Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (97538 Views)

Poll: Do MOST female secretaries (more than 50%) actually sleep with their bosses?

No, stop exaggerating.: 47% (118 votes)
Yes! More than 50%!: 52% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / 24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by skyone(m): 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2008
@desarge

contribute sensibly and pls stop insulting people of their experiences or views. If u are not happy with the flow then take on another topic simple.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by faketan(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2008
PLC
Please bring mooooorrrrreee tori
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by goldboy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
most bosses are the cause of this unholy and unhealthy phenomenom although the ladies too have their own for bodi, when they deliberately dress rubbishly and scantily to attract, seduce and entice thier male bosses to such illicit and amorous affairs, mainly cos such men too can not control themselves, especially the married ones. GOD HAVE MERCY!!!

To me it is a two-edged sword, both parties are the cause
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by sylvao2000(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2008
my spirit tell me MOST female Secretary and female BANK workers sleep with there boss
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by dee02(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2008
yes most female secretaries bang their bosses and most bosses bang their secretaries, so so seductive, shaking that batty all over the place and the boss's blood pumping furiously, randy bosses don't get rude!rude!!rude!!!,

a woman that fears losing her job by sleeping with her boss is a woman not worthy (or just worthy of a facial in the bedroom if u like), forget the penalties, if a woman has dignity and self respect, she would rather get sacked or blackmailed than slide her thong from side to side for some dirty boxer, pot bellied, cocktail sausage-sized c*ck of a boss!

hit me on this!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Papito(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2008
@PLC
IT IS TRUE THAT UR BOSS SLEPT WITH A LOT OF WOMEN BUT FROM YOUR STORY I SENCE THAT YOU OVER EXAGGERATE IT.
FIRSTLY I DONT EXPECT YOUR BOSE(A POLITICIAN AND A RICH MAN ) TO HAVE AN OFFICE WITH HOLE VERY CLOSE TO THE LITEL WERE YOU NORMALLY PEEP AND AGAIN I WOULD EXPECT A MAN OF THAT CALIBRE TO BE TAKING THEM TO HOTEL ROOMS INTEAD OF USING HIS OFFICE ALL ALL THE TIME

@ ALL

THERE ARE BOUND TO BE EMOTIONAL ATTACHEMT AND LOST FOR OPPOSITE SEX WHEN IN THE SAME OFFICE AS A RESULT OF CLOSENESS
IT HAPPENS NOT ONLY B/W SECRETARY AND BOSS BUT ALSO B/W COLLEAGUES
MANY SECREARY HAVE END UP MARRYING THEIR BOSS NOT because OF PRESSURE AND THE FEAR OF LOSING THEIR JOB BUT FROM TRUE LOVE.
AND AGAIN WHAT MAKE PEOPLE THINK THE BOSS WOULD AWAYS WANT TO SLEEP WITH THEIR SECRETARY?
DONT FORGET THAT SECRETARY ALSO SEDUCE THEIR BOSS WITH THOSE BODILY CONTOURS THEY DISPLAY UP AND DOWN.

FOR ME, IT IS ONLY A LADY THAT DONT TAKE SEX TO BE ANYTHING EVEN WHY THEY WERE IN SCHOOL THAT WOULD GO ABOUT SLEEPING WITH PROMISCUOUS BOSS.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by parislomo(f): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2008
Overtime, they form some kind of bond that only working together can build. Also, the secretary gets to know a lot about her boss' moves. Also, the secretary gets to know her boss' moods. Also, the secretary becomes more involved in her boss' social world. Also, the secretary gets to block the boss' 'external runs' paving way for herself alone. Also,

Me taking a break now. . . cheesy grin wink kiss
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by faketan(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
parislomo:

Overtime, they form some kind of bond that only working together can build. Also, the secretary gets to know a lot about her boss' moves. Also, the secretary gets to know her boss' moods. Also, the secretary becomes more involved in her boss' social world. Also, the secretary gets to block the boss' 'external runs' paving way for herself alone. Also,

Me taking a break now. . . cheesy grin wink kiss
Sounds more like talking from experience wink
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by seeu(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
PLC, has told us his story, but some people are here dragging whether the story could be true or not. All I know is that what PLC narrated is real. Some bosses and big men can sleep with women in any place. Going to Hotel does not add or remove anything from them. Why not again dispute the fact that some couples make love in the kitchen? Don’t they have their private rooms?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Demoore(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2008
@PLC
I believe your story. A lot of all these rich Nigerian politicians are like that,I know you have more juicy gist for us. Dont mind the unbelievers. They dont know that to hit it big sometimes you have to get your hands dirty. Go on and give us another story.

