Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... (1548 Views)

US Importers: How To Get Over $500 For Shipping Your Goods To Nigeria. / See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo) / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by dav8id(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
Due to many inquiry i recieved from members of this forum on how and what shipping companies i use when shipping my stock.

first,i want you to understand that,the sellers whom you buy goods from are NOT the owners of such currier companies eg DHL,UPS,EMS,REDIX,FOCUS EXPRESS ETC. Some time the seller charge you higher than the main cost of shippiing. To avoid such act here are what you should do.

tips..if you see a goods that you are interested into but the means of the shipping or the currier company the seller intend to use is not applicable to you,ie the shipping cost is too high... Then here is a simple thing to do.

tell the seller your mind,if he reconsider and make the shipping means and the cost preferable to you,then stick with him and conclude the deal. But if he did not comply, then request to him that you will like to take care of the shipping yourself.

before then, make sure you have the weight size of your goods,
decide whice currier company you prefer and also make sure the have office in that country with branches in same state with the seller whom you intend to buy from.

next ,loging to the currier company website,contact them i tell them you intention,ie you want them to ship your goods.they wil ask you to calculate your goods weight and size. use there weight calculator and the shipping cost will desplay to you.
Go ahead and pay the shipping cost, the will generate an invoice for you.

next,go back to you seller and make payment for your goods.

next..tell the seller to shipp your goods the shipping company,give him there office adress.it 1 to 2 days for your supplier to ship to the shipping company office.
Immediately your goods the shipping company office. They will send you email containing your tracking code.

p.s is only for those who buy in bulk. And also remembert to keep copy of any email you send and you recieve.

regard

1 Like

Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by Youngzedd(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2012
Gud job.
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by dav8id(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
Youngzedd: Gud job.
thank's man
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by sonety2k(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
Nice Tips
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by jerome84(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ Dave; I'm really enjoying your post's.
Keep up the good works.
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by ticon4life(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2013
thanks
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by dav8id(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
ticon4life: thanks
you're welcome my bro. Just watchout for my newest discovering on how to ship ur goods from china as low at $6 to $7 within 3 to 5 days..last year i promise to introduce this method and soonest than later i will short u guys with it.
untill then
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by sonety2k(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
cool
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by pgidex(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thanks 4 d info
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by Mcslize: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Following. Thumbs up
Re: Another Method For Shipping Your Importing Gadget... by Chigorkizz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
following.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja & Environz / Business Branding - Get Your Letterhead, Business Cards, Deigned And Delivered. / Top Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.