Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31580 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
debosky: grin grin grin

I know Tgirl dahling. . . .no vex at all. Will email you tonight. wink

As for the Caballites, una well done oh. . . .at least you ended the fight before it began. grin

I will try and believe u this time. grin

U know it's not just about d interview, dis wan nko?

U need to share with us o, not with that ur post on Macla's thread for men. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Odunnu: Even Jaybee.

Make I go look for Jaybee. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
bjcole: this fantasy show seems 2 be getting interesting, anyway my wife was a bit happy yesterday, [b]she got me 2 do what i ve never done in over 6yrs of our life, i cooked a delicious soup, made eba & clean up d house house,[/b$ NL has turned to me this, i just dnt know but i seem 2 enjoy it a bit, but i didnt allow it 2 affect my football time, i dnt joke wit that. And d[b] so so belle whe she dey carry ton tire me o, [/b]dis is 4th time dis yr, condom i no sabi, family planing we no want, i dont know what 2 do o?

Wanted to ask whether you don chop efo before seeing the other bolded.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
ANNOUNCEMENT

The show will kick off in few minutes. Please adhere to the following rules.

- This thread is open for comments and questions
- Kindly keep comments on topic
- Avoid insulting anyone on this thread
- Avoid insulting the families on air
- Avoid personal attacks

Show thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by bjcole(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
jidegirl12:

Oga Cole.... Lol.....awww that's sexy! Did you wear apron and chef's hat? grin
no be small thing, i wore it o & d soup was delicious, egusi soup with correct eba, she was even jealous,she no knw say na form i dey form since. U ladies on Nairaland have taught me how 2 become correct houseboy. So whats ur advice on this my bedmatics, it is producing too much result o. i guess u r a Dr.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by feminineA: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
More than ready!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
bjcole: no be small thing, i wore it o & d soup was delicious, egusi soup with correct eba, she was even jealous,she no knw say na form i dey form since. U ladies on Nairaland have taught me how 2 become correct houseboy. So whats ur advice on this my bedmatics, it is producing too much result o. i guess u r a Dr.

Can you please take this discussion elsewhere?

Thanks.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
bjcole: no be small thing, i wore it o & d soup was delicious, egusi soup with correct eba, she was even jealous,she no knw say na form i dey form since. U ladies on Nairaland have taught me how 2 become correct houseboy. So whats ur advice on this my bedmatics, it is producing too much result o. i guess u r a Dr.

Lol.... at least it working for ya! grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by baby124: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2012

Really, on the internet? ok o.

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Can you please take this discussion elsewhere?

Thanks.

Sorry o tee... grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Naija folks.
Welcome.
Generally, kids these days say things that'll shut adults up. How about babyette? Is she the quiet introvert?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by bjcole(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Odunnu: Naija folks.
Welcome.
Generally, kids these days say things that'll shut adults up. How about babyette? Is she the quiet introvert?
d kids shall grow, even @ 40 i m still growing well, thk u . Madam Tee sorry i dnt knw i m doing more than those inner caucus derailing d thread since, abeg no vex, we shall get there.

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by feminineA: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
@Tgirl;please upload more been refreshing over an hour now.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tgirl, what's the update with Mr Rudysmith and JohnDoe?

Have you pencilled them in for the next series??
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
bjcole: d kids shall grow, even @ 40 i m still growing well, thk u . Madam Tee sorry i dnt knw i m doing more than those inner caucus derailing d thread since, abeg no vex, we shall get there.

Lol. U no serious. D show proper has started so the derailing has to stop. U could come on the show to continue ur story.

@Odunnu, Naijababe will ans u shortly

@ Efe, Johndoe turned down the offer. Still discussing with RudySmith.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Enoquin(f): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
It's going to be a very long thread if all the participants get their questions and drop their answers here as well and besides some questions could get lost in the middle of the women's chatter...why not create a naijababe's question and answer thread? The thread will be locked during her show and opened afterwards just like it's being done in the sports section...
This thread can be for nominations and endless chatter...just a suggestion
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
where is sagamite? everyones favourite bit on the side - i see how all u women are fighting over him.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^ Don't mind them jare.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^ Lol!

My dear, do not underestimate the power of village moves grin grin

Contrary to popular opinion, being wifey #3 has got its perks! tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 27, 2012
D
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
chaircover:

We dey oooo! How is yours. I look forward to "seeing" you on the show. grin grin

Me and my ogas dey o. Let's see how things go, though it looks like the women are already 'oppressing' us men here o. Trying to get my 2 soldiers off to school without them killing each other. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!

My dear, do not underestimate the power of village moves grin grin

Contrary to popular opinion, being wifey #3 has got its perks! tongue

Abi o!

Sorry, wifeys, I have not been feeling so great for the past few days. My body was just feeling one kin, it was dragging me down and I did not know what was wrong with me. I just had a high fever and my body was breaking down.

It was only when I checked my NL post history and I realised that I have not called anyone person/cretin/mooron in the last 4 days that I knew what was causing my illness.

I need to find some fucktards today!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
You are another thing entirely. I know you are a better guy than you paint here, that is why I find you and Kobojunkie interesting. Both of you would make a very good formidable pair.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Gboliwe: You are another thing entirely. I know you are a better guy than you paint here, that is why I find you and Kobojunkie interesting. Both of you would make a very good formidable pair.

As long as you don't mean sexual pair. angry tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Actually, that is the major pair that fit.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Abi o!

Sorry, wifeys, I have not been feeling so great for the past few days. My body was just feeling one kin, it was dragging me down and I did not know what was wrong with me. I just had a high fever and my body was breaking down.

It was only when I checked my NL post history and I realised that I have not called anyone person/cretin/mooron in the last 4 days that I knew what was causing my illness.

Buddy, you're getting withdrawal symptoms? cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Gboliwe: Actually, that is the major pair that fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnfNNnmoXVM&

My ancestors, from you Sagamu graves send something to this woman tonight! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-4f_NMUxcY&
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
Siena:

Buddy, you're getting withdrawal symptoms? cheesy

Abi o! grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Abi o!

Found a cure yet?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Tgirl4real:
Found a cure yet?

Hopefully by the end of today.

If worst comes to the worst, I just need to go through the post history of deshclones and I will get my fix. grin

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant / What Are Imo State Women Known For? / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.