@All
These things do happen, though for different reasons. But I believe the most prominent reason is for the her to secure her job. The country is hard, you wont believe the extent some ladies will go to make a living. And this time after all, no body will know, "So what the heck? lets get it done with, just dont tell my husban/boyfriend or whatever the case may be, "

wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Pitokwe(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
my fellow people it i true ooooooooooo.even where i work,the girls are just opening there legs wide, ,especially to the expartrates.even the female cleaners their are champions,
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by weebee(f): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
I beg to defer please
Im a secretary by profession and I never slept with any of my bosses
and many secretaries have not and would never do that
so erase that most and change it to some or few
The reason why most ladies wont do it is because we know
that once d boss is tired of sleeping with you,
you wd be sacked so that another beautiful, gullible lady like you could be employed
Though to be frank, there might be intimacy due to constant working together
u may start having feelings for each other you are being human anyway especially if you are both single
but you sh draw a line and not go beyond your boundaries
But if your boss is married pls you dont have any business having feelings for another woman's husband
even if you do just keep it to yourself and never show it
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by TCUBE(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2008
The question should be rephrased, Why do most bosses sleep with their secretaries? sounds more reasonable that way

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by weebee(f): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
@PLC

I like your sense of humour
Are you sure you are not cooking those stories smiley
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by akara(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2008
grin

abeg, PLC give us more tory joo. People no dey wan see reality

grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by eezzy(f): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
Sleeping around in offices does not happen only between secretries
and bosses, it is across the board. The only reason why the boss secretary
affair is so glaring is probably because of the fact that the 2 are always together
and rumours and assumptions around them are easy to develop. Otherwise I know
that many secretaries are self respecting women who dont indulge in such relations.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by sammy6(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2008
I no see oh
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by PLC: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2008
weebee:

@PLC

I like your sense of humour
Are you sure you are not cooking those stories smiley

@ Weebee,

When the Wee[b]bee[/b] starts to hover on my head, it will produce what I call Honey. I hope you will eat if I cook? Maybe, I'm trying to say that though bee may be dangerous but it produces something sweet. May you continue to hover on my head and produce the sweet honey I believe you are. tongue
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Papito(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
eezzy,
you have equally said it all
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by seunspice(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2008
I don't know why some guys are querying this thread, There was a clean out of my office septic tank some months back and according to the Admin report there were almost an equality in the quantity of faeces as there was condoms. Pray, what do condoms have to do with offices? Go figure.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jintujinta(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm, too much familiarity breeds romance!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by baur(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
plc,i really feel your story,same happened in where in did my it.the man send those that are not ready to sleep with him away, this is a bad habit in out country. sad
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by chychy(f): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2008

I think it is just a cliche.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by mat2lock(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2008
PLC,
i blve ur story ooo but the question they asked is secretaris not outsiders.
the pple u mentioned now are not secretaires now, abi

IN REALITY. MOST SECEs sleep and have nice times with thier ogas for many reasons, i will tell u some very sooon,
are u ready
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Prince22(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2008
Honestly, the story looks unserious but the poster has a logical point
It will actually speak to people either way round

But it mostly happen, it is few Ladies and Men with strict policy that narrowly escape it

Let us set sentiment aside.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by rilwan01(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
this is because mos secretaries dress rather nude to expose their breast to ther lonely boss
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by seunspice(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ rilwan01,
do we need to take sides with the randy bosses who have no self control? true some ladies are way off the mark when it comes to dressing, but that is no excuse for randy bosses whose D**Ks do their thinking for them to be what they are , Plain Randy
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by seunspice(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2008
In keeping with the topic of the thread, we used to have a secretary in my office and my oh my everyone knew she was sleeping with her boss, we all felt she was being used becuase the man had such a bad reputation for skirts and their contents, but later we started getting feelers she was sleeping with her immediate past boss. The catch of it all is that she is married with kids!!! And her hubby treats her like a queen.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by obyann(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2008
I can not really say the percentage of secretaries that sleep with their bosses. I also do not believe its most secretaries. why? you may ask, I have worked as a secretary in three different organisations. All my bosses were married men, so I don't see any reason why I should be attracted to a married man.

Also in some organisations, its not only the secretary who sleeps with her boss. It may be another staff that is busy perching on her boss. Even collegues in the office is not left out, they (collegues) sleep with each other and they call it ENJOYMENT.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by parislomo(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ FAKETAN: I've never worked in that position. However, I've noticed the trend too and just tried to sum it up.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by fyneguy: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
@PLC,

U should be bold enough to say your boss was Obasanjo. na so he shag REMI OYO inside presidential plane. He did same to former Deputy Gov of EKiti state Mrs Olujinmi. These may sound untrue. some of us were close to aso rock.

ALL@

It's not just about secretaries and bosses. It happens among colleagues. Also some Hot IT students are in this business. I know cos I had been there.

Btw, what of female bosses that sleep with male subs?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by seunspice(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2008
Now that is a question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.