Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (97542 Views)

Poll: Do MOST female secretaries (more than 50%) actually sleep with their bosses?

No, stop exaggerating.: 47% (118 votes)
Yes! More than 50%!: 52% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / 24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by realkemmy(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2008
@kemisuga

i must confess, i feel u.

very exceptional post
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by question(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
For example, before some female are employed in Naija, the man in-charge of recruitment/boss has to shag before given a job, if she refuses, she will be asked to look for job elsewhere. BUT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO BE SO?

Even after the shagging, there is no guarantee of the job. cry
And the shagging is non-refundable embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jintujinta(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
Well, I don't know o. But all the same i have a question that i can not open another thread for.

Do male secretaries also sleep with their female bosses? wink
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by dremoney(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2008
jintujinta:

Well, I don't know o. But all the same i have a question that i can not open another thread for.

Do male secretaries also sleep with their female bosses? wink

possibly wink
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by emmydee(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
Well, Sec/boss relationship is a reality. Am sure it starts when a male/female boss starts admiring his/her sec or vise versa. I have a customer service personnel. even as I post this message, am not sure whether she's pretty or not. I dont even think about her. She's just like a person. So, do not have any feelings for her at all.do not see your sec as 'meat' rather see her as your staff. that way, everyone goes home peacefully.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Aladunni(f): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2008
A female secretary that sleeps with her boss:

will do the same as a marketer to get customers for her organisation.

will do the same as a cleaner to be favoured by staff within the company.

will do the same as a student to sail through school.

will do the same as an officer in any organisation to be promoted.

in short she had been and would still be anything to get her desires

have done and will do anything to get to the top.

I have been a secretary/personal assistant with nothing less than 7 years of work experience in 5 different organisations. I had cause to work for male bosses in all these years. The ones that were randy were done away with ASAP without my giving a single thought to what they paid or condition of service they would likely offer if i agreed to the deal.

Be very good at what you do as a secretary or personal assistant, don't lazy around, be firm in your decisions for your boss and you will see that no matter how unreasonable he is, he will rather look outside because your conduct will likely make you a forbidden fruit for him. If he is the crazy type that cannot reason then run

I hope secretaries in the career section are still alive in NL.

MyPeace where art thou

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by sylvao2000(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2008
Aladunni:

A female secretary that sleeps with her boss:

will do the same as a marketer to get customers for her organisation.

will do the same as a cleaner to be favoured by staff within the company.

will do the same as a student to sail through school.

will do the same as an officer in any organisation to be promoted.

in short she had been and would still be anything to get her desires

have done and will do anything to get to the top.

I have been a secretary/personal assistant with nothing less than 7 years of work experience in 5 different organisations. I had cause to work for male bosses in all these years. The ones that were randy were done away with ASAP without my giving a single thought to what they paid or condition of service they would likely offer if i agreed to the deal.

Be very good at what you do as a secretary or personal assistant, don't lazy around, be firm in your decisions for your boss and you will see that no matter how unreasonable he is, he will rather look outside because your conduct will likely make you a forbidden fruit for him. If he is the crazy type that cannot reason then run

I hope secretaries in the career section are still alive in Nairaland.

MyPeace where art thou

Well said gurl
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Raimond(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2008
I might digress a bit but this is a true but pathetic story.(JOBLESSNESS SHALL DIE BY FIRE, IF YOU DONT HAVE A JOB SAY AMEN)

The was also an incident where the company was employing a new secretary for the board chairman and some lady came for the interview, and failed.She raised a lot of dust in the office, and we found out that one of the ogas in the panel had slept with her, and when she didn`t get the job, he told her that sleeping with her was just to get her to do the interview and not to get the job.In essence, he exploited the poor lady.As if that was not enuf anoda oga got her under the sheets with the promise that he`ll turn the tables in her favor, it never happened.At the end of it all, the lady wrote a petition to the chairman, who was really pissed of at the development.
RESULT: Two ogas were digraced and fired, baby girl never got a job, her kongo was shined for free.Oga chairman opted to get a secretary for himself, and you won`t beleive it, he got a guy.

Here in our company, shagging secretaries, subordinates,pples wives,boyfriends,girlfriends .is a norm, in absolute terms, WE WORK IN SODOM.!!!!Yet our company claims to be ``making life, ``
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by seunspice(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2008
very pathetic, a friend of mine went for an interview somewhere in lagos recently and one of them guys there wanted to shag her for the job. she refused and did not get the job. i was mad when she told me. how many potetially good hands have we lost cause some shag crazy bosses are out there?
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by yemivictor: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2008
@PLC,

You should be bold enough to say your boss was Obasanjo. na so he shag REMI OYO inside presidential plane. He did same to former Deputy Gov of EKiti state Mrs Olujinmi. These may sound untrue. some of us were close to aso rock.

