Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft (17934 Views)

B’haram Brings Mubi Under Sharia, Amputates 10 / 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery / Ex- IGP Ehindero Remanded In Prison For Theft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by ZeusI: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2012
shymexx:

Your myopic rants reeks of ignorance and stupidity... Go to Saudi Arabia and see if they won't chop off your hands as well, regardless of your belief system... Arabs don't rate black people and they could care less about who you worship...

Aryan supremacists are a christian terrorist group and their motto is a verse from the bible, dumb fvck...
Dullard, read my comment well before responding, if i violate the law of any sovereignty, i must face the consequences. As for Aryans, Hitler made it clear that ' religion must never interfere in the affairs of state and vice-versa'. Besides any human can claim any motto he wants. I wish every muslim goodluck in their religion. Bloody, violent lots, guess nemesis is catching up on you all.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by okavango: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2012
There is nothing to share about this post. Do in rome as the romans do. Thank God the man involved is their fellow moslem brother. He is aware of the law and has lived with it. No sympathy...
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2012
Zeus I: Dullard, read my comment well before responding, if i violate the law of any sovereignty, i must face the consequences. As for Aryans, Hitler made it clear that ' religion must never interfere in the affairs of state and vice-versa'. Besides any human can claim any motto he wants. I wish every muslim goodluck in their religion. Bloody, violent lots, guess nemesis is catching up on you all.

You can neither spell correctly, nor articulate your points the right way - yet I'm the 'dullard', no? grin Typical!

Law, or no freaking law, tourists and pilgrims must be protected - period...

Your country is a weak country, hence why ragheads stay amputating your citizens like cows....
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by 360command: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2012
Boyz n girls, men and women . can anyone answer this question for me. After the amputation of the victim , what will happen to his/her hand? would it be sent to the medicare for them to stop blood from flowing or he will be left to............?
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by AlterEgoTM: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2012
icez: The AFP news agency says the
kingdom applies the Islamic sharia
law, including executions by the
sword for people convicted of
molestation, murder, [size=30pt]apostasy[/size],
armed robbery and drug trafficking.
shocked shocked shocked
Behead someone for apostasy
That's just the stuff of barbaric brutes.
Can the in-house 'muftis' explain this in light of Quran 2:256 which states and I quote "THERE SHALL BE NO COMPULSION/COERCION IN RELIGION/MATTERS OF FAITH"
BTW, na soponna go kee King Abdullah and his ruling council.
Buncha twàts.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by hollypagan: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2012
Why one hand they should have cut the two hand
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by akintun: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2012
These things happen only to d poor. Saudi is a country dat has over 50,000 royals, and I'm sure non of them have experienced sharia law.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by erayo2GCA(m): 12:29am On Nov 22, 2012
f.oo.lish religion, executing someone for apostasy...arabs are animals
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Techwriter: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2012
According to Ghandi, "an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind" the once that cut off this arm habe their own sins but like the pharisees of Jesus time, they know how to conceal it while condemning others. They are like painted sepulcher appearing nice to men but inside is full of dead bones, apologies to Jesus. The Yerima that introduced Sharia, also went for a child to marry and stories has it thay the man is very promiscuous. What wld I sday about Faruk Lawal-the acclaimed Mr. Integrity, that's how he appeard to others but u know better than I who he really is
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2012
shymexx:

Pray for what, if I may ask?

He prayed he wouldn't lose a hand.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by solomon111(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2012
shymexx:

No, Arabs have always been racist towards black people and they don't rate us at all... We feel we're inferior to them... If you doubt my assertion, a visit to North Africa will definitely change your opinion... However, it isn't about a black person being punished - it's about the utter disrespect Saudi Arabia showed towards Nigeria... The victim isn't a citizen of their country and he was there on pilgrimage... So, his rights should be protected before anything...

If it were an American or a Briton, they wouldn't have tried this madness - the foreign office would have fought against it... Best believe all Britons would be all over the internet condemning this barbaric act, regardless of the victim's belief system...
Is it the same way american foreign office fought for their ambassador,before he was murdered like a dog in libya?
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by BlackBaron: 12:36am On Nov 22, 2012
The hypocrisy of the 'O so righteous Nigerians'. Acting like they wouldn't do worse! Steal as little as a necklace from say a marketplace and they turn to feral beasts - maiming, beating and lynching.

Bottom line is all these practices are uncivilised and barbaric

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2012
solomon111: Is it the same way american foreign office fought for their ambassador,before he was murdered like a dog in libya?

What's the correlation between assassination and someone sentenced by the Islamic court of law in a savagely country??

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Horus(m): 12:47am On Nov 22, 2012
Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated every months right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions),Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Lasinoh: 1:04am On Nov 22, 2012
I wonder what 'tribe' of monkeys he hails from. . . . wink
We really can't go by these yahoo-yahoo names.
Can we?

Just saying MKO Abiola was a muslim too you know?
But he was not a 'Northerner'. . . .

