Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? (7448 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by kimba(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2006
@babymine
But that statement is so true. And one more thing, this topic isn't about me

and thats what i wanted to hear, because since the topic isnt about you(as you claim), its either of two things:

1). You are the special adviser of whoever is concerned, and are giving feedbacks to and fro Nairaland to breakup-victim grin, so maybe you could help us interview him/her verywell, so we'll know how to properly advise him/her.
2) It could be you want answers just in case you fall into such a situation in the future, in that case, I would advice: Pray you never get into such a situation, because by that time, all the Mod can do is to refer you to some link of this conversation.

Now, just in case ive gotten the two dudes above really wrong, then theres something you're not telling us,

so please shoot!!!!
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by aniralph(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2006
poeple should always have a good reason 4 going into a relationship in the first place
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by creams(f): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]

Since u don't know how to break-up with him/her, pray that God should give you the grace to break up nd stop every means of communication, or rather u call him nd explain things so that he can reason with u.
Else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by babymine(f): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2006
@ Kimba

Ok, I'll do some interviews. grin grin grin

@ Ani

Nowadays, people just get into relationships for no good reason. wink
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by Ashiwaju(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2006
Well, if you dont have any good reason starting a relationship, then it wont be hard to quit now. @ babymine,,, u just dey twist all the opinion for here and we go just argue till jesus come, you seem to be on the defensive side,,,after u ask the person abeg state wha exacty is going on even though the opinion here might not really mean a thing to you or the person but it should atleast give you an idea.
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by babymine(f): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2006
Ok. I don hear. grin grin
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by Ashiwaju(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2006
how are u today @ babymine.
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by babymine(f): 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2006
I'm blessed and highly favoured! smiley

U? cheesy
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by Ashiwaju(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2006
am not bad eitha
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by babymine(f): 1:12pm On May 01, 2006
Kool. cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, happy May, everyone. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by Ashiwaju(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2006
Happy may day to u too
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by babymine(f): 3:54pm On May 02, 2006
Thanks. kiss kiss
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by bluehorizo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
Be honest about it and discuss it. You can then break away by "mutual consent".
Re: How Do You Break Away From A Wrong Relationship? by seunfunmi4(f): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]

My dear fleeeeeeeeeeee

If u decide to continue the relationship coz u're considering the word 'LOVE',then u'll be making a mistake

If you say love is blind,marriage will open it for you.
All you need do now is to get out of the relationship very fast

It's not easy thing anyway but you just have to in order to save yourself from any form of disgrace in the nearest future

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Only / Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? / A Woman Of 41 Can Never Hold On To A Young Boy Of 25: Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.