Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine (1281 Views)

A Christian Approach To Herbal Medicine - Nature Power / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2012
Our Real Need:

What the world really needs is not more computers or more motor cars or more machines or new political and economic systems. What the world really needs is love.
There is tendency in our time to draw a sharp line between the “developed” and “under-develop” peoples of the earth. The “developed ” people are the people of Western Europe and Northern America. They are the world-changerd, with a high level of technological advancement and superior technical knowledge and skills. Tge “underdeveloped” peoples are the peoples of Asia, and Latin America. These peoples are backward and lacking in inventiveness. They are passive receivers of western technology and civilization, hence they refereed to the third world.

Behind this division lies a false conception of progress, indeed of all reality an arrogant conception of western civilization as the ideal model of civilization. Why is it, serious minded people all over tge world are asking, that despite the high growth in technology and scientific knowlede and industralization, as well as improved standard of living in the so-called “developed” or rich countris, cases of suicide, violence, deprssion an d meaninglessness abound? The biblical saying: What does it profit a man if he gains the world and losses his own soul?” Has become a modern maxim.

The economy of the “Third World” countries is utterly at the mercy of the “First world” countries. In the health sector, the people of the “ Third world” countries spend their life earnings on importing drugs made of chemicals from trees growing in their backyard! African doctors and nurses are trained in the western style of healing and they detest tgeir own traditional health system that sustained them in childhood. The resut is tgat the nation continues to grow poorer and depenndet on imported goods. Herbal medicine is a call to fight against all forms of exploitation of the poor by the rich as Christ did, against all forms of exploitation of the poor by the rich as Christ did, against all forms of hypocrisy, deceit and dishonesty. Go to Facebook and like NaturePower page now for Gifts from nature
Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
THE AFRICAN UNIVERSE

The African universe is a world of relationships, of interactions between the living and the dead, between the natural and the supernatural. A community is not just a place where beings dwell. The African community comprises the plants, animal, human beings, the spirits and the ancestors. The trees are more than mere trees, the sky is more than we see. There is more to the plants and animals than we see with our eyes. Everything in universe is a language of Life, an expresssion of life. Therefore they are sacred. They are holy.
If you want to know how beautiful the mountains and the forests are, listern to their language. If you would hear the language ofLife, listern to the creatures. To be alive is to hear the echoes of Lifein the forests, the mountains, the animals, and the universe and in every human being.
For us Africans, every thing, every person is a duality. Our world is not an eithe/or world. Our world is a both/and world. No good without bad, no life without bad, no life without death, no happiness without sorrow, no strength without weakness, no pride without shame, no pleasure without pain. Life is not opposed to death, rather, life is life and death. The rain that waters our farm and wets the hot ground also brought the flood that drowned our goats and leak through our house-roofs. The eyes with which we see and admire our loved ones also rain tears for them when they die. Today we wail, tomorrow we laugh. Today we fight, tomorrow we play together. Life is a rhythmic movement interaction between 'opposites',the rhythm of night and day, life and death, joy and sorrow, white and black, failure and success. It is by getting into this rhytm, and fitting oneself into it, that one leans to live. He who woulld live a full, forcefu life had better learn to fit him/herself into the rhythm of life. The riddles of life cannot be solved by dualism, by separating life from death, joy from sorrow , sickness from health. Rhythm is means by which we understand and interpret life.

It often happens that at the beginning of a new century, when people suddenly discover that indeed the long awaited new century has come, that the world has not ended as expected, that life continues ( externally ) as usual that no race has been wiped out, they then become discourage and confused. Many will stop going to church and may even doubt the existence of God. But what really is the meaning of the end of the world? Is God going to destroy the hills, the mountains, the plants and the animals? What sins have have they committed? Is it not we human beings who have sinned? We really need to understand more deeply the meaning of the end of the world. Don't be surprised that in the first decade of the new century, the Churches may no longer be filled with young men and women, many so-called prophetd may vanish into thin air. That is really the time to know who is a believer. When the Son of man returns, will he find any faith on earth?
Go to NaturePower page now on Facebook and like to get Gifts from nature
Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2012
LOOK ME IN THE EYES
Friend, why don't you look me in the eyes?You give me food to eat. You offer me water to drink. You provide me with clothes to wear. But, friend, can you see the hunger written on my face? Can you see this pining, this longing, this thirst. Which is boling in the inside of my marrow? Can you see what my real hunger is? Can you see?
Friend, why don't you look me in the eyes?