Hmmmmmmmmmm. . . .

Just wondering. . . . out loud. kiss
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by lacasa: 1:12am On Nov 22, 2012
shymexx: I'm pissed! - why do Nigerians travel to these stone age countries, anyway?

Nothing can replace an amputated hand - fvck the ragheads in Saudi Arabia!! sad

Another unintelligent cretin here undecided

U dare call Saudi arabia a stone age country

Mumu, make an effort to leave µя village n u'll learn a thing or two abt other soceities n Ђδω stinking rich n gleaming Saudi arabia is, n Ђδω their citizens live larger than life
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 22, 2012
e fit am sef, no be hin religion?
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 22, 2012
lacasa:
Another unintelligent cretin here undecided

U dare call Saudi arabia a stone age country

Mumu, make an effort to leave µя village n u'll learn a thing or two abt other soceities n Ђδω stinking rich n gleaming Saudi arabia is, n Ђδω their citizens live larger than life

So, living off free oil wealth equals leaving the stone age mentality, prick? - if it were not for the free oil money, those ragheads would still be jocking camels around the Arabian desert like their brothers in Yemen and Jordan... What's Saudi Arabia's achievement apart from exporting Salafism? Those fools have so many modern military equipments they keep as accessories, yet they can't even operate none of them - useless, curry smelling, camel jockeys...

You're an Arab slave and your smelly head will soon be chopped by Arabs like they did your brothers in Libya... I don't even need to talk about your intelligence because your level of intelligence can't be higher than that of a camel, since your Arab gods are camel jockeys...

Piss off and get rap.ed in the bum by a camel's dyck, prick...

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by dnawah(m): 2:08am On Nov 22, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well, na their brother hand them cut so that one concern them cheesy.
abi na them them
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by lumideezle(m): 2:10am On Nov 22, 2012
Islam is a religion of Peace, I repeat, islam is a religion of peace!!!

Well oh well if we all got our hands cut for every thieft from childhood guess having both arms intact would be a rear "genetic disorder"
All those sayn this is the kind of religion we want are just shallow.
So when you finish cutting off the arms of 80% of your citizens who would do all d work left now? And you would prolly have a lot of dependants peeps 2 deal with. Religion of Peace my foot ! Sharia my behind!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by doppler777(m): 2:10am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:

This is the kind of law we need in this country,by now most of our politicians should be without hands
Oh no!check you-tube,head rolls and not hands grin
k2039:

This is the kind of law we need in this country,by now most of our politicians should be without hands
Oh no!check you-tube,head rolls and not hands
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by GeJ79: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2012
NA E GOOD FOR THAT ABOKI........... YOU UNA DEY PITY FOR NA. DEM SAY DEM WANT SHARIA N NA D SHARIA LAW BE DAT NA........HAPPY ONE HAND. grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:

Our leaders should lead by example. Imagine Jonathan, Mark, Tambawal and Chief Justice without one of their hands. It would be exemplary!
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by king100(m): 3:57am On Nov 22, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I think the punishment is too harsh. Imprisonment, heavy fine etc would have been more appropriate. This is 2012 for Christ's sake!!!
Must you steal for christ's sake?
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Tropilo(m): 4:53am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:
Yes,damn serious,by now most of our politicians should be without hands

If this barbaric law is allowed in Nigeria, no single politician will be affected. They will still apply it only on petty thieves. After all, while it was practiced in Zamfara, the rogueish governor had his hands intact while a poor man was even "bribed" to loose his.

Even in the so called Arabian land, how many "silk" wearing men loose their hands? None!
They keep fleasing the poor in the name of royalty. Stup¡d people!
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by odehaj: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2012
executions by the sword![/quote]This can be painful...what about plea-bargain??
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2012
The ghost of Hammurabi lives. tongue
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2012
AlterEgo™:

shocked shocked shocked
Behead someone for apostasy
That's just the stuff of barbaric brutes--

Believe it bro.
Sadly, many radical Islamists practice this savagery.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Lakayana: 5:15am On Nov 22, 2012
icez: But this is someone who went to pray.
He is a guest in their country.
Who are you praying to with theft in mind?
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Surajudeeni: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2012
That is a very nice one there. Kudos, when it come to adjudication of justice no brother sister or any bias or pity. If you are found guilty, then you say bye bye to one of your hands. Unlike Nigeria where things are done with religion, tribal and biological sentiment. And if any Nigerian felt abused you may go to world court .
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Thok(m): 5:34am On Nov 22, 2012
Megida, Saudi no be Kano.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Lakayana: 5:35am On Nov 22, 2012
What is he going tell his children and friends when he comes back people go to Saudi and come back with golden tooth and are refer to as "AHLAJIS" he is coming back with one hand what would he be called?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ban Ki-moon Arrives Nigeria Sunday / Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters / Solomon Dalung With Aruna Quadri In Brazil (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.