Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 (2164 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / WHAT IS THIS GUY LOOKING 4 ? Check dis / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by bingbagbo(m): 6:22am On Nov 23, 2012
[color=#990000] PART 1
I stayed in the same house with Akpors.
Akpors lived in the room next to mine and we had the same landlady, mama erimma.
Akpors and i were great friends, but what i disliked about him was his stingy nature.
It was evening and Akpors had prepared fried-rice with chicken.
Because i was around, Akpors wouldnt eat it.
I stayed on the compound till 11pm, but Akpors still wouldnt eat so i would beg for some.
When it was 12 midnight, i went to sleep with extreme hunger and disappointments . .
The moment i got in and locked my door, Akpors began eating his rice. . .
cry cry

PART 2
When i smelled the aroma, i came out of my room under the guise to come and pass water, but Akpors covered his food hurriedly and began whistling.
I went in again to sleep.
It was 12 midnight, and i couldnt bear the hunger anymore, so i picked a machette and left my room.
I found myself in Baba Alhaji's backyard garden.
I saw one mature plantain so i fell it.
Harvested it and carried it towards home.
Soon i saw some well built men led by Baba Alhaji himself numbering about 16, chasing me and chanting thief oo!!, thief ooo!!!!, thief oooooooooo!!!!.
I was faster than them so got home before them.
I got home and saw Akpors asleep on a bench.
Without him noticing, i dropped the plantain by his side and rushed into my room to sleep. .. .
grin grin

PART 3
Just as i entered my room, i heard my followers enter the house.
i heard them scream "there he lies, thief!!"
Akpors was in trouble grin
I could hear and feel the punches, blows and lashes they were administering to Akpors right from my room.
Akpors was weeping, wailing, and crying.
i constantly heard him cry "wetin i do?.. ..wetin i do?"
for my mind i was whispering "you do ya papa!!" grin
It was now 4:30 am and they were still beating Akpors grin. . ..

part 4
Soon it was morning so i checked my clock and it was 7am.
i stormed out of my room and the compound was quiet.
Akpors' door was locked.
i went to chek, pushed it and was opened.
Akpors was lying on the bare floor nakked with bruises all over his face.
i must confess i wept. He had really been beaten.
I carried him straight to the native doctor.
The native doctor said he could heal him, so i must take him to the hospital, but money too no dey.
i carried him back to the house and he was wailing in pain, i was laughing then.
then he fainted in my arms cry

watch out for part 5
grin grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by salam001(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oh my God
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by Laitesmart(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Bin... Did u by mistake gv sum1 ur username and paswd?
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by salam001(m): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Dust bin gbagbo jokes belongs to the trash or Bin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by larride(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by Valiantvaliant(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wia part 2 na
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2012
confirmed mad man! grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by bunmioguns(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin

Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by larride(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
I laff in swearcle style
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by bingbagbo(m): 1:20am On Nov 29, 2012
larride: I laff in swearcle style

beginnining of madnessss grin
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by Ruqaya(f): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2012
i giv u a big waw
part 5
Re: Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 by bingbagbo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ruqaya: i giv u a big waw
part 5

dropping soon grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

ROTFLMAO!! Comedy Skit: Bovi - The Fish (get Ready To Laugh) / Pics: Family Of 6 Crashes In A Road Accident! (jokes) / See What This Keke Is Carrying In Kano Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.