Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31584 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
Richvkunt:

Why are you bringing my user nane into your petty gossip matter?
Big bumper,stop trying to be clever by half,stop telling fibs,get off the fence and for once try to stand for something.
Thank you.

Look here Mister, that I decide to be diplomatic and tell 50% of a story does not make it false so engage your brain Sirree. I refuse to fall for your reverse psychology ish, so try that with others whom you know fall down like a pack of card for it...

What I have said up there is an integral part of what's transpired and is enough to jolt both parties' memories, and is more than enough to sear their conscience... So as long as both parties understood, and utilise whatever means to step back and reflect, you who has no qualms getting involved in what you call "petty gossip" when you could have ignored like a real gentleman would, can knock yourself out and keep fanning the flame and twist yourself into a pretzel or be my guest and dumb yourself down by unsubscribing from the "half a word is enough for the wise" mantra...its your prerogative Mr Man cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Show is about to begin. All u railway workers, please go back home and tune to NL Family Show. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
BABE!:

Said it. Park well to avoid your vehicle getting towed. tongue Season 24 ko, rainy season ni.

Awwww, who is this random stranger concerned for my safety and taking interest in my wellbeing, eeyah, surely she has to hav the biggest heart on Nairaland lipsrsealed

Don't worry BABE, I know everyone knows how I like and can't hold my drink, but don't worry, I wouldn't get drunk and legless tonight cos its my first date with my Husband to be Coogar cheesy Thanks darling for your concern cheesy

Tgirl4real: Show is about to begin. All u railway workers, please go back home and tune to NL Family Show. grin

Me sef tire for people that cannot obey simple instructions not to derail this thread oh tongue

Ehn hen, kindly fastforward my slot with Coogar from Season 24 to Season 6, things are hotting up faster than I imagined and if I play my cards right, he will be paying my parents a visit this December to ask for my parents hands in marriage, meaning I have a February wedding to plan. If you behave yourself, I might use you and that my new friend up there BABE as joint Chief Bridesmaid cheesy grin

naijababe: OP, update your nominees na! I nominated Busybody o

Odunnu: I second Busybody's nomination. How did we miss her sef?

Thanks girls, I have a special needs child...so can't be involved due to time constraint, thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Awwww, who is this random stranger concerned for my safety and taking interest in my wellbeing, eeyah, surely she has to hav the biggest heart on Nairaland lipsrsealed

Don't worry BABE, I know everyone knows how I like and can't hold my drink, but don't worry, I wouldn't get drunk and legless tonight cos its my first date with my Husband to be Coogar cheesy Thanks darling for your concern cheesy

Me sef tire for people that cannot obey simple instructions not to derail this thread oh tongue

Ehn hen, kindly fastforward my slot with Coogar from Season 24 to Season 6, things are hotting up faster than I imagined and if I play my cards right, he will be paying my parents a visit this December to ask for my parents hands in marriage, meaning I have a February wedding to plan. If you behave yourself, I might use you and that my new friend up there BABE as joint Chief Bridesmaid cheesy grin

Thanks girls, I have a special needs child...so can't be involved due to time constraint, thanks kiss kiss kiss

That is only if I grant you divorce and remove the magun on your head.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Busy_body:

Look here Mister, that I decide to be diplomatic and tell 50% of a story does not make it false so engage your brain Sirree. I refuse to fall for your reverse psychology ish, so try that with others whom you know fall down like a pack of card for it...

