Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL (34002 Views)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2012
We have been brainwashed from the very beginning. There are so many facts to prove that this image is not Jesus Christ but a fallen angel or demon even the so called mary standing on a dragon snake shows that she's a demon.
When you have a demon in your house, you have open the door for demons to taken over your life.

Fact 1
Jesus was a jew, and jews don’t wear long hair

Fact 2
It is a disgrace for a Man to wear Long Hair (1st Cor 11:14)

Fact 3
It is forbidden to depict God in the arts made to look like Mortal Man (Rom 1:23)
i.e. No draw god for paper or calve am at all. Abi you no get respect?

Fact 4
Thou shall not make thee any graven image or any likeness of anything in heaven
(B)
Now look at the attached image, why are all these images has the same hand gestures
This hand sign is known as Ardha pataka mudra, used by the gods. It is generally known as ardha pataka.
You can browse google to confirm for yourself

Can anyone tell us the year they invented camera?
And what kind of camera did they used to snap him when he was alive thousands years ago?

You have all being brain washed.
Many churches use this image as a symbol of Christ in their churches today. But believe me or not, you are hanging a demon in your churches or houses. Even if you are not the one who drew it, you have supported those that drew it, that is why you have it in your home and churches.
Do not be deceived by its outer appearance. THIS IS NOT JESUS
I know many of you will have hard time believing this as you have always been. You are angry, offended, and confused
FIGHT THAT HYPNOTIC SPELL IN YOUR MIND AND WRESTLE IT WITH THE TRUTH. BE AWAKENED, FREE YOUR MIND
The wounded heart
They remove human heart to serve the gods called QUETZALCOAT. So the so called Jesus is not Jesus but Quetzalcoast gods

4 Likes

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 6:44am On Nov 23, 2012
The Queen of heaven as recorded in book of Jer 7:19 is a fallen angel, It is called many names
Ishtar
Diana
Quanyin
Artemis
Cybele
anahita
it is commonly known as the moon goddess and represented by the crescent moon symbol, kindly observe the crescent moon that appear in all her images
But why do catholic call Mary queen of heaven? Does any references shows that mary queen of heaven in the bible?
Why is she standing on dragon serpents?
Why is she standing on crescent moon?
Watch out.
you are still alive now so you can still repent and turn back to god before it will be too late
God is the only King of king and Lord of lords
Jesus is the only way, the truth and light
shocked shocked :oshine your eyes, and dont be brainwashed

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 6:49am On Nov 23, 2012
dont be decieved, This is a fallen angel
crescent moon and five stars symbol are ...... watch out

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2012
what a stup.id OP. you are naming Pagan Gods and Godesses and comparing them with man-GOd jesus and wtf is fallen angel, you baboon?!!! angry angry angry angry

OUr Gods are not subservient to your man-god jesus! fuk off! angry angry angry angry
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by highyo: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Pataka Symbols

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by obisage(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2012
this is the biggest eye opener i have ever come across. i was born a catholic, but when i started asking many questions about there believes and Doctrines, i have no choices but to leave,
I everly know that God does not support the use of Image to whoship in woshipping Him.
but am happy i know the truth now.

9 Likes

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2012
You are obviously far more stupid than I thought.From sending children to hell for watching cartoons and now this.

You are tired of posting hell fire stories abi.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by abiamahart: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2012
hmmn. Now you really have me thinking.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2012
I am sure you hypocrites do not have images on your phone and computers
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by gilmaro(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2012
Mr poster u're so confused, i guess u should think of better things to do with ur precious time instead of wasting it on controversial practices. U know nothing, but if u claim to know something , then show us the real picture of Jesus. And with which camera did u snap ur fallen angel, and where did u see them ? Mitweeeeew cry

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Caseless: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2012
'It is a disgrace for a man to wear long hair(cor11:14)'

"It is forbidden to depict God in the arts made to look like mortal man(Rom1:23)"

How verses in the name of corinthians and Roman got into the bible is also a brainwash to u adherent of xtainity. What is corinthian or roman? The roman verse u quoted is either wrong by refering to jesus as God or it is wrong by origin(abi na God wey create jesus d verse de mean?). Both verses u used in backing up ur facts are as fake as the image of jesus u are talking about.

How can that image represent the image of jesus? And i'm sure church historians, church elders world over agreed and adopted this image as that of jesus.

The other day , it was his birthdate that was faked(thank God pope has clearified that)....also his so called image is more fake than nikky minaj' body.

Abi na. Apostle paul cause this confusion?

Christainity? Smh.....
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by k2039: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2012
@chukwudi44,I thought by now you and Ubenedictus must have renounce catholism,but I'm surprised you still defending it.

