Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (2926 Views)

Is My Brother A Christian? / The Religion of Atheism by a Brother / I Want To Give My Tithe To A Brother In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by joe4christ(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2012
Re: . by cyrexx: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2012
undecided
Re: . by advocate666: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2012
Sorry to hear you are going through some difficulties right now. We have all been through difficulties all our life. I have no money to offer you. Sorry.
I just want to encourage you to heart and know that no condition is permanent. It will all come good as long as you do your very best. You never fuckin' know!
When I was refused admission at UNN, I thought that was the end but I am now a masters degree holder from two prestigious european universities. (You can also find numerous examples of people that didn't go to universities but achieved great things in life). So my brother, chin up. There are a load of multitude other things you can in the meantime while waiting for the tide to turn.
Please if anybody can help our bro out, please do because it takes a lot to do public begging like this.

1 Like

Re: . by InesQor(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2012
sad This is sad. Joe, have you considered talking to your church or pastor? You'll be surprised to find that they may be able to help faster than we can.
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
it would be good to see the christians practise their "love your neighbour as yourself" doctrine.anyways mr joe,challenges are an opportunity to find our inner strenght.i have been in this situation before and i can assure you it would only make you stronger.i intend to give my widow's mite as soon as i can.you didnt indicate when the fees need to be paid.please do so that we know the deadline.wish you all the best
Re: . by advocate666: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
Olaadegbu, all your thite money can do some good here you know. wink
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
advocate666: Olaadegbu, all your thite money can do some good here you know. wink
not just him,crazyman,mr_anony,joagbaje,seriallink,frosbel etc
Re: . by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
Christians do not have to come here boasting they will help.

His contact details have been made available and I trust that he will receive the help he needs.

As usual , jobless God obsessed atheists , looking for any opportunity to mock and deride Christians or anyone who believes in God.

1 Like

Re: . by InesQor(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
frosbel: Christians do not have to come here boasting they will help.

His contact details have been made available and I trust that he will receive the help he needs.

You know right? I didn't want to state this obvious point. Same point applies to non-Christians too.
Re: . by joe4christ(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
I really appreciate ur kind words of encauragement, well u all need to understand that its not easy 4 me doing this but i had 2 less i die in silence, the deadline 4 the reg is 5th of Dec which would still be considered as late. I'm trusting God 2 see me through all this. Thanks!
Re: . by Goshen360(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
frosbel: Christians do not have to come here boasting they will help.

Seconded. Thank you my dearest brother, I couldn't have said it better.

@ joe4christ, be very sure to receive MORE THAN ENOUGH.....I trust all my Christian brothers and sisters on this forum in the mighty name of Jesus! Glory to God, Our God is RICH.... cool

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
Delafruita: not just him,crazyman,mr_anony,joagbaje,seriallink,frosbel etc

Bros, my name enter? grin well, we go try grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
joe4christ: I really appreciate ur kind words of encauragement, well u all need to understand that its not easy 4 me doing this but i had 2 less i die in silence, the deadline 4 the reg is 5th of Dec which would still be considered as late. I'm trusting God 2 see me through all this. Thanks!

I trust you'll get the money b4 the dateline, God's willing!! Take care bro!
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
InesQor: sad This is sad. Joe, have you considered talking to your church or pastor? You'll be surprised to find that they may be able to help faster than we can.

OP have some dignity. dont take stolen money from these pastors and churchmen. that is not their money to give!
Re: . by InesQor(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

OP have some dignity. dont take stolen money from these pastors and churchmen. that is not their money to give!

Haba bros. No be like that naa. Some of the money contributed in a church should actually be used to cater for welfare of church members. Afterall, God's money / Church money is public funds.

1 Like

Re: . by advocate666: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
Nothing stops rich atheists from helping also.
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
InesQor:

Haba bros. No be like that naa. Some of the money contributed in a church should actually be used to cater for welfare of church members. Afterall, God's money / Church money is public funds.

its not Gods money. it is money swindled by pastors.

my brother, so you are saying that they can steal how much ever they want all year round, and pay back a little on some rare occasions such as these

why pay this extortion money , if you are expecting returns then

for public funds, there is a government and govt. welfare schemes. we dont neet these xtian thiefs! angry
Re: . by InesQor(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

its not Gods money. it is money swindled by pastors.

