Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31577 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2012
taryour:

@Tgirl abeg give us update on the reality show,i don miss am gan ni oo

Sorry dear, updates came late today.

Here's the next update:

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show#13449222
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 19, 2012
Yay cheesy cheesy more juice for my thread grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 19, 2012
Now that was HAWT! The Sienas never disappoint with their romantic bickering , sounds like healthy relationship to me..... Oya everybody follow me to my thread .....

oya let's go! sisikill you have the honour of front row cheesy

Odunnu manage the director's seat cheesy

hopefully Tee will not ban me this time AGAIN angry

Laughs profusely cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 5:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Very healthy relationship.
For those of us in Nigeria who dont know what repossession really means and can only guess, please break it down for us.
BTW, Mrs Siena is a beauty.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2012
Odunnu

Well... Repossession is when your property is seized when you default a payment .... In Yankee it's called Repo cheesy no be small thing o!

In Cana they shackle the hind wheels of the vehicles like handcuffs and tow it away cheesy no be by force to drive 4matic or range abi!

House reprocessing is called foreclosure shikena !
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2012
jidegirl12: Odunnu

Well... Repossession is when your property is seized when you default a payment .... In Yankee it's called Repo cheesy no be small thing o!

In Cana they shackle the hind wheels of the vehicles like handcuffs and tow it away cheesy no be by force to drive 4matic or range abi!

House reprocessing is called foreclosure shikena !
E se un.
I figured right sha. Tobias! Tobias! Tobias! How many times I call you? Ehen. If obodo oyibo no favor you, try Maiduguri.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2012
Odunnu:
E se un.
I figured right sha. Tobias! Tobias! Tobias! How many times I call you? Ehen. If obodo oyibo no favor you, try Maiduguri.

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2012
Ujujoan:

LMAO grin grin grin
na true na
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by damiso(f): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mr and Mrs Siena remind me so much of me and hubby.Thats how hubby likes winding me up angry.I text pls buy fresh milk we have run out and bebe needs milk for cereal tomorrow morning.He comes in,did you get my text?He replies what text?Am like the text that you should get milk.He replies I did not see any text?Am like i am sure my phobe told me it was delivered.He proceeds to the room and am like ohhh how will bebe have cereal tomorrow now.He replies she can use water or evaporated milk cos me am not going out again.

I start putting on my jacket with him grinning behind me.I step into the kitchen and lo and behold there is 4 pints of milk both skimmed and whole(he remembers that i too might need for oats or special K).Am like so why did you have to wind me up.Men undecided
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Odunnu: Very healthy relationship.
For those of us in Nigeria who dont know what repossession really means and can only guess, please break it down for us.
BTW, Mrs Siena is a beauty.

Thanks Odunnu for the compliment wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 12:35am On Dec 20, 2012
damiso: Mr and Mrs Siena remind me so much of me and hubby.Thats how hubby likes winding me up angry.I text pls buy fresh milk we have run out and bebe needs milk for cereal tomorrow morning.He comes in,did you get my text?He replies what text?Am like the text that you should get milk.He replies I did not see any text?Am like i am sure my phobe told me it was delivered.He proceeds to the room and am like ohhh how will bebe have cereal tomorrow now.He replies she can use water or evaporated milk cos me am not going out again.

I start putting on my jacket with him grinning behind me.I step into the kitchen and lo and behold there is 4 pints of milk both skimmed and whole(he remembers that i too might need for oats or special K).Am like so why did you have to wind me up.Men undecided

I dont know why they do it well sometimes I know he is winding me up and I just play along lolll
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2012
^^^You, continue looking sexy. Na for labour room I go catch you next year grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2012
jidegirl12: Now that was HAWT! The Sienas never disappoint with their romantic bickering , sounds like healthy relationship to me..... Oya everybody follow me to my thread .....

oya let's go! sisikill you have the honour of front row cheesy

Odunnu manage the director's seat cheesy

hopefully Tee will not ban me this time AGAIN angry

Laughs profusely cheesy cheesy

Have I ever banned u before. U better stop this sanctimonious attitude of yours. I hardly ban people without warning (except for trolls and spammers), not to now talk to a regular handle like yours.

U may try watch the way you type your posts to avoid being banned by the spambot.

