Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31586 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2012
We understand. But you still have time to . . .em em emmm. . .you still have small time to appreciate Mrs Jarus cooking skill and her ability to be an awesome home-keeper.
What I wont like to hear is your inner thots about SLS.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2012
Odunnu: We understand. But you still have time to . . .em em emmm. . .you still have small time to appreciate Mrs Jarus cooking skill and her ability to be an awesome home-keeper.
What I wont like to hear is your inner thots about SLS.
LMAO cheesy
Baddhhh girl
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2012
Odunnu: It gets better with each update. I'm so enjoying this.
@Tgirl, so much for being friends angry

Sweetheart, no be like so o. I was expecting to get a feedback from u. How have u been?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2012
Jarus: I commend the Sienas for the minute-by-minute account o; not sure I can mentally recall that level of details, or could it be there are no events? Or could it be because I spend 6-10pm at work and on the road and just couple of hours (early morning and late evening added together) with the Jaruses? Or because Jarusat is just 3 months old and hardly any noticeable events?

sad sad sad angry angry angry

Let Mrs. Jarus help out.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
chaircover: Funny enough Mr CC does kind of the same thing Mrs Sienna Does grin grin grin

Any little thud, abosi yell, pretense scream wharreva, he comes bounding down the stairs 2 at a time to see what I have done to his princess angry

That one too knows how to twist daddy round her finger and I cant count the number of times he has risked his life jumping down the stairs only for her to say something as silly as "dad i thought there was a monster in the kitchen" or "I think I saw a spider!" . . . .THINK OOO!!!! not even seen!

I am the disciplinarian and he is the softee and I cant count the number of times we have agreed to say NO to something in the bedroom but somehow the kids manage to twist him and he says yes! making me look like the wicked witch from the west angry

Yea CC I am the softie sometimes after smacking her I feel sorry for her and tell her sorry loll. Sienna gets away with a lot of things easily when it comes to me but with Siena she doesnt and she knows that
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mrs. Siena:

Yea CC I am the softie sometimes after smacking her I feel sorry for her and tell her sorry loll. Sienna gets away with a lot of things easily when it comes to me but with Siena she doesnt and she knows that

Mr Siena: honey, I think we should have one more baby

Mrs Siena in her thickest warri accent replies: ehn, abeg abeg face front. 2 is okay for me

Mr Siena: .....but honey......

Mrs Siena: I no want, na by force.....

I can imagine them holding this convo, anyways continue wearing skinny jeans and see if you will not carry 3 more by 2020. Thank me later for this prophesy cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
jennykadry:

Mr Siena: honey, I think we should have one more baby

Mrs Siena in her thickest warri accent replies: ehn, abeg abeg face front. 2 is okay for me

Mr Siena: .....but honey......

Mrs Siena: I no want, na by force.....

I can imagine them holding this convo, anyways continue wearing skinny jeans and see if you will not carry 3 more by 2020. Thank me later for this prophesy cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Lmao chai JK na wa for you oh funny enough we don get this kind convo plenty sef, me I no wan born again oh lollll 3 more ke babes you no want make I wear skinny jeans again. Lollll
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
lol

All u mamas.

Go cast your vote for the Segzy bobos on NL. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1129647/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-2
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Iyawo Siena

EHn, me I am just talking ooo based on the makeup brown you applied on your face last night. Seh na makeup like eye shadow and co Siena talk about for here?

I pass her the remote. I'm not really in a Nollywood mood. Sachi's fallen asleep, and Sienna's quite happy to stay with Ruky. Mrs. Siena heads upstairs - she knows me too well. The best part of arguments is the making up
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
Tgirl4real: lol

All u mamas.

Go cast your vote for the Segzy bobos on NL. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1129647/mr-nairaland-elimination-round-2

Saga is not there. I no vote
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
jennykadry:

Saga is not there. I no vote

No min dem, dem no know wetin be segzy. angry

But, Christ, that dopejemi boy looks way too much like me when I was 18. shocked shocked shocked

Fck me! There is a hard copy of my pix at that age (i.e. 3 years ago sha grin) that is exactly a carbon copy.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by chamotex(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by sunnshyn(f): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yea!! Wow!! Such amazing families!!

Mr Siena: a big softie, hardie, romantic all rolled into one...welldone sir!

