Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

ICAN Registrations Exemptions Exam Fees And Other Matters Arising - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN Registrations Exemptions Exam Fees And Other Matters Arising (13323 Views)

How Are You Coping With ACCA Exam Fees Payment? / ACCA Nigeria Exemptions ICAN & BSC Accounting / Ican Exemptions: New Syllabus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN Registrations Exemptions Exam Fees And Other Matters Arising by Phrankin(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'm an accounting graduate from a Nigerian university. I intend to register and write ican exam by may 2013 but i need some direction on how to start going about it. first, i will like to apply for exemptions and i read from a source that i will need my university transcript for that. Meanwhile a friend told me that he just used his statement of result to apply. secondly, i will like to know the total amount of fees i will be paying from the application for exemptions to writing the first exam ie. PEI to enable me make plans. thanks in advance as you help out a partially confused brother.
Re: ICAN Registrations Exemptions Exam Fees And Other Matters Arising by Gboliwe: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
I'd wanted to start this same thread too. Now that you have, let me pitch my tent with you.

I am more interested in the total amount it will cost me for the exemption and registeration.

Books to read too should be suggested. Does the class of one's degree aid in any way? Eg, will having a 2:1 give me any advantage over the other with a 2:2 or pass?
Re: ICAN Registrations Exemptions Exam Fees And Other Matters Arising by Phrankin(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
As for your class of degree having any effect on the amount of exemption or giving you any form of advantage, i don't think so. All that ican knows is that you are a graduate of accountancy from an accredited or recognized institution.
Re: ICAN Registrations Exemptions Exam Fees And Other Matters Arising by mayo47(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Pls do u hv idea how many exemption one can get with a bsc econs,post grad dip finance & mgt & msc in acctin & finance

(1) (Reply)

Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate / How Many Skills Did You Acquire This Year? / Will They Compensate Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.