WAKING UP

Wake up, sleeper, Rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you (Eph. 4:14)
Are you asleep? Why not wake up today? The cock cows, the snake hisses, the Lion roars, the bird sing, singing the song of liberation, the song of freedom. Can you hear it? Wake up o sleeper and come back to your senses. NaturePower is an invitation, a clarion call from a human beeing like you, to wake up and become the person you are meant to be. This is a message of hope from your fellow human being in search of knowledge, happiness, wholeness and peace. From one who believes in life and the sacredness of the Cosmos and everything in it. I am your fellow seeker after truth. I am not one who has more knowledge than you have, or who is superior in the things of the spirit. I am only a storyteller. But is anybody ready to listen?. I am only a singer, is anybody willing to sing? I am only a drummer, but is anyone ready to dance? Go to faceebook now and like NaturePower page and get gifts from nature
Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/pages/NaturePower/305074846249815
NaturePower is giving away free recharge cards to nigerians every week invite your friends, like and read post for hidden treasures.
most recent post by naturepower

ARTHRITIS IS CURABLE WITH HERBS

MANAGING ARTHRITIS

In treating arthritis, the aims are:
1. To strengthen the bones
2. Repair damaged joint tissues
3. Strengthen the weak joint tissues
4. Strengthen the immune system against bacteria and viruses
5. Eradicate the symptoms
To achieve these aims, diet is very important. processed or refined food and drinks like sugar, biscuits and ice-cream must be avoided. Stop taking coffee, smoking and alcohol of all kinds must be avoided. Take plenty of water, especially on rising daily. Try to take nothing except water and fruits for breakfast.

FORMULA 1
Materials:
A. 1 bottle of lime juice
B. 1 bottle of grape juice
C. 1 bottle of honey
Recipe: Mix all together
Dosage: 1 shot twice daily for two weeks.
Side Effect: Intestinal pain for ulcer patients. should not to be taken by ulcer patients.

FORMULA 2
Materials:
A. 8 handfuls Eucalyptus leaves
B. 8 handfuls green pawpaw leaves
C. 8 handfuls umbrella leaves or fruits
D. 8 handfuls bitter leaf
E. 10 bottles of water
Recipe: Boil all together in E.
Dosage: 1 glassful thrice daily for one month.

FORMULA 3
Materials:
A. 6 handfuls Pineapple peel
B. 6 handfuls Lemon peel
C. 6 handfuls peel of unripe Pawpaw.
D. 10 bottles of water
Recipe: Bring A, B and C to boil in D.
Dosage: 1 glass thrice daily.
Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by Ubenedictus(m): 3:23am On Dec 12, 2012
Dis seems like fr adodo's book. Correct me if am wrong.
Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2012
PRAYER AGAINST BARRENNESS

My Father and my God I come to you on the basis of your word, which cannot be broken.

In Exodus 23:26, you said that your people shall not suffer miscarriage or be barren. You are the one that makes the barren woman a joyous mother of children. Psalm 127:3 shows us that children are gifts from you. Make me to be as a fruitful vine according to your word in Psalm 128:3 by
blessing me now with my own children.

I break and destroy every curse or condition that has prevented me from bearing children, in Jesus Name. I declare that I am fruitful and I shall have sons and daughters. Lord, I am confident that you will make me to say like Hannah in 1 Samuel 1:27 “For this child I prayed; and God has given me my petition which I asked of him”. This request I make in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cancer: A lot of research has been and is being done on the effectiveness of Aloe Vera for curing cancer, especially cancer of the breast. I challenge our scientists to do more analysis of this wonder plant. Rather than spending useful energies in condemning and suppressing new ideas about health. Let our medical health practitioners focus their attention on more intense research on medicinal plants which can save the life of our people.
In using Aloe Vera for the treatment of cancer, one fact to keep in mind.is that the older the plant, the more active it is. For the treatment of cancer the plant must be at least five years old.

The formula is as follows:
Materials:
A: 3 leaves of Aloe Vera
B: 1 bottle of honey
C: 1/2 bottle dry gin
Recipe Cut the leaves into pieces. Mix B and C together and use to grind grind A.
Dosage: 3 tablespoonfuls twice daily for 2 months.

Constipation is a very dangerous ailment. It is a window for all other diseases. Constipation means an inability of the body to expel waste materials from the system. Aloe Vera offers hope for those who suffer from this ailment to treat constipation, cut the root of Aloe Vera plant into pieces. Soak one handful of the root in 1/2 beer bottle of dry gin for one week. Then add water to fill the bottle. That will give you a full bottle. Dosage is one shot every night. This preparation is not to be taken by pregnant women.

Intestinal Ulcer
Aloe Vera is one of the most effective remedies for ulcer that we know of. Since we have much Aloe Vera plant among us, I feel sad to see so many people still suffering from ulcer.