What I have said up there is an integral part of what's transpired and is enough to jolt both parties' memories, and is more than enough to sear their conscience... So as long as both parties understood, and utilise whatever means to step back and reflect, you who has no qualms getting involved in what you call "petty gossip" when you could have ignored like a real gentleman would, can knock yourself out and keep fanning the flame and twist yourself into a pretzel or be my guest and dumb yourself down by unsubscribing from the "half a word is enough for the wise" mantra...its your prerogative Mr Man cool

HA! HA! Very funny. Now thats the spirit girl, I see you got some fire in your belly girl. Uweeee!!!
Do you see what you can achieve when you come off the fence? Even if it is half truths or as you call it 50% of the truth in order to settle a quarel and make brother RVK seem like the culprit as usual?
Big bumper,am gonna tell you something today-even paralysed people gotta stand for something sometimes and what I want is for you to try to stand for something sometimes on this forum sometimes.
I never knew agiboma from Adam,but on these boards she came across as an honest person and laid bare her family issues with her husband. What then happened? Members of the deadly female cabal of the family section came down hard on her because she choose to take my advise and try to make her marriage work! Sher refused to follow those who glamourize divorce on these threads and choose to make her m,artriage work. All these attacks on her are transfered aggrtession from that first thread.
Even the politically correct wing of the cabal can not help taking a dig at this poor pregnant woman because she refused to leave her husband.
People need to learn that no marriage is perfect and everybody is entitled to tyry and make it work in their own littlre way.
If agiboma had left her husband,she would not be expecting the lovely bundle of joyu on the way,so people shouldf shut up and stop hating on ther lady!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Oooops!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
[ooooppppsss!!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww . . . I Loooooove the Siennas!

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
I can't stand cocky people, well except maybe Sagamu (Sagamite), but I know Sagamu is not cocky in real life, he just writes all sorts of cocky posts on NL to make himself interesting.

grin grin grin grin grin

It is a good thing Siena is deeply taking part in his hobby. You only live once.

See as pikins dey spoil action. angry grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Abi o!

Sorry, wifeys, I have not been feeling so great for the past few days. My body was just feeling one kin, it was dragging me down and I did not know what was wrong with me. I just had a high fever and my body was breaking down.

It was only when I checked my NL post history and I realised that I have not called anyone person/cretin/mooron in the last 4 days that I knew what was causing my illness.

I need to find some fucktards today!

Sounds like you're coming down with the flu. You taken anything for it yet? undecided sad

That notwithstanding, I still dey vex with you sha. angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Sounds like you're coming down with the flu. You taken anything for it yet? undecided sad

That notwithstanding, I still dey vex with you sha. angry

Nah. It is not the flu. It is really lack of vexation on fucktards.

I need to take a few fucktards on. cheesy

Vex say impe what? Child support?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^ Child gini? grin grin

No, don't get ideas abeg. Our "arrangement" never mature reach that level.

My vexation with you is all in my post on page 6.

You're deliberately ignoring me! (sobs...sobs...)
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Child gini? grin grin

No, don't get ideas abeg. Our "arrangement" never mature reach that level.

My vexation with you is all in my post on page 6.

You're deliberately ignoring me! (sobs...sobs...)

You wan make I gif more than a tenth of my monthly income to do your hair? Na so you be high maintenance? Wetin you wan make the other wives come chop?

And I never even consider concubines outside.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by debosky(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
Richvkunt:
. . . the deadly female cabal

Sounds like a movie title to me. cool

Tgirl once you've made your billions out of Keeping Up with Nairalanders, I suggest you make a series on the Deadly Female Cabal. grin

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You wan make I gif more than a tenth of my monthly income to do your hair? Na so you be high maintenance? Wetin you wan make the other wives come chop?

And I never even consider concubines outside.

What wives? You mean those self-acclaimed "independent" women? They don't need your money na! undecided

Afterall, Jenny get her own firewood business tongue

And BB na successful entrepreneur - in the goat herding business tongue tongue

As for those your concubines - abeg forget matter jare. T'is better if you adopt PAY-AS-YOU-GO style for them jor. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
debosky:

Sounds like a movie title to me. cool

Tgirl once you've made your billions out of Keeping Up with Nairalanders, I suggest you make a series on the Deadly Female Cabal. grin

Some people can find trouble eh? cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by debosky(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
Moi?

