Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Study Masters Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is The Best Place To Study Masters Abroad (758 Views)

I Want To Do My Masters Abroad / Nigerian Government Scholarship For Masters Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Study Masters Abroad by sexymma1(f): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, am a graduate, currently serving and planning of forging my studies abroad. I need advice on the Country, which one can easily apply for, and with little or no tution costs and other welfare packages alongside, the possiblity of getting permanent job and residency of that country.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Masters Abroad by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
sexymma1: Hello Nairalanders, am a graduate, currently serving and planning of forging my studies abroad. I need advice on the Country, which one can easily apply for, and with little or no tution costs and other welfare packages alongside, the possiblity of getting permanent job and residency of that country.
Thanks and God bless

Afghanistan.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Study Masters Abroad by GLOBALINF: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2014
DO YOU KNOW THOSE FACTS?
• A Breakdown of student members in Cyprus International University
• There are students from 64 countries
• 50% of the students have scholarships
• 70% of the students live on campus
• There are 30 different student clubs
• While CIU had 3,545 students in 2006, the number rose to 7,948 in 2014.
• Over five year period, the number of students has risen by 97.47%
FOR MORE INFO CALL 08064934353 BB:24EA4865

(1) (Reply)

If u are a LAW student lets meet here........ / Ghana University Admission 2013 Is Now Open / Why Strike Must Go On- ASUU Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.