Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. (3646 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2012
Best wishes for the first person to load any of the networks.
Sorry My diasporan People, only for my Nigerian folks.
It is very small oh no vex but God has given me great news today
MTN: 400: 808617046825
Glo: 420124074877925
Airtel: 1016602556491133

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by bjcole(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2012
what r u celebrating? Anyway i rejoice wit who is rejoicing, so that my own can come too.

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2012
Promotion oh my brother, happy because I have been away most of the year due to pregnancy related bedrest, maternity leave etc. I am ssuprised, I wasn't expecting one this year. I will still send more, just got the mail and out of the office, don't carry plenty cash around
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by otokx(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2012
congratulations
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by maclatunji: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2012
As a beneficiary of your largesse- I indeed share with you in the happiness of your promotion. May God give you good health and long life to enjoy it and many more promotions in the future (Ameen).

2 Likes

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by greatgod2012(f): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2012
congratulations, my sister,
i thank God for his faithfulness in your life, im rejoicing with u, so dt pple will also rejoice with me.

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2012
Ha Mac congrats oh, was wondering who will get to it first. Nice to know its a regular. I thank You and Thank God, more work be that, even though my soldier friends will argue that the higher you go the lazier you become
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 22, 2012
Everyone Thank you oh. My office people call me say new official car don land self before I reach office. Heheheheheheheeeee, Na God we thank oh

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by greatgod2012(f): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2012
debrief08: Everyone Thank you oh. My office people call me say new official car don land self before I reach office. Heheheheheheheeeee, Na God we thank oh

hehehehehehe, i thank God for u o
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by yuzedo: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2012
Awwwww! Congrats, Lol @ the recharge cards... Cute one debrief, real classy! wink kiss
[s]na naija babes go rush those cards cos dem like richad cad die pass anytin![/s] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed **Runs away and deletes NL account** grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by yuzedo: 11:56am On Nov 22, 2012
debrief08: Promotion oh my brother, happy because I have been away most of the year due to pregnancy related bedrest, maternity leave etc. I am ssuprised, I wasn't expecting one this year. I will still send more, just got the mail and out of the office, don't carry plenty cash around

Huh?? shocked More richad cads coming?? Dee-dee, aunty, plix i want MTN, i can't even front! angry cry Can i send my "He-Male" H-addrezz?? kiss grin
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 22, 2012
Na this one my Pentecoastal people go say "Jesus Go embarass you"
This my Baby came for enjoyment, Daddy got new better Job, Mummy Promotion, Pickin like better thing oh, Him no follow him brother husstle at all

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by maclatunji: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2012
debrief08: Ha Mac congrats oh, was wondering who will get to it first. Nice to know its a regular. I thank You and Thank God, more work be that, even though my soldier friends will argue that the higher you go the lazier you become

I got the Airtel one. I must thank a kindred-spirit for drawing my attention to it. cheesy
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by tonym1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
WHATEVER IT IS CONGRATULATIONS cheesy
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by babyme1(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm happy for you. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
lol @ Debrief. Congrats dear.

ermmm . . . my network is EmTeeHen. grin and ermmm . . . kindly include Etisalat in the next round. grin

Awoof no dey run natin.

Still expecting your mail o.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Geomac: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congratulations!
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tgirl, I knew I was forgetting one network, my office people have fully declared on my behalf, make I settle them first. Lol, Thank God

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by 2goodbobo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congrats am happy for you.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by EfemenaXY: 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
debrief08: Best wishes for the first person to load any of the networks.
Sorry My diasporan People, only for my Nigerian folks.
It is very small oh no vex but God has given me great news today
MTN: 400: 808617046825
Glo: 420124074877925
Airtel: 1016602556491133

Abeg explain - what do all those numbers mean?

You giving away free airtime credit / phonecards or something? cheesy

What's the celebration in aid of, if I may ask Debrief?
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by maran1983(f): 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
Awww congratulations Debrief. My baby did the same for us o, promotion for her dad and our personal house.
I'm expecting my share of recharge card o.

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
Efe and grammer, while you were busy with grammer on another thread people wey know wetin number mean don load. Lol, na promotion oh, got to the office after my meeting you will think the President is visiting full blown party, see this people poping expensive champhyne and na me go pay oh. They have already booked lunch at a resturant, na IOU I wan collect pay for that one. See wahala oh.
We thank God sha, Naija and party. Chei

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
Marian Na so oh, congrats to you too
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by EfemenaXY: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
debrief08: Efe and grammer, while you were busy with grammer on another thread people wey know wetin number mean don load. Lol, na promotion oh, got to the office after my meeting you will think the President is visiting full blown party, see this people poping expensive champhyne and na me go pay oh. They have already booked lunch at a resturant, na IOU I wan collect pay for that one. See wahala oh.
We thank God sha, Naija and party. Chei

Grammar indeed-ie! grin grin

Congratulations Debrief cheesy cheesy
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
debrief abeg put my own credit on hold for when I land next month.

congrats o!!
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by realbizz(f): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congratulations to you...
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Odunnu: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
I don follow the thread o. grin grin
Tgirl, you be my eye for this section and you dey slack big time.

Congrats Debrief. Me I dey use vodacom, try get that one. Anytime I show make I use am
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Airpure(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
Congrats Greater things to come.
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by bjcole(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
debrief08: Promotion oh my brother, happy because I have been away most of the year due to pregnancy related bedrest, maternity leave etc. I am ssuprised, I wasn't expecting one this year. I will still send more, just got the mail and out of the office, don't carry plenty cash around
more recharge cards, i got out of it, too gud 2 be thru, this is d begining of ur blessing & more better days ahead 4 all of us. Congrats
Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
Couldnt help but to sign in and comment. Congrats debrief1!!! Your posts potray you as a hardworking professional, so permit me to say you it is well deserved and i hope you get another one soon so maybe it'll be free spa vouchers for us cheesy. but please pm first oh before sharing it with the house since i'm the first to prophesy the next promotion. grin grin grin. lol

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by tasandra: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
D@ Debrief,I bless God 4 u my dear..Congratulation.na u do dis chrismas.
abeg,keep my recharge card 2 oo lol.

1 Like

Re: Share With Me, Thanking God For His Faithfulness. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friends Son Is Turning Into A Lion / Meet My Son, Pics- Zikamax The Best Mum In The World. / Having Babies Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.