Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

hohoho!!kwanu? - Nairaland / General (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hohoho!!kwanu? (63359 Views)

Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
#celebrations in accordance
*buys ogogoro for the elders in the land
*buys Palm wine for everybody
*buys fanta for giddyperson cheesy

*dances atilogwu and sekem unto the village square

Ladies and gentlemen the moment we have all been waiting for has arrived...

*drum roll

#giddybaby has arrived cool

the B/A was sometime earlier today. can't believe I missed it sad

Congrats babe @giddyperson. Welcome to seggzy mamahood.
We thank God for his awesomeness and your safe delivery. very sorry they tore your nether regionals. Hope you are doing good and ready for the pumping.
our baby must not starve o. Oh and try rest small.

*patiently waits to hear when they will book her flight for omugwo

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
big, big congrats Giddyperson! more power and grace to u. may ur motherhood journey be a blessed and fulfilling one

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Sammiejo: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2017
alosiby92:
#celebrations in accordance
*buys ogogoro for the elders in the land
*buys Palm wine for everybody
*buys fanta for giddyperson cheesy

*dances atilogwu and sekem unto the village square

Ladies and gentlemen the moment we have all been waiting for has arrived...

*drum roll

#giddybaby has arrived cool

the B/A was sometime earlier today. can't believe I missed it sad

Congrats babe @giddyperson. Welcome to seggzy mamahood.
We thank God for his awesomeness and your safe delivery. very sorry they tore your nether regionals. Hope you are doing good and ready for the pumping.
our baby must not starve o. Oh and try rest small.

*patiently waits to hear when they will book her flight for omugwo

LOL. Congratulations @giddyperson.

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by zaynie(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Alos..... I couldn't help laughing at your update.

They probably read your diary cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
zaynie:
Alos..... I couldn't help laughing at your update.

They probably read your diary cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol. I doubt it o. only case 2 has the chance and capabilities of reading my diary...but yeah. I seriously need an upgrade. maybe I should join #giddybaby and her friends your children. They are still too young and innocent to be corrupted by this world

ehen aunty how far with the patching up?

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by zaynie(f): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
alosiby92:

lol. I doubt it o. only case 2 has the chance and capabilities of reading my diary...but yeah. I seriously need an upgrade. maybe I should join #giddybaby and her friends your children. They are still too young and innocent to be corrupted by this world

ehen aunty how far with the patching up?

Lol!

We patched up fine wink We always do.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Fyngal1(f): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
#singing# we dey celebrate, we dey pop champage.........

congrats to Giddyperson and welcome to Giddybaby

Giddyperson, how was it? wink wink wink wink wink

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Fyngal1:
#singing# we dey celebrate, we dey pop champage.........

congrats to Giddyperson and welcome to Giddybaby

Giddyperson, how was it? wink wink wink wink wink
Lol it was sweet, click on my posts to read the birth story
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Choi Fyngal1 gave birth to fynboy1. He's too cute.

Yes na, the parts of a spear cheesy

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Fyngal1(f): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
lol @giddyperson. hw's giddybaby. have u started vigil?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fyngal1:
lol @giddyperson. hw's giddybaby. have u started vigil?
Baby is fine, vigil has not really started sha cuz I've enough help
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Giddyperson:
I missed it sad sad
happy mummyhood fyn. hope the pumping isn't too bad
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Pinkiwinki(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2017
pls nairaland mods, i was place on a ban in romance session since last year.
I just log in and i discover that I'm still on a ban in romance session.

I was ban for what i did not do..
pls super mods, you guys should unban me from romance session since its been long i was ban..
cc mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Bubblezz(f): 8:49am On May 03, 2017
Giddyperson:

Congratulations giddyperson, welcome to motherhood!
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 10:01am On May 03, 2017
Bubblezz:

Congratulations giddyperson, welcome to motherhood!
Thanks dear, long time
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
Smoochlympics (noun) lipsrsealed
Smoochlympian (noun)lipsrsealed
Smoochlymping (verb) lipsrsealed
Smoochlympianish (adjective) lipsrsealed
E.g At the 2017 SA world smoochlympics tournament, Nigerian-born World famous smoochlympian Alosiby 92 was observed smoochlymping in a smoochlympianish manner around the arena.

