Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees (31032 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Charlesnerd: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
And to think Bayelsa has just nine (9) local govts and roughly a million indigenes.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Maxymilliano(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Haba, Kilode This is too much now, Is the governor in popularity contest with his Bauchi State counterpart who was once rumoured to have over 800 political appointees?
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by mkoabiola: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
This shud av been brought to d joke section.
Anyway,am not surprise,during former gov timpre sylve regime,he appointed a senior special adviser on RUMOUR MONGERING to d gov,den I was stil in Bayesa.lol

1 Like

Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by authenticblack: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
It is just a way of sharing the state money to GEJ,PEJ and Dickson's friend and Family, the state will be ripped of everything it had at the end of the day......So bad for the state.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by abeto(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
If 8 Local Government Areas in Bayelsa =163 appointees,then 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria =15,770 appointees. That means Bayelsa State is 96.75% corrupt than every local Government Area in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by younglad007(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can't believe it but my uncle was appointed,finally we are going to have our share of the national egunje.Thanks dickson grin
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Santi222(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
Fucking Thieves, all of Them!!
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by armadeo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Since the appointment of dame as a PS I have said nothing dickson (joystickson) will do to surprise me.

1 Like

Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Santi222(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lazy Fucking Bunch of Thieves, all of Them!!
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by pheesayor(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
eGuerrilla: How many special advisers for media affairs does one state need?

Well, I suppose we can now account for the 9 "laptops" missing in action grin
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Gbawe: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
juman: No wonder Aso rock stinks.

Not just Aso rock. The entire nation. Go to most Government office and you will see many, many, many workers, superflous to demand, twiddling their thumbs and playing with their phones - all on paid time.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Teejayphillip(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
ilugunboy: How many of them can the governor recognise by name?

147 Special Assistant to the Governor on National Dailies Mr. Ajibola Aderemi Olusoji

Na my Yoruba brother sef be the errand boy to purchase daily newspapers for the government house undecided

Dem go dey mark dia attendance 4 dia... Rubbish n clueless bunch of fools... All of em go vomit watsoeva dey ave stolen...

Shey nah lik dis e go dey dey?
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by wola44: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Please what is different between Commissioner and Special Adviser ? eg Commissioner for sport & Special Adviser for sport.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Slim101(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
mko abiola: This shud av been brought to d joke section.
Anyway,am not surprise,during former gov timpre sylve regime,he appointed a senior special adviser on RUMOUR MONGERING to d gov,den I was stil in Bayesa.lol

His laison office would be beer/pepper soup joints and baba 'jebu spots.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by omenziate(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
If I hear dis kind country grow with dis kind Free for all robbery. Nigeria, we hail thee.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by juman(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Gbawe:

Not just Aso rock. The entire nation. Go to most Government office and you will see many, many, many workers, superflous to demand, twiddling their thumbs and playing with their phones - all on paid time.

Yeah, that's one nigeria problem.

A woman told me that in her office in a local area she and seven other people are attached to a chair and table. So if one of them sit on the chair the other seven workers hang around by sitting on the pavement.

nigeria is terribly sick.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Gbawe: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can anyone say it is not Nigeria being described below?

http://samvak.tripod.com/failedstate.html

A semi-failed state is a country whose government maintains all the trappings and appearances of power, legitimacy, and control. Its army and police are integral and operative. Its institutions function. Its government and parliament promulgate laws and its courts enforce them. It is not challenged by any competing military structures within its recognized borders.

Yet, the semi-failed state - while going through the motions - is dead on its feet. It is a political and societal zombie. It functions due mainly to inertia and lack of better or clear alternatives. Its population is disgruntled, hostile, and suspicious. Other countries regard it with derision, fear, and abhorrence. It is rotting from the inside and doomed to implode.

In a semi-failed state, high crime rates and rampant venality, nepotism, and cronyism affect the government's ability to enforce laws and implement programs. It reacts by adding layers of intransigent and opaque bureaucracy to an already unwieldy mammoth. The institutions of the semi-failed state are hopelessly politicized and, thus, biased, distrusted, and compromised. Its judiciary is in a state of decrepit decline as unqualified beneficiaries of patronage join the ranks.

The result is social fragmentation as traditional and local leaders, backed by angry and rebellious constituents, take matters into their own hands. Centrifugal politics supplant statehood and the nation is unable to justly and effectively balance the competing claims of the center versus the periphery.

The utter (but insidious) institutional failure that typifies the semi-failed state is usually exposed with the total disarray that follows an emergency (such as a natural disaster or a terrorist attack).

To deflect criticism and in a vain attempt to reunite its fracturing populace, the semi-failed state often embarks on military adventures (cloaked as "self-defense" or "geopolitical necessity"wink. Empire-building is an indicator of looming and imminent disintegration. Foreign aggression replaces reconstruction and rational policy-making at home. The USA prior to the Civil War, the USSR between 1956 and 1982, federal Yugoslavia after 1989, and Nazi Germany are the most obvious examples.

1 Like

Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by juman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
omenziate: If I hear dis kind country grow with dis kind Free for all robbery. Nigeria, we hail thee.

Grow??

nigeria has a fundamental problem. This is a country where we are not compatible so our been together is dragging the nation backward. Unless the country is breakup.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by truefact: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
wola44: Please what is different between Commissioner and Special Adviser ? eg Commissioner for sport & Special Adviser for sport.

Not only that...what is different between minister of state for sports and minister of sports. our govt is full of dumb a s s es
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by salolo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oh my God, this country if finished. that is why poverty is so mush in the country. because u can imagine what salary and other benefits that these pple will receive on monthly basis.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by ogayor: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
MOST OF THESE APPOINTEE ARE FOR BAYESA STATE GOVT. I GUESS THEY DONT HAVE TO COME TO MY STATE AND RECRUIT NOW
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by eikeem(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Agbabiaka ooooooo!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This is like half of the Bayelsa population ke!!!!!!
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Slyp: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
HhhÊeeee we don suffer chaei
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nigeria is too backward a nation to practice democracy....we are not yet that developed for such.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Wsdm: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by mkoabiola: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Well,ar dey paid salary and allowances abi na service to humanity?jus asking.
Cos dat is what we d JCI members blv.
Service to humanity is d best work of life.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
I don't see anything wrong with these appointments, at least it creates jobs for people and reduce unemployment.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Jerie(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
For the Governor to have all these assistants, he must be someone incapable of thinking. He has assistants for things he should use his brain for.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by feathers007: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
younglad007: Can't believe it but my uncle was appointed,finally we are going to have our share of the national egunje.Thanks dickson grin
Congratulations man. I am happy for you. Your family will finally get their own share of the national cake! grin
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by dayokanu(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Where are the PDP goons to defend this?

Bayelsa has always been cursed with terrible govt

From Alams to Retardeen Jonathan to Sylva and now Seriake
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Jerie(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
BTW, Bayelsa is an educationally less developed state. With the way things are going there, I think they are contented being the guards and cooks for the oil coys while peeps from pther regions head these oil firms in their areas.
Re: List Of Bayelsa State Political Appointees by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
femmyb: I don't see anything wrong with these appointments, at least it creates jobs for people and reduce unemployment.

To me this comment is quiet lame.

The aggregate of the recurrent expenditure on this appointees can conveniently produce lot of capital projects that will be beneficial to far more greater number of Bayelsans.

When you spend 90% of your revenue for the benefit of less than 2% of the population...then I wondered the kind of job creation you are referring to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku In Dutse Jigawa Airport / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Caged, 20 Days Captive In Nigeria: Israeli Activists Release Documentary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.