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Caseless: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2012
gilmaro: Mr poster u're so confused, i guess u should think of better things to do with ur precious time instead of wasting it on controversial practices. U know nothing, but if u claim to know something , then show us the real picture of Jesus. And with which camera did u snap ur fallen angel, and where did u see them ? Mitweeeeew cry
how did they get his picture? The op asked u a question: when was camera invented? Who took the picture? At what time was it taken? Go and do ur research well
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by kcstyle40(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2012
Choose for you this day the God you will serve as for me and my family we will serve jehovah.
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
If u disagree with the op y do u think God said in the bible that his judgement will begin in his house.?
I wont argue further its ur choice the God/gods u choose to worship but at the end the is only one true God the creator of the world!
#obedience is better than sercrifice.

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Caseless: 7:50am On Nov 23, 2012
chukwudi44: I am sure you hypocrites do not have images on your phone and computers
the camera used in takin those pictures on our fones and computers are not older than us.

Are u saying we have cameras and computers more than 2000 years ago? As in, they were in existence dating back to time of jesus? Smh...
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by MBGN2015(f): 7:52am On Nov 23, 2012
see groove o,ok nw r u sayin der is notin lik Jesus or wat? see guy beta repent nd ask 4 mercy,cos na payan u just dey talk
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2012
caseless: the camera used in takin those pictures are not older than us. Are u saying we have cameras and computers more than 2000 years ago? As in, they were in existence dating back to time of jesus? Smh...

So you do not understand what paintings are all about?people saw him while he was on earth and made artistic impressions of him on painting.not to forget the case of veronica who wiped his face and instantly his face was imprinted on her veil
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by pastormustwacc: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
what a stup.id OP. you are naming Pagan Gods and Godesses and comparing them with man-GOd jesus and wtf is fallen angel, you baboon?!!! angry angry angry angry

OUr Gods are not subservient to your man-god jesus! fuk off! angry angry angry angry

No mind the op, na illiteracy dey worry am, nonsense monkey banana. He is trying to mixup all the religions.

k2039: @chukwudi44,I thought by now you and Ubenedictus must have renounce catholism,but I'm surprised you still defending it.
Them suppose commit suicide sef, this is way too much.

2 Likes

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by swaggie(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2012
highyo: We have been brainwashed from the very beginning. There are so many facts to prove that this image is not Jesus Christ but a fallen angel.
Fact 1
Jesus was a jew, and jews don’t wear long hair
Fact 2
It is a disgrace for a Man to wear Long Hair (1st Cor 11:14)
Fact 3
It is forbidden to depict God in the arts made to look like Mortal Man (Rom 1:23)
i.e. No draw god for paper or calve am at all. Abi you no get respect?
Fact 4
Thou shall not make thee any graven image or any likeness of anything in heaven
(B)
Now look at the attached image, why are all these images has the same hand gestures
This hand sign is known as Ardha pataka mudra, used by the gods. It is generally known as ardha pataka.
You can browse google to confirm for yourself

Can anyone tell us the year they invented camera?
And what kind of camera did they used to snap him when he was alive thousands years ago?
You have all being brain washed.
Many churches use this image as a symbol of Christ in their churches today. But believe me or not, you are hanging a demon in your churches or houses. Even if you are not the one who drew it, you have supported those that drew it, that is why you have it in your home and churches.
Do not be deceived by its outer appearance. THIS IS NOT JESUS
I know many of you will have hard time believing this as you have always been. You are angry, offended, and confused
FIGHT THAT HYPNOTIC SPELL IN YOUR MIND AND WRESTLE IT WITH THE TRUTH. BE AWAKENED, FREE YOUR MIND
The wounded heart
They remove human heart to serve the gods called QUETZALCOAT. So the so called Jesus is not Jesus but Quetzalcoast gods

no wonder!!...i've always had this phobia for images of JESUS bcuz i felt an evil presence in the images..i thought something was wrong with me bcuz i thought i was supposed to love them, but now i know dat was GOD that made me scared of those pictures..i also read a book titled, "I SAW HEAVEN" by roberts lairdon. The book was about how God took roberts to heaven when he was about six years old(at that time, he had been taught that JESUS had long hair)..when roberts got to heaven, he saw Jesus and he said JESUS had short, brown hair..