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
Giddyperson:
Smoochlympics (noun) lipsrsealed
Smoochlympian (noun)lipsrsealed
Smoochlymping (verb) lipsrsealed
Smoochlympianish (adjective) lipsrsealed
E.g At the 2017 SA world smoochlympics tournament, Nigerian-born World famous smoochlympian Alosiby 92 was observed smoochlymping in a smoochlympianish manner around the arena.

aunty giddyma...shouldn't you be breast feeding /catching up on sleep tongue
my smooching role model. second only to aunty Farydah our master champion....
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 6:03am On May 06, 2017
alosiby92:

aunty giddyma...shouldn't you be breast feeding /catching up on sleep tongue
my smooching role model. second only to aunty Farydah our master champion....
chai I laffed hard at ur last update Alos. can I join my faith with urs? Giddy mama! how's the ministry going? warm kissea to giddybaby pls.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by zaynie(f): 8:26am On May 06, 2017
Alos, why na? cheesy
Honestly I do pray for her. Whenever her thoughts pop into my head or I read her updates, I say a prayer for her.
And for you too.... I say " I pray she finds someone just right for her"
For Giddyperson I used to say "I pray she has a easy childbirth experience "

I sha join my faith with yours to say "your Mr Right for you is on his way" grin
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 9:41am On May 06, 2017
zaynie:
Alos, why na? cheesy
Honestly I do pray for her. Whenever her thoughts pop into my head or I read her updates, I say a prayer for her.

I sha join my faith with yours to say "your Mr Right for you is on his way" grin
Awww thanks kiss, your prayers worked apparently. Post childbirth is the hard part cry

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 10:20am On May 06, 2017
zaynie:
Alos, why na? cheesy

@Enygmababe shout out to you lovely lady cheesy . hope you are doing well and your bank account is still pakam wink. I'm adding my own faith to Zaynie's...not joining o. *Adding cool praying that God adds to your family.

@zaynie sorry o madam. I love your updates regardless and thank you for the prayers :* . can't wait to meet future Mr alosiby. ehen. how did you and husby meet sef ? #wehavenotforgottenyourmushmusho

@farydah lol all join o. how is the smooching with husby going?

@giddymama lol @ post childbirth. your diary post on all your helpers taking care of giddybaby made you sound like you were doing fine. which one is it being hard again?
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 10:24am On May 06, 2017
@aunty zaynie lol @ your #pepperdemgang. grin too cute

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 10:43am On May 06, 2017
zaynie just read ur diary this morn......little wonder u have sooo many likes. ur posts are sooo relateable. nice one and more data to ur phone lol.

Alos the smoocher....lol

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 12:36pm On May 06, 2017
alosiby92:

@Enygmababe shout out to you lovely lady cheesy . hope you are doing well and your bank account is still pakam wink. I'm adding my own faith to Zaynie's...not joining o. *Adding cool praying that God adds to your family.

@zaynie sorry o madam. I love your updates regardless and thank you for the prayers :* . can't wait to meet future Mr alosiby. ehen. how did you and husby meet sef ? #wehavenotforgottenyourmushmusho

@farydah lol all join o. how is the smooching with husby going?

@giddymama lol @ post childbirth. your diary post on all your helpers taking care of giddybaby made you sound like you were doing fine. which one is it being hard again?

Yeah I have help with the baby, I'm Talking about my nether regional recovery lol. It has turned me to a perpetual water backsider and even front sider. You basically have to take a ho-bath whenever you go number 1 or 2, terribly inconvenient (big ups to the people who water backside voluntarily, it's not an easy life- no hoffence grin) and breast feeding is not painless either.

Hi Farydah, you have 2 boys right? That can't be easy, how old are they now? How are you coping.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 6:35pm On May 06, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yeah I have help with the baby, I'm Talking about my nether regional recovery lol. It has turned me to a perpetual water backsider and even front sider. You basically have to take a ho-bath whenever you go number 1 or 2, terribly inconvenient (big ups to the people who water backside voluntarily, it's not an easy life- no hoffence grin) and breast feeding is not painless either.

Hi Farydah, you have 2 boys right? That can't be easy, how old are they now? How are you coping.
breastfeeding was painful the first one week with both babies for me. ure lucky urs didn't hurt because I hated being told that baby was hungry.on having 2 boy, guuurrrlll it is hard work make I nor lie. the first is 3+ while second is 1+. they are both clingy and anti social asper not everyone can carry them. my first cries alllllloootttt and its super annoying. this is his second year in school but he still cries when I go to drop him. I have an elderly woman that comes to clean and I have a 13yr old that lives with me. good thing is she says they don't make trouble in my absence. but when I return from work, they begin climbing surfaces, fighting, quarelling over who sits on me, who I carry etc. bottom line is,I am a nag, a flogger and referee when I return from work. I have been trying to sleep but they won't let me. I have to wach out for them incase they attempt jumping from sidestools, plugging appliances or pushing each other off chairs and beds. unfortunately, I am glad I have a job that allows me small respite from mothering them and my 13yr old is quite amazing at being with them.

so yeah, it is a crazy job mothering those boys.........but they make me smile and look forward to COB.

