Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji (1670 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online / Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by Onlinemedia(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2012
"Marrying a Yoruba man has always been my dream. I speak Yoruba fluently and I have always prayed to marry from that tribe. Now I thank God that has come to pass."

The beautiful actress who got married to Juwon Lawal, an Oil &b Gas big boy on Saturday November 17th, 2012, told an Encomium magazine reporter.
She also revealed that they dated for barely four months before "settling down". The couple will be heading for Dubai and Paris for their honeymoon. True love!!
http://speedyonlinemedia.com/its-been-my-dr…ess-uche-iwuji/.html

check the link below for
Photos: Actress Uche Iwuji Weds Lagos Big Boy
http://speedyonlinemedia.com/photos-actress…-lagos-big-boy/.html

Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by MissyB3(f): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2012
shocked Marriage after just 4 months? lipsrsealed
Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by Geomac: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2012
Missy_B: shocked Marriage after just 4 months? lipsrsealed

Four months is not too short o
Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by tpia1: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2012
hmm, a lot of people dream to marry yoruba men.

some dream to marry igbo, hausa, or some other tribe.

different strokes for different folks.

personally, i wonder if i have particular preferences when it comes to such. Cant necessarily think of any but i dont think i'd find it easy adapting to a different culture than what i'm used to sha.

not really an adventurous person when it comes to things like that.

did she grow up in the southwest, since she says she "speaks yoruba fluently"? (she doesnt really sound like that though).

oil and gas, na wa. undecided
Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by salam001(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2012
#speaking in Ghanaian Accent#
Good for Hair,i pray she enjoys hair marriage
Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by Ryabcool(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Very senseless. Not hating, just saying.
Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by LesbianBoy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
i pity the MUGU man........when everybody have seen her NA(K)EDNESS he still went ahead to marry this BI(T)CH! angry angry
Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by nairabacks(f): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
"It has always been my dream to marry a yoruba man oil and gas big boy ! "

1 Like

Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by tpia1: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
no, she said yoruba man.

there are other tribes in oil and gas- eg south southerners, etc.

i think its common knowledge yoruba men are in huge demand in southern nigeria.

besides, what exactly does the oil and gas guy do?

although, come to think of it, given current events, you might have a point. undecided
Re: It's Been My Dream To Marry A Yoruba Man; Says Igbo Actress Uche Iwuji by julioralph(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
the girl don big well well O. shocked shocked i remember those days with joe yobo grin grin
anyway this should be on the front page. we need to celebrate positive inter tribal relationships not the usual abuse that's present on NL.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities And What They Looked Like In The 90's / See Vincent Enyeama Helping His Wife Make Okro Soup / 8 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had Lasting Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.