Materials:
A. 3 leaves of Aloe Vera
B. 1 bottle of honey
C. 1/2 bottle of dry gin
Recipe: Cut the leaves into pieces.
Mix B & C together and use to grind A.
Dosage: two tablespoonfuls thrice daily.

Suppressed Menstruation
Aloe Vera is an effective remedy for all forms of gynecological problem especially suppressed menstruation, annovulation and irregular menstruation. For the treatment of all these complaints, Aloe Vera is prepared in the following way:

Materials:
A. 4 leaves of Aloe Vera
B. 1 beer bottle of honey
C. 1/2 beer bottle of water
D. 4 tablespoonfuls of dried, powdered ginger
Receipe: Mix B & C together and use to gind A. Then add D and mix together
Dosage: 3 tablespoonfuls thrice daily for 1 month

Other illnesses:
The beauty of ths Aloe Vera plant is that it is useful for so many ailments. It is one of the most potent antibiotics in the world. Apart from the uses mentioned above, Aloe Vera can be also used to cure such illnesses as liver and kidney problems, piles, Eczema, Dandruff, ringworm, Glaucoma. It also has a modulating effect on HIV virus.
Aloe Vera, the wonder plant, is growing near and around you. Cultivate this plant, care for it and reap the abundant blessings, which God has given us through this plant.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NaturePower/305074846249815

Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 12:22am On Apr 26, 2013
http://www.facebook.com/pages/NaturePower/305074846249815

HERBS AND THEIR USES

ANANAS COMOSUS

English - Pineapple
CONTAINS: Bromeline

MEDICINAL VALUES

1. INDIGESTION:
Drink 1/2 a glass of unripe pineapple juice every night, preferably on empty stomach.

2. AMENORRHEA:
Boil 4 unripe pineapple fruits(peels inclusive) in 10 bottles of water. Drink 5 glasses daily.

3. VITAMIN C DEFICIENCY:
Drink a lot of ripe pineapple juice.

4. SKIN INFECTIONS:
For eczema, black skin spots, etc, apply pineapple juice to the affected parts of the skin

Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2013
If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive. ~Eleonora Duse

Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Naturepower page now has more than three thousand fan, be there
Re: Naturepower - A Christian Approah To Herbal Medicine by grailife(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER LEAF

The following are some of the many uses of bitter leaf.
1. Stomach-ache:
Chew the tender stem of the plant like a chewing stick and swallow the bitterness. This is a well know remedy for stomachaches. In some cases the ache stops within a few minutes. An alternative is to pound the fresh leaves in a mortar and press out the juice. Add a pinch of salt to three tablespoons of the undiluted juice and drink. This brings immediate relief.

2. Skin Infection:
For skin infections such as ring worn, itching, rashes and eczema, the pure undiluted extract of bitter leaf is excellent. Simply apply it to the affected part daily.

3. Loss of Memory
Loss of memory can be a symptom of diabetes, or a sickness on its own. Whatever the nature may be, bitter leaf is good for this ailment. Take one glass thrice daily for atleast two months.

4. Prostrate Cancer
Prostrate cancer is common among men who are over forty years old. Its symptom is difficult and painful urination, among others. Bitter leaf is very good for this ailment. It increases the flow of urine and reduces the pain, as well as regulates the spread of the cell. Simply squeeze the fresh leave in water and take a glassful four times daily. Don't be surprised if you begin ti urinate very frequently when you take the bitter leaf extrct. It's part of the cleansing and healing process that your body needs.

6. Stroke
Bitter leaf solution calms the nerves, strengthens the muscles and cleanses the system. I have seen what marvels bitter leaf extract has done for many people and I testify that is good.

7. Pneumonia
Squeeze the fresh leaves of the plant in water. Take a glassfull thrice daily. Warm the solution on fire each time before drinking. Remember, do not boil, just warm. Continue the medication for a month. You do not need to squeeze the leaves each time you want to drink it. You can squeeze a large quantity at once and add some honey. This will preserve the solution. However, note that if you store bitter leaf extract for twenty-four hours or more, the bitterness will disappear or diminish.

8. Insomnia
Bitter leaf extract has done wonders for those suffering from sleeplessness. Simply take two glasses of bitter leaf solution every night. You will experience great calm and well being. You may add a little honey if you wish.

9. Arthritis
Arthritis or rheumatism patients who have tried bitter-leaf solution as described above attest to its effectiveness. It soothes inflamed joints and eradicates the pain.

(1) (Reply)

Bionic Dance / See How Some Atheist Argue Blindly! / a Detailed Analysis Of Watchtower Statistics ~UPDATED~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.