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by BasseyJ(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2012
caseless: how did they get his picture? The op asked u a question: when was camera invented? Who took the picture? At what time was it taken? Go and do ur research well
Dude, you say this is not Jesus cos there were no camara's at the time He walked the earth, so how does the op knows it's a demon?? Abii he go hell go snap demon ni?? Sha, i serve God and not a pic, i kindof know the picture MAY not be Jesus, bt i dont go about saying things i am not sure of

1 Like

Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by monalicious(f): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2012
I have never heard where queen of heaven was mentioned in the bible,and ur bible quotation is also false.jer 7:19 says Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the Lord. “ Do they not provoke themselves, to the shame of their own faces?”No place where queen of heaven was mentioned.get ur facts right,and stop being a tool for confusion,or unnecessary arguments.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2012
Interesting!! Subscribing....
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2012
monalicious: I have never heard where queen of heaven was mentioned in the bible, and ur bible quotation is also false.jer 7:19 says Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the Lord. “ Do they not provoke themselves, to the shame of their own faces?”No place where queen of heaven was mentioned. get ur facts right,and stop being a tool for confusion,or unnecessary arguments.

Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven,and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jeremiah 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven,and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for [then] had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Jeremiah 44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven,and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all [things], and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

Jeremiah 44:19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

Jeremiah 44:25 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Delafruita(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2012
chukwudi44:

So you do not understand what paintings are all about?people saw him while he was on earth and made artistic impressions of him on painting.not to forget the case of veronica who wiped his face and instantly his face was imprinted on her veil
u must be drunk on strong ogogoro.who was the artist that made the impression of jesus?the picture commonly bandied as that of jesus is actually the painting of cesare borgia who happened to be the son of pope alexandra VI.the only impression of any kind that has been dated to the 1st century is the shroud of turin and even that isnt accepted as an impression of jesus since it could apply to anybody.I CHALLENGE YOU TO PRESENT ANY EVIDENCE OF ANY ARTISTIC IMPRESSION OF JESUS THAT WAS DONE DURING HIS LIFETIME.IF YOU DO THAT,I'D EAT MY HUMBLE PIE AND ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS AS HAVING EVER EXISTED.HECK I MIGHT EVEN EMBRACE CHRISTIANITY
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by monalicious(f): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2012
seriallink:

Jeremiah 7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, to make cakes to the [color=#990000 queen of heaven,[/color]and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

Jeremiah 44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto thequeen of heaven,and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for [then] had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.

Jeremiah 44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to thequeen of heaven,and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all [things], and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.

Jeremiah 44:19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven,and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

Jeremiah 44:25 Thus saith the LORDD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
Noted,thnx
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Skywalker5(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2012
All you conspiracy theorist, na wa for una. Dont you guys have something to do ,like work?
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by advocate666: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2012
I just noticed that Mary is flat-chested. Is that a good or bad thing to you god people? tongue
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Tariqh: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2012
BasseyJ:
Dude, you say this is not Jesus cos there were no camara's at the time He walked the earth, so how does the op knows it's a demon?? Abii he go hell go snap demon ni?? Sha, i serve God and not a pic, i kindof know the picture MAY not be Jesus, bt i dont go about saying things i am not sure of
dy there dy jonse ur sef tinkin u dy worship jesus.......una dey madt sef all dis xtians.......Jesus my ass. Mtschwww
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by yuzedo: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2012
I dey laff! grin
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Femmymata2(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2012
swaggie!!!:
no wonder!!...i've always had this phobia for images of JESUS bcuz i felt an evil presence in the images..i thought something was wrong with me bcuz i thought i was supposed to love them, but now i know dat was GOD that made me scared of those pictures..i also read a book titled, "I SAW HEAVEN" by roberts lairdon. The book was about how God took roberts to heaven when he was about six years old(at that time, he had been taught that JESUS had long hair)..when roberts got to heaven, he saw Jesus and he said JESUS had short, brown hair..
jesus had short brown hair,jesus had long brown hair,jesus had brazilian hair e.t.c. The problem is that these Gods are speechless and inactive. All we hear are the confused,irrational,incoherrent voices of religionist. Religion is as weird as people that invent and practices it
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Caseless: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2012
BasseyJ:
the op was tryin to let u know how fake the said picture is and as such, he shld not be decapitated for saying the truth. U said 'u knw d picture may not be jesus', how did u come about that? Were u there when jesus was here dat u knw the pic myt not be his? Thesame premise u based ur view was thesame premise the op explored to arrive at his conclusion. Nobody de dere, but we knw the truth...
Re: HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL by Caseless: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2012
advocate666: I just noticed that Mary is flat-chested. Is that a good or bad thing to you god people? tongue
how is that related to the topic....is off-topic comment a good or bad thing to you Godless people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Baby Kissed By Pope, Beats Brain Tumour / Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.