Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! (34175 Views)

Tunnel Guru Now Blazing With Etisalat / Browse Free On Etisalat Here With No BIS Subscription / Iwp Blazing With Etisalat! Feel It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2012
UPDATE!

mtn bis is no more working

but better still, mtn is now working without bis (zero credit) using tunnelguru and sandwich vpn resectively

And also works on troidvpn for andorid users

The speed is amazing and unbelievable. Unlimited downloads at highspeed.

For settings visit www.facebook.com/greatmindsng1

Also visit my site www.greatmindsng.com for vpn price and payment details

************************************************************************************

You can now purchase your favorite VPN voucher codes with ease from Nigeria’s number one VPN Reseller.

Do you need help in upgrading your VPN accounts to premium? Then contact me and I will be glad to be of help. Just choose from any of the VPN packages below and Place your order and we will deliver ASAP.

NB; If you are yet to use any of the VPN services below or you are wondering what they are used for? They are Virtual Private Network services (VPN) that lets you browse and download unlimited with your PC on MTN BIS network and also allows you to Bypass Restrictive Firewall and Secure/Hide your Internet presence.

TO GET THE SETTINGS FOR ANY OF THE VPN, JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL; greatmindsng@gmail.com and i will gladly assist you. But you have to buy a minimum of one VPN voucher from me to get the manual which i have compiled in PDF format.

***Below are the various VPN services available and their prices***

1. Tunnel Guru VPN; *Recommended*

#one month voucher; N550 ($3) ******* #3 months voucher; N1,500 ($8.5)

2. Sandwich VPN;

#one month voucher; N600 ($3) ******* #3 months voucher; N1,500 ($9)

3. PD- PROXY VPN;

#One month voucher; N700 ($5) ******* #3 months voucher; N2,100 ($16)

6. TWEAKWARE VPN:
#one month VPN voucher; N600 ($3.5) ******* #3 months voucher; N1, 700 ($10)

7. Droid VPN
#one month account; N1,100

*** To order for any of the vpn voucher, pls visit my site www.greatmindsng.com for bank details and all other necessary info.

PHONE; 080-333-283-64.

Email; greatmindsng@gmail.com

Yahoo messenger; greatminds_ng@yahoo.com
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by Flexskillz(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2012
I get a “no network access“ message wen i connect my mtn bis on my system. Will i still be able to use my pdproxy,sandwich or tunnel guru vpn?
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2012
did u connect using the APN; blackberry.net?
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by Flexskillz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yes i did.
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
well u can try and connect with it first of all and see if it works, u can use a free trial account to try it out first
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by Flexskillz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Its not workin, refusing to connect. I think mtn has retricted access on my line.
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2012
then try another sim
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
*************************************************************************************************

------ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS --------

WHAT AND WHAT DO I NEED TO GET CONNECTED?

* You need a registered MTN SIM card.

* A GSM modem (like mtn fastlink modem or any universal modem, it can still work on GLO, Etisalat and Airtelmodems,

all you need is to unlock the modem, I can do that for you free)

* You can also use your 3G phone as modem if you wish.

MUST I SUBSCRIBE FOR MTN BIS TO USE THIS?

Yes you must, without BIS it can’t work.

DO I NEED A BLACKBERY PHONE TO USE THIS?

You do not need a blackberry phone at all to use this service, all you need is an MTN SIM, you can do the BIS subscription on any phone or directly from your modem, it doesn’t matter the device you use.

DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING?

You need to download a VPN software to your computer.

CAN IT WORK ON ALL NETWORKS?

No, it works only on MTN and Multilinks Networkat the moment .

HOW MUCH WILL I BE SPENDING MONTHLY FOR UNLIMITED BROWSING?

You need to be subscribed to MTN BIS (N1500 monthly), and then also pay monthly subscription for the Tunnel Guru VPN software. (N1, 000 monthly).
So totally you will be spending an average of N2, 500 monthly for unlimited browsing.

HOW FAST IS IT AND WHAT IF I AM WHERE MTN SERVICE IS NOT TOO FRIENDLY?

It’s super fast but speed depends on MTN coverage in your area, if u have 3G in that area then you are good to go.

AM IN LAGOS, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME IN TOTAL TO HAVE YOU COME SET IT UP FOR ME IN MY AREA, AND IS THE N3,500 INCLUSIVE OF THE MTN BIS?

The 3,500 is not inclusive with the MTN BIS, if inclusive then it will cost you 5k for everything which includes one month subscription for the VPN software.
But subsequently from next month you will be spending N2,500 monthly for unlimited internet browsing (N1500 for MTN BIS and N1000 for the VPN subscription)

WHAT IF I AM NOT IN LAGOS, HOW DO I GET IT?

Then your only option would be to get the ebook manual, once u purchase a VPN plan from me i will send u the ebook for free, visit my blog on how to order and also get my bank account details there..

IS THIS YOUR BROWSING TECHNIQUE A CHEAT OR WHAT?

The term “cheats” is normally used to describe free internet browsing, but this one is not free as you can see that you must pay MTN some money too, so in my opinion it is very legal.
Nevertheless, there is no guarantee that this MAY last forever, what I know is that I and many other Nigerians have been using this for over 3 months now, and what I can assure you is that there are also many other options available apart from the Tunnel Guru VPN. So if by any chance this door closes, there will still be many more doors open.