And pls, quit this image-tarnishing tactic, it's not working.

jennykadry: ^^^You, continue looking sexy. Na for labour room I go catch you next year grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2012
jennykadry: ^^^You, continue looking sexy. Na for labour room I go catch you next year grin

LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by aglomar: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2012
9s
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2012
aglomar: 9s
Is this the new shorthand i'll put up with this season?
Owkay o! Its 9s. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 3:48am On Dec 22, 2012
taryour: @ jidegirl and Tgirl abeg na wetin na i don tire to dey do tatafoo o, i don read read tire,i no even understand wetin una 2 dey talk. Which kain suspense u come dey put us na, give us gist joor....

@Tgirl abeg give us update on the reality show,i don miss am gan ni oo

You too like aproko sef!

@Sisi, na so you heavy reach?? grin

@Jide, oya spill the beans quick-quick jor! tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 22, 2012
Tgirl4real:

And pls, quit this image-tarnishing tactic, it's not working.

shocked shocked shocked.... tanish Tee's image ? Haba! From where to wetin?

It was all kidding around and you're taking it too far ( I was laughing seriously about it sef)

You're the one bothering me..... I asked you a question , next thing you're throwing jabs at me .., I wish you well o... no image tannish Abeg...

And of course who else bans people ..... I've always thought it was you doing the undercover job in the name of spam-bolt (don't talk me out of it cos I won't believe you so don't bother to explain again) grin seriously.

Merry Christmas. Life's too short
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You too like aproko sef!

Tee don vex me jare...... the review thread is on hold for now....... scripts are looking great tho grin

Sisikill I know how annoying I sound now tongue ..... suspense feels ummm( what's the word?) cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 5:51am On Dec 22, 2012
Mcheeeeeeew
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2012
Odunnu: Mcheeeeeeew

grin grin grin I know you like me grin

Merry Christmas
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2012
Msteeeeeewwwww.

I must be jobless to start explaining something that's so glaring.

@ Efe, where have u been? I don vote, where d recharge card na? grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2012
jidegirl12:

grin grin grin I know you like me grin

Merry Christmas
Craze gurl grin
mellie mellie klismass cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2012
^^* wink grin cheesy

Tee loosen up... I'm cool grin e don do una abi u no dey tire?

Naijababe...... is the farm sheltered? cos it's very cold and I presumed it is too in there and why didn't you like it ? lol at toothpaste missing in action.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
loving the christmas season - my younger siblings are trying to teach me azonto - (lets just say i'm not a fast learner).

season greetings to you all

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by taryour(f): 1:11am On Dec 23, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You too like aproko sef!

na you i take am resemble na.... Whatup with you dearie? Hope family is doin great,work and business... Complements of the season to you...
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by taryour(f): 1:15am On Dec 23, 2012
jidegirl12:

Tee don vex me jare...... the review thread is on hold for now....... scripts are looking great tho grin

Sisikill I know how annoying I sound now tongue ..... suspense feels ummm( what's the word?) cheesy

now whats that this babe nawa for una, you just allow my excitment grow high like that? Abeg no put any gist on hold jare, yarn us tori sharpaly sharpaly joorr...
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2012
E easy? grin you think say TMZ na yam? I need to gather my correct info from my correspondents in UK confirmed before all these sharks tear me into pieces if I bring rubbish reviews grin

It's gonna be BAMM!!! grin grin

I don laf tire grin....... Merry Christmas cheesy again.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 23, 2012

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2012
Heheheeee, compliments oh, I am so in the Christmas Spirit, oga is back and we finally all got to learn gangnam style yesterday.
Mr. Debrief gave me an amazing suprise, I gave him shopping list last week he didn't answer me, I was already vexing because I wanted to avoid late rush , on wednesday he asked me to list all I intended to prepare, I say what is this man doing? Shebi we don start to audit?
Yesterday I lost my patience told him if I no go market then I no go again na so we go siddon look each other on Christmas day.
He laughed, hugged me while I was still vexing then told me he has taken cooking, baking and all preparations off me this year, make I rest that he contracted it to the caterer we use for our events.
See this man oh, wanted to give me High BP for nothing, hehehe, so now, na yawo, learning all the dance styles we missed during the year and good old relaxing.
Madam CC I hope them no push you for market oh, I wanted to get something from area 11 on friday, I went and saw all roads leading to the market totally blocked as in blocked completely oh, a colleegue said his wife had to leave her car in the market and return after work to pick it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / What Are Imo State Women Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.