Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? (97550 Views)

Poll: Do MOST female secretaries (more than 50%) actually sleep with their bosses?

No, stop exaggerating.: 47% (118 votes)
Yes! More than 50%!: 52% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / 24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 1:35am On Jun 03, 2009
some people better be careful they dont know that some girls are into some certain type of cults. and that if they should have anything to do with some men they may pass off while in the act. even some men, can disguise as women so when a woman tell a man no he better be careful oh and try and discover the reason.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 3:04am On Jun 04, 2009
even umaru  yar adua himself drove his first wife partly because the woman nagged so much.
as for turai the 2nd wife shes the money type because she can see that umaru is not the money type, even though she knows that hes the power type.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 3:08am On Jun 04, 2009
even michelle obama, that woman is not leaving obama easily, even if a trillionaire comes and offers her money she will not leave, because the trillionaire dosnt have power. besides obama will soon amass weath over the next few years, cause you cant tell me people wont offer him free money.

you can imagine if she didnt give him a chance to marry her. but she had seen something in his eye, a particular determination, hard work ethic and seriousness.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 3:14am On Jun 04, 2009
women can keep quiet about most things, but for some reason cannot keep from telling their friends about a guy with a big thing that handle them recently.
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by jimmyjam: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2009
see as obama and sarkozy are looking at womens body parts at g8 summit and in ghana lol

even with all obamas seriousness and professionalism see as he looking at busoms and backsides lol

obama knows that those women have better shape than michelle lol even michelle was eyeing the girls with jealously.

i can imagine what she would have said to barack once they get to the hotel room "so why where you looking at those girls, dont you think im sexy anymore"

michelle should know that after catching barack do that then its time for her to go and do boob job and ass job, so that barack will focus his attention on her boobs and backside and not that of other ladies lol

the protocal people and event organizers at the g8/ghana are the ones who put those girls there in short the event organizers are pimps!
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by Nelsonnelson: 3:22am On Oct 31, 2009
Maybe they think he will be in d beta position 2 help dem make a way out in d company
Re: Why Do Most Female Secretaries Sleep With Their Bosses? by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
tinu16:
What a dumb topic?

Though it is true that some secretaries are so corrupt that they can't be vouched for.

Am a confidential secretary in my place of work and an experienced one at that and am proud to say it here that I have never got so carried away with any of my bosses that I have worked with much less sleep with them.

It just depends on how discipline u are. For me if u make that mistake, men u will soon be out of that office if he is tired of u.

So please dont generalise all secretaries. For me I can say only 30%. OK?
dat 30% na something,he do to judge una

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Adaobi Nwosu, The Most Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (pics) / My 50-Year-Old Boss Shows Massive Cleavage Whenver We Meet, What Could She Want? / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.