some other location like Yaba, Iyanakpaja and so on. But, am very familiar with the Ajah station. It is well as i wish you safe journey to Benin and don't forget to buy us Ostritch Bread oh...
Re: Lagos To Benin City By Road by Entpri: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
To be precise I'm arriving at murtala muhammed airport Lagos, hoping to travel by road to Benin using public AC bus
Re: Lagos To Benin City By Road by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2012
Entpri: To be precise I'm arriving at murtala muhammed airport Lagos, hoping to travel by road to Benin using public AC bus
Chatter a car at the and tell the car to take ​U̶̲̥̅̊ to Edegbe line in Lekki Ajah road
Re: Lagos To Benin City By Road by Entpri: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
Cheers man
Re: Lagos To Benin City By Road by ogadriva(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2015
ok These are the list we can recommend for now.. They have good customer rating with NO ACCIDENT REPORTED SO FAR..

1 - Edegbe line
2 - Iyare
3 - Good is Good

As you know we are independent bus operator and what ever our customer tell us is their honest opinion because they know if the bus operator mess up they will report to us..

(1) (Reply)

Kuwait Visa Requirement / YANKARI, Nigeria's Most Popular National Park / 10 Things To Pack When You Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.