Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (3439 Views)

E-topup.com.ng Just Closed My Account For His Own Bad Customer Service. / My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by DualCore1: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2013
Odunnu:
I no no say you sabi sontin like this o grin
My dear na God and Google o! Meanwhile what's happening to our love? Ping me asaply.
Re: . by Odunnu: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Slyr0x: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2013
Dual Core: https://e-topup.com.ng/web/privacy

e-topup.com.ng shall not reveal user’s contact or identifying information or transaction history to any third party, unless ordered by a court or arbitration body of acceptable jurisdiction.

grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Re: . by DualCore1: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2013
ActiveMan:

Sir this is not a matter of privacy.

and have taught about this before posting.

this is to save other people

imagine someone buying from the site and they got scam so you will talk PRIVACY? wink
You've violated your policy and he can take you to court and win easily (with heavy demands), but EFCC will be waiting for him outside the court premises.

ActiveMan:

funny enough he did not register with those information, he register with fake info cheesy

so we have not reveal d identity he has on etopup grin

thanks
You used the user's contact info to get his identifying info.
The bolded are clauses in your policy document.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2013
Dual Core:
You've violated your policy and he can take you to court and win easily (with heavy demands), but EFCC will be waiting for him outside the court premises.

You used the user's contact info to get his identifying info.
The bolded are clauses in your policy document.

undecided
Re: . by damickey(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
I am planning to launch e pins and e recharge for my site http://Mysmslive247.com. Can anyone recommend a better provider?

(1) (2) (Reply)

103 English Abbreviated Words And Meaning For Whatsapp,twitter Chat / How To Get Free Money From Atm's? / How To Open And Verify A USA Paypal Account With Payoneer Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.