Butter won't even melt in my mouth. cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

What wives? You mean those self-acclaimed "independent" women? They don't need your money na! undecided

Afterall, Jenny get her own firewood business tongue

And BB na successful entrepreneur - in the goat herding business tongue tongue

As for those your concubines - abeg forget matter jare. T'is better if you adopt PAY-AS-YOU-GO style for them jor. tongue tongue tongue

You too need to be independent, I know a bakery that can supply you with bread every morning. wink

Let me use my N10K salary per month be gbogbo big boy for town na. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
Tgirl4real: U miss it . . . u miss out wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show#13138631

This is so cool. I'm loving it. Mrs. Sienna, you sing? That is lovelyyyy. Good to know there are singers in the house. I try to sing, but I need some more training sha.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sagamite:

You too need to be independent, I know a bakery that can supply you with bread every morning. wink

Let me use my N10K salary per month be gbogbo big boy for town na. grin

Lol! Independent eh?

Aren't you in the least bit worried I go get open eye? shocked And loose my village swags?? shocked shocked Or clingyness? tongue

Where's the attraction in that? sad
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by debosky(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
stillwater:

This is so cool. I'm loving it. Mrs. Sienna, you sing? That is lovelyyyy. Good to know there are singers in the house. I try to sing, but I need some more training sha.

I need a new scarecrow on my farm to scare away the birds . . .I heard your voice has a similar effect? grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
The show is looking pretty good so far. Kudos to Sienna for a pretty good start. I'm still building up the courage to put my pic on NL. So, we're waiting for more volunteers to spice up the program. Yours truly would have jumped into the melee, but I'm only half qualified (according to the powers that be). So, let me assume my spectators position and cheer the participators jare.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by slimyem: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sienna's family is soo cute...and i'm so enjoying this show...!!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Independent eh?

Aren't you in the least bit worried I go get open eye? shocked And loose my village swags?? shocked shocked Or clingyness? tongue

Where's the attraction in that? sad

When I load you with 8 pikins, you are free to open eye.

The income from the bread selling will also raise them as that is not my responsibility.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sagamite:

When I load you with 8 pikins, you are free to open eye.

The income from the bread selling will also raise them as that is not my responsibility.

*** faints! *** grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
debosky:

I need a new scarecrow on my farm to scare away the birds . . .I heard your voice has a similar effect? grin

Me? scarecrow? Put me in your farm and watch the birds feed on your crops as they listen to my sonorous voice. cool Don't try me o. I just feel like posting me singing now. cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by SisiKill1: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
I'm loving the show already. . .especially the parts with the children.

Children make everything sooooo fun!!!! cheesy cheesy

More! More! More! More!!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2012
sagamite so thats how you are eh - so because i played hard to get and ignored ur toasting for a few days u are now leaving me for ur senior wives.

NO PROBLEM
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 12:59am On Nov 28, 2012
cotton101: sagamite so thats how you are eh - so because i played hard to get and ignored ur toasting for a few days u are now leaving me for ur senior wives.

NO PROBLEM

Leave you?

Na you I dey carry go Italy for the weekend with my quarterly bonus and allowances that is meant for my kids education.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 1:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Saga, I think I wan divorce you sef. You're too restrictive.

I wan jump ship to Mr Rudy's. I hear say e be fine-fine bobo & an advocate of something called "open relationship"... tongue

But first give me saloon money, so I look good for am cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Sagamite(m): 1:16am On Nov 28, 2012
Efemena_xy: Saga, I think I wan divorce you sef. You're too restrictive.

I wan jump ship to Mr Rudy's. I hear say e be fine-fine bobo & an advocate of something called "open relationship"... tongue

But first give me saloon money, so I look good for am cool

O to be. (You no fit).

My magun is on you. Any man that tries will get stuck like a Siamese twin.

My Babalawo is potent.

Our relationship has opening on my side and closes on your side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant / Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / What Are Imo State Women Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.