Mrs Siena: wonderful mom and wife...she no like wahala rara!

And Siena reminds me of myself when I was little! Yepa!! Lol

Naijababe: aww...don't worry ma, hubby would be back sooner than you think. And sometimes you come across like you are preggy? Just my thoughts anyways...

Mr & Mrs Jarus: I gbadun una two...and I still dey watch una!! Lol
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Are we not meant to have the Jarus' update today?
Whatagwan?

Did this Sagamite say he was 18yrs 3years ago? shocked
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
^^ He's actually 55 years old.

You know what they say about looks being deceiving and all that tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sagamite:

No min dem, dem no know wetin be segzy. angry

But, Christ, that dopejemi boy looks way too much like me when I was 18. shocked shocked shocked

Fck me! There is a hard copy of my pix at that age (i.e. 3 years ago sha grin) that is exactly a carbon copy.

No wonder I wanted to use him as my screen saver. cheesy

Liar!!! tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
Odunnu: Are we not meant to have the Jarus' update today?
Whatagwan?

May be u need to start using ur sister power. undecided
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
chamotex: grin grin

Why you dey laugh, brother mi? cheesy

Odunnu: Are we not meant to have the Jarus' update today?
Whatagwan?

Did this Sagamite say he was 18yrs 3years ago? shocked

You no know say I am a baby ni?

Efemena_xy: ^^ He's actually 55 years old.

You know what they say about looks being deceiving and all that tongue

That one na my great grand father age.

Grand father 42 but he is dead sha. Died of gonorrhea.

My Dad is 30 years old.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by feminineA: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nothing today?
Mr jarus we all awaits manifestation jor grin
To keep the fire burning we need varieties
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Wislet(f): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2012
[quote author=chaircover]Funny enough Mr CC does kind of the same thing Mrs Sienna Does grin grin grin

Any little thud, abosi yell, pretense scream wharreva, he comes bounding down the stairs 2 at a time to see what I have done to his princess angry

That one too knows how to twist daddy round her finger and I cant count the number of times he has risked his life jumping down the stairs only for her to say something as silly as "dad i thought there was a monster in the kitchen" or "I think I saw a spider!" . . . .THINK OOO!!!! not even seen!

I am the disciplinarian and he is the softee and I cant count the number of times we have agreed to say NO to something in the bedroom but somehow the kids manage to twist him and he says yes! making me look like the wicked witch from the west angry[/quotelol. Family life is indeed fun]
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Wislet(f): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2012
Jarus: I commend the Sienas for the minute-by-minute account o; not sure I can mentally recall that level of details, or could it be there are no events? Or could it be because I spend 6-10pm at work and on the road and just couple of hours (early morning and late evening added together) with the Jaruses? Or because Jarusat is just 3 months old and hardly any noticeable events?
don't worry. You're doing fine.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2012
The way the Sienas have the details of their day is quite impressive. Makes me think they have the Nigerian version of that notepad the reporter in Harry potter had. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Where is Sagamite and the rest of the e-harem??!!

I seriously suspect Jenny's got something to do with his absence. angry

Er... Saga, I don plan to get small trade o! Shebi you said I too should be independent?

I wan do career in amebo-ism...it pays better than that bread selling of a thing you suggested. tongue

So, I need una support for here o! https://www.nairaland.com/1131064/official-literature-writing-section-poster/1

Else, I go continue to rely on you for my 2K saloon runz... tongue tongue grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Na wetin I do? When innocent me just sitdon with saga dey drink Moet & Chandon you no go let us rest ni angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
tongue cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sorry for the interruption. Update will be ready in a bit.

Meanwhile, u gatz to vote for my ermmm . . . brother from another mother.

[size=18pt]Lalaosky[/size] before it's too late. Voting ends by 8pm naija time. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1131972/mr-nairaland-grand-finale
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Who else needs my vote?
I just pitched for Efmena and lalaosky. grin even without knowing what its about. I just followed link and pressed their names after I pressed reply. Lol
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lol

Gboliwe, u try no be small. grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
"If you cut my hair, then I will no longer
be a princess because princesses do not
have short hair’’.
loool..
Some clever manipulatory line this is...grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
^ My sister I tire, I am yet to come up with smarting reply to that comment. Maybe you can help.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
African princesses have short hair cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.