WHAT IF MY QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED HERE?

You can reach me on 080-333-283-64 or email me greatmindsng@gmail.com.
Ask any questions you have and I will answer you the best I can.
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
thank you all for ur patronage, hope u are all enjoying the service
tell ur friends to tell their friends that internet browsing is no more as expensive as it used to be smiley
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by Dtarmon(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
how will i connect using the etisalat
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
u can use tweakware or tunnelguru for etisalat
they work very fine
u can purchase any of the vouchers and i will give u the settings
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by dljbd1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
gmc.biz:
You can now purchase your favorite VPN voucher codes with ease from Nigeria’s number one VPN Reseller.

Do you need help in upgrading your VPN accounts to premium? Then contact me and I will be glad to be of help. Just choose from any of the VPN packages below and Place your order according to the guide at the bottom of the page.

1. Tunnel Guru VPN;

#one month voucher; N1, 000 #3 months voucher; N2, 200

Working with MTN BIS, MULTILINKS & ETISALAT.

2. Sandwich VPN;

#one month voucher; N1, 000 #3 months voucher; N2, 200

Working with MTN BIS & MULTILINKS.

3. PD- PROXY VPN;

#One month voucher; N1, 200 #3 months voucher; N2, 500

4. WI-FREE VPN;

#One month voucher; N1, 500 #3 months voucher; N3, 500

Working with MTN BIS, Airtel, & MULTILINKS.

5. TSUNAMI VPN;

#One month voucher; N1, 200 #3 months voucher; N2, 500

Working with MTN BIS, Etisalat & Airtel

6. TWEAKWARE:

#one month VPN voucher; N1, 000 (working with MTN BIS)

#one month PROXY voucher; N1,500 (working with Etisalat)

7. FOXY VPN;

# Standard; N1, 800 #Gold; N3, 500 #Platinum; N5, 500

Working with MTN BIS

8. SOLID VPN;

# One month Access; N3, 500

for details on how to order, call me on 080-333-283-64.

Email; greatmindsng@gmail.com

yahoo messenger ID; ascony2003

happy weekend!
is there no VPN I cn use wt glo BIS? Its only glo dts 3G in ma area
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
sorry there is none for glo now
u mean etisalat and mtn doesnt have 3G in ur area?
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by dljbd1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
gmc.biz:
sorry there is none for glo now
u mean etisalat and mtn doesnt have 3G in ur area?
Mtn's 3G is nt reliable. Nd airtel nd etisalat carry last 4here in terms of 3G
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2012
Mtn's 3G is nt reliable. Nd airtel nd etisalat carry last 4here in terms of 3G

bro are u in a village? lol (just joking)
pls make sure u check well cos mtn has 3G almost everywhere, u said its not reliable but if its 90% reliable then its very ok
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 5:51am On Nov 30, 2012
thank u all for ur patronage
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
smiley
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2012
happy weekend ya'll
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
join now, get ur voucher today and start enjoying the best and most affordable internet service ever.
i recommend Pd proxy or tunnelGuru for best performance
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
still available
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
goodnews for airtel users
airtel settings with tunnelguru vpn coming soon
still on test now
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by ikecinho(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
pls some one shld delp me my tunnel guru has stop working since yesterday morning wen i was browsing wit it,was thinking that it was server or network problem bt till now it still not working.wen i try to connet it will say all d bla bla as usual bt at the last one that supos to be successfully connected it will say no http connection tg port 6055,bla,bla will not work. Pls any 1 who can help me out pls.
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by rainmaker12(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
Im using sandwich nd its working fine for me. Wen ll i know to upgrade to premium or buy a voucher?...cos im gettin no issues... Dis my 2nd day of using it sha....;-p
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2012
pls some one shld delp me my tunnel guru has stop working since yesterday morning wen i was browsing wit it,was thinking that it was server or network problem bt till now it still not working.wen i try to connet it will say all d bla bla as usual bt at the last one that supos to be successfully connected it will say no http connection tg port 6055,bla,bla will not work. Pls any 1 who can help me out pls.

yes, etisalat has stopped working with tg, but mtn bis is still blazing fine,

Im using sandwich nd its working fine for me. Wen ll i know to upgrade to premium or buy a voucher?...cos im gettin no issues... Dis my 2nd day of using it sha....;-p

yes, sandwich is doing very good too, but i really prefer pd-proxy or tunnelguru
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
happy weekend
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2012
vouchers still available
MTN BIS still doing excellent, some new developments are to be expected soon in terms of other networks
happy weekend
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
thanks
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2012
see my current download speed on tunnel guru vpn with MTN BIS
thanks

Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Best vpn ever in Nigeria? Tunnelguru VPN
2nd runner up; PD Proxy VPN wink
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
merry xmas friends and clients
happy holiday
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2012
smiley
Re: TunnelGuru & Sandwich VPN Now Blazing with MTN NG. No BIS, zero credit! by gmcbiz(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
stay online this xmas and connect with friends, family and loved ones.
vpn browsing is the cheapest form of internet service ever
try it and u wont regret u did
for details call; 080-333-283-64

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Start Trading Forex And Earn Profit / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s / We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.