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 7:21pm On May 06, 2017
farydah:
breastfeeding was painful the first one week with both babies for me. ure lucky urs didn't hurt because I hated being told that baby was hungry.on having 2 boy, guuurrrlll it is hard work make I nor lie. the first is 3+ while second is 1+. they are both clingy and anti social asper not everyone can carry them. my first cries alllllloootttt and its super annoying. this is his second year in school but he still cries when I go to drop him. I have an elderly woman that comes to clean and I have a 13yr old that lives with me. good thing is she says they don't make trouble in my absence. but when I return from work, they begin climbing surfaces, fighting, quarelling over who sits on me, who I carry etc. bottom line is,I am a nag, a flogger and referee when I return from work. I have been trying to sleep but they won't let me. I have to wach out for them incase they attempt jumping from sidestools, plugging appliances or pushing each other off chairs and beds. unfortunately, I am glad I have a job that allows me small respite from mothering them and my 13yr old is quite amazing at being with them.

so yeah, it is a crazy job mothering those boys.........but they make me smile and look forward to COB.
Who said it isn't painful biko, I basically ignored 70% of the calls to come and breastfeed in week1. There was just too much going on. Thank God for formula, now it still hurts but not too much

About your kids, Choi sounds like a lot of work. Is the one year old in crèche and is the 13 year old in school? Who picks your kids from school? I finally brought my lil cousin to live with me, she's turning 12 this year. I see her more like a long-term investment cuz I'm sure she's going nowhere and would be of much use in 2-3 years to come but for now she's just like the first child. she's just been really helpful with some housework tho.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 9:39pm On May 06, 2017
Giddyperson:

Who said it isn't painful biko, I basically ignored 70% of the calls to come and breastfeed in week1. There was just too much going on. Thank God for formula, now it still hurts but not too much

About your kids, Choi sounds like a lot of work. Is the one year old in crèche and is the 13 year old in school? Who picks your kids from school? I finally brought my lil cousin to live with me, she's turning 12 this year. I see her more like a long-term investment cuz I'm sure she's going nowhere and would be of much use in 2-3 years to come but for now she's just like the first child. she's just been really helpful with some housework tho.
loool.tot urs didn't hurt. second stays at home with my nanny before the girl returns from school. so yea she goes to school and is super helpful and obedient. she's basically my first too. I try to be kind to her and clothe her as well as my kids and in return, she's been amazing. my office is just about 5mins to my son's school so I drop him off and pick him by myself except on rare days that I am really busy then I will ask one of the drivers to help pick and drop him at home. on days I have meetings as early as 7, my girl just gets him ready then I get a driver to take him. she goes to school on or before 8. they dont attend the same school.

about ur lil cousin, I pray she had a good background because while she's still young and malleable, bad foundation is quite hard to manage. truth be told, while I try my human best I honestly I'm slightly more short tempered with her. her efforts however, makes it easy for me to adjust. so I pray ur lil cousin helps u to help her. lol
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 10:59pm On May 06, 2017
Giddyperson:

chim o. water backsiding by force?? sad sad Lol @ ho-bath
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:07pm On May 06, 2017
@farydah my own work will not allow me leave for five mins not to talk of leaving before our 4:30/5pm closing time. I honestly don't know how you are doing it. And living with other people sef. I'm crazy paranoid. Lol @ your kids being clingy and antisocial. I guess that's good in that they know when the people carrying them are not mama or papa...

No one ever mentioned that breast feeding was painful o. you people are traumatizing me....
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by alosiby92(f): 11:16pm On May 06, 2017
@enygmamama so sorry to hear about sasha. that story was so sad sad poor runt must have been traumatized to the point of no consolation.

funny enough my 'grandparents' also had two brother and sister dogs that lived with them over ten years. the female one became deaf in one ear and would succumb to heart attacks randomly. na so she just died like that one day. her brother saw her and was never the same. he mourned her for another 3 months before dying of a heart attack himself. na wao for these animals...I guess the emotional attachment to them is one we can relate to and it feels even sadder when something you are used to having around suddenly leaves

Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by farydah: 5:12am On May 07, 2017
alosiby92:
@farydah my own work will not allow me leave for five mins not to talk of leaving before our 4:30/5pm closing time. I honestly don't know how you are doing it. And living with other people sef. I'm crazy paranoid. Lol @ your kids being clingy and antisocial. I guess that's good in that they know when the people carrying them are not mama or papa...,

No one ever mentioned that breast feeding was painful o. you people are traumatizing me....
my dear you just havta adapt. its not easy but its neccessary. we don't want to scare off childbirth/motherhood lol.
Re: hohoho!!kwanu? by Giddyperson: 10:20am On May 07, 2017
Engymababe when how and where did I spoil biko cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57