my brother, so you are saying that they can steal how much ever they want all year round, and pay back a little on some rare occasions such as these

why pay this extortion money , if you are expecting returns then

for public funds, there is a government and govt. welfare schemes. we dont neet these xtian thiefs! angry

IF you don't give them benefit of the doubt by allowing them to use opportunities like this to do what they were meant to do with monies collected, then do you really have a right to say they stole the money? Oh well to each their own.
Re: . by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
InesQor:

IF you don't give them benefit of the doubt by allowing them to use opportunities like this to do what they were meant to do with monies collected, then do you really have a right to say they stole the money? Oh well to each their own.

yes like buying pvt . jets? plz these pastors are crooks. as i said they have no right or authority to play with other ppls lives an money. let them just do their useless job and go home.
Re: . by pastormustwacc: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
@op, i trust that you will get that money from somewhere.
Re: . by joe4christ(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
@seriallink Thanks alot bro, may the lord who sees every secret deeds reward you openly.
God bless!

1 Like

Re: . by Delafruita(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2012
joe4christ: I really appreciate ur kind words of encauragement, well u all need to understand that its not easy 4 me doing this but i had 2 less i die in silence, the deadline 4 the reg is 5th of Dec which would still be considered as late. I'm trusting God 2 see me through all this. Thanks!
asking for help isnt a sign of weakness,its a sign of strenght. its good that you realise bended knees and long hymns wouldnt solve your problems.this is what life should be.brothers been there for each other when they need to be.you'd get the money you need,afterwards you can decide to give a testimony in your church and that really isnt my concern,however,its important you realise that in life,you choose your own path and create your own destiny.you're not a puppet to some sky-daddy who chooses when and when not to help you out based on a ridiculous sin committed by fictional first man and woman.
Re: . by plappville(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2012
Nothing is too small in terms of need, i trust my christian brethren won't let you down at a time like this.

God is with you brother!
Re: . by alexleo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Delafruita: asking for help isnt a sign of weakness,its a sign of strenght. its good that you realise bended knees and long hymns wouldnt solve your problems.this is what life should be.brothers been there for each other when they need to be.you'd get the money you need,afterwards you can decide to give a testimony in your church and that really isnt my concern,however,its important you realise that in life,you choose your own path and create your own destiny.you're not a puppet to some sky-daddy who chooses when and when not to help you out based on a ridiculous sin committed by fictional first man and woman.

Must you talk too much before helping him? Haba! Who cares about your nonsense money? Christians dont need to make noise before helping. Wether you give him or not wont make any difference. God is already raising people to do it. Go sleep.
Re: . by advocate666: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
Please pleople. A brother needs help. Let us concentrate on that. There are numerous other threads here where we can bash each other.

1 Like

Re: . by pastormustwacc: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^^Get thee behind me advo! you wan turn to angel in shinning white abi?

1 Like

Re: . by joe4christ(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2012
Please you all should please stop bashing each other, here i am in need of your help and you aint even responding, instead you're bashing yourselves, is this what this section of nairaland should be like, why all this hatred?
I wished humanity would truely come to realise the true purpose for life.
It would have made the world a better place.
Re: . by advocate666: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2012
Ah! Joe, are you saying all these boasting christians haven't given anything? lipsrsealed
Re: . by advocate666: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2012
pastormustwacc: ^^^Get thee behind me advo! you wan turn to angel in shinning white abi?

Lord forbid! Turning to angel in shinning white might be a good thing for you but it is abhorent to us.
We fight evil and ignorance while you people fight principalities and powers.
There is time and place for everything. If you want we can take it elsewhere.
This is a help broda Joe thread.
Re: . by pastormustwacc: 1:16am On Nov 25, 2012
joe4christ: Please you all should please stop bashing each other, here i am in need of your help and you aint even responding, instead you're bashing yourselves, is this what this section of nairaland should be like, why all this hatred?
I wished humanity would truely come to realise the true purpose for life.
It would have made the world a better place.
My friend, abeg sharrap your mouth there. Must you always talk to your elders like that?

advocate666: Ah! Joe, are you saying all these boasting christians haven't given anything? lipsrsealed
Dont mind the monkey-banana! He should at least show some humility/respect on this thread.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 25, 2012
[size=18pt]Joagbaje?

Where is Joagbaje with all his tithe money?

I swear, if I catch this guy preaching tithe on Nairaland again........... angry angry angry angry[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Letter To General Overseers And Church Leaders In Nigeria / Proudly Catholic!!! / Archibishop Benson Idahosa Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.