ROFL! Hmmm!!

Mr Fyneguy, you dey inside the plane abi?

Na so rumour dey take fly o!

But even if na true, Baba no get taste then! Remi Oyo! Of all the presidential staff and female ministers them!

When Nenadi Usman dey there?!?

Even "i" (in my youth) can & would shag Nenadi Usman to pieces!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by leejay55(f): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
wink smileywell any lady dat is toasted by her boss should go on her kneeels and pray for Gods emergency intervention
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by denony(m): 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2008
Female secretries na wa oooooooooooo

Na una dey make life so difficult.

angry

[size=4pt][/size] I
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by gentledove(f): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2008
Why is this perception about female secretaries so much?? i am an administrative manager and i know what it takes to work for a male boss. i worked as an IT with one male boss in a reputable bank (name withheld) and sincerely it was something else. i give the guy tissue paper to clean up, pay the ladies N1,500 then way back in 1999. he gives me N5,000 everyday to pay ladies. i keep the remaining N500 to myself as egunje.

It got to a time he offered me N80,000 to sleep with him. i tore the check and walked out of the bank. thank God say i be IT. what is the conclusion of the whole story now? he has being sacked for womanizing. the MD/CEO caught him sleeping with his daughter on the office table. it was a serious matter. i guess they forgot to lock the door. imagine the shame on a Monday morning at 8.30am. he was sacked and a new Personnel Manager was employed.

it all depends on the individual. for the fact that one person slept with her boss does not mean ladies do that. i think another factor that contributes to this is the fact that they spend close to 10 hours together and you see each other everyday. also, the men should discipline themselves and the lady should stop harrassing men with their improper mode of dressing.

May God have mercy on us.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by sylvao2000(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2008
gentledove:

AMEN OOO
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by angelchi(f): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ poster, watin eye no c mak una no dey talk am. nt all sec slp with their ogas n its nt only in 9ja it happens everywhere.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by trav(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
if you are a secretary,i suggest you pray everyday to make it thru a shagless day at the office cool
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by fyneguy: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2008
lol

why be say the ladies dey defend secretaries, well nobody has the statistics as to determine the % that sleep with bosses, afterall not all abachas are devilish. However, from my experience, secretaries are often the freaky type. I have been to many offices and this was so obvious, may be some of us are so gifted to identify freaky secretaries
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by tinamic(f): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2008
It is true that some secretaries do sleep with their boss and not all. I worked for a company for 2 years and my boss was really banging the secretary, she inturn started acting like a boss and moreso we were'nt in the same category as in our qualification she was far below but i dealt with her in my own way and resigned from the company because every morning she will be conducting the morning prayers binding and loosing all the s**rm deposited on her. You will not belive it that my boss is even a pastor in his church, it gave me a lot of concern, i called him to let him know that a lot of staff knows what is going on, of course he gave an excuse that he is making use of what is available since his wife is a banker and she always come home late, and if he tries to do with her, she will run to the childrens room, so he inturn felt some bossman in her office will be doing the wife too, probably thats why she dosent give him. In conclusion he says the secretary is doing her job perfectly including the kelewa aspect. anyway, the bab still remain im secretary till date. to worsen the matter most staffs knows the days and the time of the show every week. The secretary boyfriend had been to the office to fight the boss on several occassion, but omo, money get power and u know chicks now, they like the money and want to spend it. the seke no send anybody message.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by vincey(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2008
PLC

Who say ur yan no don? the thing don well well,

We no say u go don see enough things,

Yan more jare na true.

Even in ma office, the Oga's just they cut all the trees way dey inside jungle like say na them get the jungle, like say na there own, Na we they go buy condom and we buy them in cartons, no be 1 by 1.

I am hungary 4 more tory.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by dremoney(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2008
gentledove:

Why is this perception about female secretaries so much?? i am an administrative manager and i know what it takes to work for a male boss. i worked as an IT with one male boss in a reputable bank (name withheld) and sincerely it was something else. i give the guy tissue paper to clean up, pay the ladies N1,500 then way back in 1999. he gives me N5,000 everyday to pay ladies. i keep the remaining N500 to myself as egunje.

