Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Who Is Smarter? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Smarter? (6476 Views)

When They Guy Is Smarter Than His Babe / Who Is Smarter?? / Who Is Smarter?- "white Man Or Ashawo". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.' I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!' So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear, 'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.' She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep. The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.' We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you, she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier.' I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.' Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?' I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.' And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?' Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either, but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Smarter? by ifyalways(f): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2008
huh
Re: Who Is Smarter? by tjtj1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2008
webdezzi u sabi lie wit ur remix ooooooooooooo. u get gf? nd this joke being here for a long time. u noe wat u should havce just posted it embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2008
tj_tj:

webdezzi u sabi lie wit your remix ooooooooooooo. u get girlfriend? nd this joke being here for a long time. u noe what u should havce just posted it embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

well, i really need to get some girls off my back, you need 1?
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Lolabbey: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2008
hmmm web

u sure sey na smartnes abi na mony no dey grin cheesy
Re: Who Is Smarter? by ituen(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2008
True talk

Money no dey
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Lolabbey: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2008
i tot as much
Re: Who Is Smarter? by ituen(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2008
UR thoughts are always correct
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Lolabbey: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 08, 2008
Dont mind them, that was a good post
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Lolabbey: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2008
encoragement
Re: Who Is Smarter? by ituen(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
. . . . . .that wont get aisha anywhere
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Lolabbey: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
we are waiting
Re: Who Is Smarter? by ituen(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2008
. . . for aisha to respond.

Lola wetin neva make u come on YIM make we gist. The board is kinda lonley this afternoon wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Lolabbey: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ituen no wahala now,lets meet there
Re: Who Is Smarter? by ituen(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
Ok.

Since last week i dey wait for u but u neva still come
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2008
@aisha2, thanks baby *gives aisha a hug plus numerous kisses*

Dont mind these guy, it will take us somewhere
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Lolabbey: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2008
hmm web na aisha u dey give hugs and kisses?

mak folly no catch you

watching web as he ran 4 his dear life

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Busta(f): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
I'll gun down any man that does that to me oh angry
Re: Who Is Smarter? by tjtj1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
not in canada
Re: Who Is Smarter? by ituen(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
and definitiely not in naija too
Re: Who Is Smarter? by tjtj1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2008
na for burundi tht wan dey hppn
Re: Who Is Smarter? by benjay1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Poster, remixed or not, that was a nice post.

Some chicks or chickens think all guyz are mugus, dem dey forget say we all na Nigerians.
Sharp PPLE.
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2008
folly ke, him just polish my slippers finish, he is getting the jacuzzi ready for me and aisha

we bout 2 av a swel tym

*if u do me i do u, man no go vex, e get as e dey do me , do me , baby give it to me *
Re: Who Is Smarter? by janeluv(f): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
men should not forget that ladies are weaker souls. treat us wit respects and regards. dont use any mistake whether delibrate or not against us.
Re: Who Is Smarter? by ThugLife1(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2008
uhm
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2008
@janeluv
remember what a man can do, a woman can do better so say sumthin else
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2008
*pushes eject on my 96 disc changer audio HiFi surround(R) system, inserts Micheal jackson's speechless, and kept them all speechless*

[flash=1,1]http://www.sovereignguards.com/dizzi/mj_speechless.swf[/flash]

Let's see if you u'll love it or not.
Re: Who Is Smarter? by tjtj1(m): 5:06am On Feb 09, 2008
as ben jay will say the kpof kpof dropped frm my mouth cos i was surprised grin
Re: Who Is Smarter? by omobizle(m): 5:59am On Feb 09, 2008
omo o long thing. all these babes always feel they are smart that s what kills them.where there own brain starts ours have not eevn started.Big up
Re: Who Is Smarter? by ituen(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2008
@Janet

Who told u women are weaker souls? Thats hw u go around putting urself in bullshit.

And i hope you arent living ur life thinking a man will just come and marry you. Learn how to be independent and hw to survive in the harsh world without the immediate need for men. That way, a man will repect you and would not look upon u as a weaker sex/soul.

Remember, no be becos of u dem born another person for this world!!!!

FOCUS OH!!!!!
Re: Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2008
ituen:

Remember, no be because of u them born another person for this world!!!!

Man, I love that comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names Of Nigerian Designer Perfumes / No Sex Before Marriage / Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.