Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I’m Still Sadaunan Kano, Says Shekarau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Still Sadaunan Kano, Says Shekarau (567 Views)

Anti-graft War: Buhari Dining, Wining With Former PDP Hit Men, Says Shekarau / I Will Not Step Down For Anybody, Says Shekarau / Buhari Destroyed Anpp, Says Shekarau ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still Sadaunan Kano, Says Shekarau by lekanolas: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2012
Former Kano State Governor, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, yesterday denied a report that he had resigned his membership of the Kano Emirate Council and dropped his Sadaunan title.

He told journalists in Kano that the report followed a misinterpretation of his letter to the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, seeking permission to be excused from regular meetings of the Council to enable him carry out party assignment, having been appointed Chairman of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) Contact Committee.

He said: “The information was based on rumour, I have not resigned any aspect of my appointment as the Council member.”

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/im-still-sadaunan-kano-says-shekarau/

(1) (Reply)

God Will Restore, Rebuild Nigeria, Says Pastor Adeboye. / Deadly Attack At US Base In Khost, Eastern Afghanistan / We Need Actions Not Promises – Bisi Adebuyi To Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.