It got to a time he offered me N80,000 to sleep with him. i tore the check and walked out of the bank. thank God say i be IT. what is the conclusion of the whole story now? he has being sacked for womanizing. the MD/CEO caught him sleeping with his daughter on the office table. it was a serious matter. i guess they forgot to lock the door. imagine the shame on a Monday morning at 8.30am. he was sacked and a new Personnel Manager was employed.

it all depends on the individual. for the fact that one person slept with her boss does not mean ladies do that. i think another factor that contributes to this is the fact that they spend close to 10 hours together and you see each other everyday. also, the men should discipline themselves and the lady should stop harrassing men with their improper mode of dressing.

hmmmmmn, na wa o, u sef wan dull us abi?

giving him tissue to clean up naturally makes u d easiest prey to giv enough shagging,

your boss gave u 5k to pay ladies,u as a smarty gives out 1,500, ow come say na 5hundy remain with u?

is it realistic to av sex in an office 8:30am on a monday morning? Aunty ,cool down now, even a nympho wont do that at work!!!

he offered 80k to sample u as his consultant, as his partner in-crime or he offered u d money because say u put Diamond between your legs abi na say madness dey worry am?i no fit shout abeg

u try sha, i no say u lie ooooooooooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by babylar: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2008
stop exaggerating, things are not always what they seem
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Albato(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2008
From experience, once the boss sleeps with the secretary, part of the compensation is power sharing. The sec now assumes authority over the entire staff even those better qualified and higher than her in the power hierachy. The result: the company looses good staff who become fed up with her false power antics. The company thus takes a nose dive. Honestly, I have seen this scenario at least two times in 2 different places in my time. I blame the bosses who abuse their power on this poor ladies who in turn are desperate to keep their jobs.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by MyPeace(f): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2008
@ Aladunni

You said it well. There are issues l dont try arguing. Sleeping with bossess is not peculiar to secretaries alone. Cleaners, marketers, nurses do so too. lts an individual thing and shd not be generalised.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by efuah(f): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2008
MyPeace:

@ Aladunni

You said it well. There are issues l don't try arguing. Sleeping with bossess is not peculiar to secretaries alone. Cleaners, marketers, nurses do so too. lts an individual thing and should not be generalised.
Thank you my sister!

Some low self esteem secretaries do! Some materialistic ones also do! Those that believes not that favour, blessing n prosperity lies in the Mighty hands of God also does, thinking the boss can do better "than" God! angry

I am a boss in my firm too. . . all my subordinates are males except one lady. For the guys, they dare not throw a wink at me, talk of a date giving birth to sex!! angry
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by efuah(f): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2008
babylar:

stop exaggerating, things are not always what they seem
Bless u!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by seunspice(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2008
the original post sounds too chauvinistic. female secs are like every other worker. We might agree that there tends to be to much proximity to their bosses, but what if the boss is female too?
I would rather we let sleeping dogs sleep. All categories of workers of both genders and all work classifications do have moles who 'sleep' with one another, bosses, subordinates, contractors, clients, suppliers et al for one reason or the other. All these reasons no matter how surreal they look or sound aint good if it is not done out of love within an intimate relationship.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by faketan(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2008
efuah:

Thank you my sister!

Some low self esteem secretaries do! Some materialistic ones also do! Those that believes not that favour, blessing n prosperity lies in the Mighty hands of God also does, thinking the boss can do better "than" God! angry

I am a boss in my firm too. . . all my subordinates are males except one lady. For the guys, they dare not throw a wink at me, talk of a date giving birth to sex!! angry
if they throw a wink wetin go happen? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by PLC: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2008
faketan:

Question lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by MyPeace(f): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2008
[/quote]
faketan:

[quote author=PLC link=topic=111033.msg1959201#msg1959201 date=1203083364]
Question lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by MyPeace(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2008
Answer = Sack letter grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by efuah(f): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2008
MyPeace:

Answer = Sack letter grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin i no fit do that now! tongue gat some mercy! cool

What i mean is, in my case, there's respect the rapport btn me and my subbordinate is self explanatory. I meddle no personal feelings in my official duties! Work is work. . . and when i say work, i mean i can work to the best satisfaction of my Directors! I was promoted thrice only last year! geddit? all this sleeping sleeping. . . abi na office romance dem dey call, ino fit pass my backyard at all! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Stpatric(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2008
They do simply to help their lives.i tink they are starvin.whicheva way u understand dt.lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.