Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft (17935 Views)

B’haram Brings Mubi Under Sharia, Amputates 10 / 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery / Ex- IGP Ehindero Remanded In Prison For Theft. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by alyarmouk(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2012
if money dey n evrybody dey work..begi begi no go dey..oritse femi sagbene dey dey dey....sagbene dey dey dey...vector sagbene dey dey dey oyemi oo oyemi oooo.

dem neva see anything
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by ceejayluv(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2012
Lakayana: What is he going tell his children and friends when he comes back people go to Saudi and come back with golden tooth and are refer to as "AHLAJIS" he is coming back with one hand what would he be called?

Al-Shari....? Oh, never mind
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by naffysa(f): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2012
It is good for him,Ole
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by BeraBera(f): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2012
In this our modern generation? Odikwa very terrible
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by chacha3(f): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2012
Hmmm I no wan laf at all bt I can't help it
,so by d time he steals again he will lose both hands.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Tropilo(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2012
salafiyy: I prefer this to ALUU because it is instructed by GOD...I'm proud to be a muslim

O' well even a goat is proud of its mumu-ness!
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Revolva(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2012
I beg make una give am short sleeve jare
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2012
salafiyy: I prefer this to ALUU because it is instructed by GOD...I'm proud to be a muslim

We don't giv a fvck about ur pride as a muslim, everyone's got their religion. The excitment of ur pride will certainly vanish when u or any member of ur family become a victim.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by didisky(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:

This is the kind of law we need in this country,by now most of our politicians should be without hands

It is still the ordinary man that will suffer and not the thieves in power.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Vincent41(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2012
icez: Saudi authorities on Wednesday chopped off the hand of a Nigerian man convicted of theft, in compliance with the Islamic sharia law strictly applied in the kingdom, the interior ministry said.

Mohammed Ahmed Ibrahim was convicted of theft and sentenced to having “his right hand amputated” the ministry said in a statement carried by SPA state news agency.

The punishment was executed in Mecca where the theft took place, it said.

The AFP news agency says the kingdom applies the Islamic sharia law, including executions by the sword for people convicted of rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/uncategorized/saudi-amputates-nigerians-hand-over-theft/

laugh wan kill me after reading dis news.......lol......still Laughing.............dem suppose chop off de two hands and give him award.........i love dis country
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Butoneday2(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2012
Good news, thank God say no be yoruba or Ibo man dis one na hausa guy. Let dem carry on. (Mohammed Ahmed Ibrahim?)
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by bigmanahmad: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2012
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE FEEL PITY FOR A THIEF(it shows how corrupted we are as a society)..EVERY LAW THAT AS EVER BEEN CREATED SERVES AS A DETERRENT!THAT IS WHY NOT EVERY NIGERIA IS PUSHING DRUGS COS HE DOES NOT WANT TO WASTE 20 YRS OF HIS LIFE...IT IS NOT STRANGE TO FIND BIG PENALTIES FOR BIG CRIMES SO THAT PEOPLE WILL BE AFRAID TO EVEN THINK OF IT LET ALONE COMMITTING THE CRIME...
IF WE WERE TO FOLLOW THIS SAYING OF JESUS LITERALLY ''LET HIM WITHOUT A SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE'' THEN THERE WOULD BE NO LAW AND HENCE NO POLICE OFFICERS BECAUSE, AFTER ALL, EVERY BODY IS A SINNER! (murderers and thief will walk free..the world will not no more be safe for the believers)...
SAUDI ARABIA DOES NOT FOLLOW STRICT SHARIAH (i wish they do)...I AM YET TO FIND ANY MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRY THAT FOLLOW STRICT SHARIAH LAW (sadly so). THEY ONLY FOLLOW THE PART THAT SUITS THEIR AGENDA OF THE LAW..
IN ISLAM, STEALING IS A MAJOR SIN HENCE THE BIG DETERRENT..
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by drstone1: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:

This is the kind of law we need in this country,by now most of our politicians should be without hands

Sheer Barbarism!!!!
May be we should also advocate for Public SLICING of the Throat with Jack Knives for those who collect Bribes!!! [b]those who force in to trafficking or are found to patronise Prostitutes SHould Have their "ABUNNA" sliced or scraped in public while the Women found carrying Drugs inserted in their"MMMMH" should have barbed wire poked into the "Abunna" in public. That is the Kind of LAW we need.
Mtscheeew!!
Welcome to BOKO Kingdom!![/b]
I hope when he finally comes to KANO Or SOkoto He wont end up in LAGOS begging for Alms ...and pray fake prayers like we hear: MAy GOd bless for giving me alms.....I SHAKE MY HEAD again when i See the dangerous effect of blind religious fantism.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Shine1177: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2012
shymexx: I'm pissed! - why do Nigerians travel to these stone age countries, anyway?

Nothing can replace an amputated hand - fvck the ragheads in Saudi Arabia!! sad

Why do Nigerians steal in this computer/jet age? No offense.

Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2012

Woww so if Aluu people come out and say their act was sanctioned by God then what they did is justifiable abi? Good to know I will just run along and tell them a SALAFIST told to bring d good news to them.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Burger01(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2012
This is simple. Laws are meant to be obeyed. If you violate the law of your host country and you get caught then be ready to dance to any tune of punishment applicable to such law. Don't steal, if you do and you get caught you pay with your hand amputated. So, what's all these arguments about?
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by olenyi: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:

Agreed. But remember dat he who comes to equity, most come with clean hands.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by drstone1: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2012
Burger01: This is simple. Laws are meant to be obeyed. If you violate the law of your host country and you get caught then be ready to dance to any tune of punishment applicable to such law. Don't steal, if you do and you get caught you pay with your hand amputated. So, what's all these arguments about?

Sheer Barbarism!!!! May be we should also advocate for Public SLICING of the Throat with Jack Knives [/b]for those who collect Bribes!!! those who force in to trafficking or are found to patronise [b]LovePeddlers SHould Have their "ABUNNA" sliced or scraped in public [/b]while the Women found carrying Drugs inserted in their"MMMMH" should have barbed wire poked into the "Abunna" in public. That is the Kind of LAW we need.
[b]Mtscheeew!! Welcome to BOKO Kingdom!!

I hope when he finally comes to KANO Or SOkoto He wont end up in LAGOS begging for Alms ...and pray fake prayers like we hear: MAy GOd bless for giving me alms.....I SHAKE MY HEAD again when i See the dangerous effect of blind religious fanatism.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Burger01(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2012
dr stone:

Sheer Barbarism!!!! May be we should also advocate for Public SLICING of the Throat with Jack Knives [/b]for those who collect Bribes!!! those who force in to trafficking or are found to patronise [b]LovePeddlers SHould Have their "ABUNNA" sliced or scraped in public [/b]while the Women found carrying Drugs inserted in their"MMMMH" should have barbed wire poked into the "Abunna" in public. That is the Kind of LAW we need.

I hope when he finally comes to KANO Or SOkoto He wont end up in LAGOS begging for Alms ...and pray fake prayers like we hear: MAy GOd bless for giving me alms.....I SHAKE MY HEAD again when i See the dangerous effect of blind religious fanatism.

Whatever. Just obey the freaking law if you wanna live in their country and if you cant obey the law find the next exit out their kingdom. Simple.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by obongoboy: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2012
u see why ur country Nigeria is the worst place to be born in in the whole world? stealing every where. from president to messenger stealing, stealing,stealing.I hate a country where 80% of her citizens are thiefs, robbers, looters and 20% ritualists. let earthquake happen in Nigeria jooor. dead country.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by bigmanahmad: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2012
dr stone:

I'd rather live with the so called ''barbaric law''(as some apologetic xtians call it) so as long as it guarantee my safety than live in a xtian setting no law exist at all just because there would be no body to exercise the law since only the non sinner ''must cast the first stone'' and ''every body is a sinner''
Thank God for the western xtians who made compromises to establish a law...since i have heard that in xtianity, the only punnishment is eternal damnation...(something like that)
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by salolo(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2012
too bad
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by aglomar: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2012
What will he tell his familw when he returns home?
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by ParisLove2(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2012
Sheer barbarism. They also murder you for apostacy i.e leaving islam. Thank God am not a muslim!
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Mortiple(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2012
Before one says "jack" this AMPUTEE ALHAJI would find his way down Southern Nigeria in search of 'greener pasture'. Most often, they even become 'employers of labour' by engaging a 'manager' abi na 'P/A'.

It isn't a bad idea to amputate thieves but let prohibit them from traveling out of their state so as not to constitute nuisance to other people. Northern Nigerian states claim to be practicing Sharia Law yet their leaders are stealing them home and dry. One law for the master, another for servants.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by juman(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:

I like this. grin
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by true2god: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2012
But_one_day: Good news, thank God say no be yoruba or Ibo man dis one na hausa guy. Let dem carry on. (Mohammed Ahmed Ibrahim?)
Hw can a normal igbo man go to saudi for pilgrimage, unless na fake igbo.

An igbo man will rather invest the money into his bizness dan waste it with yeye and risky travel.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by kambah(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2012
If dat should happen in Nig or FG plan to introduce it, especialy if d said president is a muslim, am sure most of d christians wil take to street shouting islamitising Nig. The only way forward is islam. Forget ak d burhaha and envious.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2012
mmmustapha: gud job by Saudi authority, they used islam law. I wish we could hav such punishment in naija
u will still be the first person to violate the law.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by icez: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2012
kambah: If dat should happen in Nig or FG plan to introduce it, especialy if d said president is a muslim, am sure most of d christians wil take to street shouting islamitising Nig. The only way forward is islam. Forget ak d burhaha and envious.

shut your trap. which yeye islam?
angry angry
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by tmaigari: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I think the punishment is too harsh. Imprisonment, heavy fine etc would have been more appropriate. This is 2012 for Christ's sake!!!

The punishment is not harsh at all, I wish Nigeria will adopt same laws make I see which idiot politician go dey chop money still get hand.
Re: Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft by zikclassiq(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2012
icez:
Are you serious?
e go mak sense. Ppl go dy fear 2 steal n rob

We Won’t Address Fayemi As ‘honorable Minister,’ Reps Vow / Lagos Delivers Road Infrastructure, Bridge In Ojo Local Government / PDP Governors, Elders Head For Showdown Over Oyinlola

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58