Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Want A Boy Who ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Boy Who ... (4806 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

I Want A Boy Who ... by toria12(f): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
I want a boy who...

will move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me. Who will hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. A pretty boy, but not so pretty that I feel awkward.

I want a boy who...

who thinks I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. A boy who will sing to me at random moments. Who lets me sleep on his chest.

I want a boy who...

will tell his mother I have beautiful eyes, a guy who will make me soup when I'm sick, who writes poems about me because he doesn't know any other way to tell me how he feels.

I want a boy who...

is more goofy than romantic, but knows the right things to say at the right times. I want a boy who will call me 20 times a day if he went away. A boy who will apologize for calling too much, and no matter how many times I tell him its okay, he'd still do it.

I want a boy who...

will let me gossip to him and just smile and agree with everything I say. A boy who will throw stuffed animals at me when I acted dumb and then jump on me and kiss me a million times.

I want a boy who...

will write me notes in class, and give me flowers every once in a while for no real reason at all. Who will bet kisses on who could beat who at game.

I want a boy who...

makes fun of me just to make me laugh.

I want a boy who...

will surprise me with 25 cent ring and we could have contest of how far we can spit our gum.

I want a boy who...

will take me to the park, put his hands around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time. A boy who will kiss my neck, just to have a reason to tell me how much he loves my new perfume.

I want a boy who...

at night, will dance in his pajamas with me. A boy who will take pictures in photo booths with me, someone who will never turn down a trip to the lake and who will play tag on the beach. Who will tell all his friends about me and smile when he does it.

I want a boy who...

could sit with me on the kitchen floor and eat sandwiches. Who will make out with me in the pouring rain and will tell me when he doesn't think something looks good.

I want a boy who...

would try to teach me how to play the guitar, even if we just end up laughing at each other.

I want a boy who...

will run his fingers through my hair, share his lollipops with me, and get along with all of my friends.

I want a boy who...

would never be afraid to say I love you in front of his friends and someone who would argue with me about silly things just to make up.

I want a boy who...

will take me to Target to just make fun of some of the stuff there.

I want a boy who...

will kiss me at midnight on New Years and who will make funny faces at me when I'm on the phone.

I want a boy who...

will count stars with me and be friends with my family.

I want a boy who...

will stay home with me on a Friday night just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket. Someone who will squirt water guns at me in the house after I've got him soaked.

I want a boy who will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

"

I want a boy who...

will tell me I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l but not too often. I want a boy who looks me the eye and tells me something serious, that was also funny and make me promise not to laugh. A boy who could make me laugh like no one else can.

I want a boy who...

will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

But mostly I want a boy who is my best friend and will always be there for me.

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by greedie1(f): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
u want my boyfriend?? shocked... sorry u cant have him grin grin

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Smuthx(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
You read way too much romantic novels.

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by 2sexy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Smuthx: You read way too much romantic novels.
I tell you...

OP, you have your head in the cloud!

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
All this one from from one boy? OP i think you need more than 1! cool

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
@OP, don't worry, you'll soon be needing a MAN

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by larrymoore(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ok! Ok!! Ok!!! Here l come!
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by habeeb246(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
available...* fb id# araba.habeeb
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by blaise26abj(m): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
*Singing "High" by tonto......" put my head in the skayiiii...." (Music fades @sight of c.ocked assault rifles shocked shocked)

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
I can tell you where to find one,in romantic movies. Good luck.

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
You want a perfect dude.
Good luck in ur search

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
You mean u want chalie boy undecided
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Just hold on, Jesus is coming. . . I just flashed him and he called me back. undecided

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
toria12: I want a boy who...

will move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me. Who will hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. A pretty boy, but not so pretty that I feel awkward.

I want a boy who...

who thinks I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. A boy who will sing to me at random moments. Who lets me sleep on his chest.

I want a boy who...

will tell his mother I have beautiful eyes, a guy who will make me soup when I'm sick, who writes poems about me because he doesn't know any other way to tell me how he feels.

I want a boy who...

is more goofy than romantic, but knows the right things to say at the right times. I want a boy who will call me 20 times a day if he went away. A boy who will apologize for calling too much, and no matter how many times I tell him its okay, he'd still do it.

I want a boy who...

will let me gossip to him and just smile and agree with everything I say. A boy who will throw stuffed animals at me when I acted dumb and then jump on me and kiss me a million times.

I want a boy who...

will write me notes in class, and give me flowers every once in a while for no real reason at all. Who will bet kisses on who could beat who at game.

I want a boy who...

will surprise me with 25 cent ring and we could have contest of how far we can spit our gum.

I want a boy who...

will take me to the park, put his hands around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time. A boy who will kiss my neck, just to have a reason to tell me how much he loves my new perfume.

I want a boy who...

at night, will dance in his pajamas with me. A boy who will take pictures in photo booths with me, someone who will never turn down a trip to the lake and who will play tag on the beach. Who will tell all his friends about me and smile when he does it.

I want a boy who...

could sit with me on the kitchen floor and eat sandwiches. Who will make out with me in the pouring rain and will tell me when he doesn't think something looks good.

I want a boy who...

would try to teach me how to play the guitar, even if we just end up laughing at each other.

I want a boy who...

will run his fingers through my hair, share his lollipops with me, and get along with all of my friends.

I want a boy who...

would never be afraid to say I love you in front of his friends and someone who would argue with me about silly things just to make up.

I want a boy who...

will kiss me at midnight on New Years and who will make funny faces at me when I'm on the phone.

I want a boy who...

will stay home with me on a Friday night just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket. Someone who will squirt water guns at me in the house after I've got him soaked.

I want a boy who will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair.

"

I want a boy who...

will tell me I'm b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l but not too often. I want a boy who looks me the eye and tells me something serious, that was also funny and make me promise not to laugh. A boy who could make me laugh like no one else can.

I want a boy who...

[size=20pt]If you want a boy, go to naijapals.com se o ti gbo[/size]
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
You mean you need a HOUSE-BOY ?
A Male-Nanny, a jobless infant who will pamper your lazy butt.. you need aboy who will wash your underwears and spoon-feed you 24-7 ? sorry .
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
acidosis™:
You mean you need a HOUSE-BOY ?
A Male-Nanny, a jobless infant who will pamper your lazy butt.. you need aboy who will wash your underwears and spoon-feed you 24-7 ? sorry .

I don't think that is what she wants. Believe it or not, everything she wrote up almost every woman wants that. Just that nobody is perfect and finding all that traits in one man is extremly difficult.

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Smuthx: You read way too much romantic novels.

I dy tellz u... Na wa o
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Just hold on, Jesus is coming. . . I just flashed him and he called me back. undecided

Lolzz.. Badt guy
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
rokiatu:

I don't think that is what she wants. Believe it or not, everything she wrote up almost every woman wants that. Just that nobody is perfect and finding all that traits in one man is extremly difficult.

and even this ?

I want a boy who will call me 20 times a day if he went away
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by victorD3: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
toria12: I want a boy who...

I want a boy who...

"

I want a boy who...

Do you want a dog?
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
victorD3:

Do you want a dog?
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by BlueMurder(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Cerebral Fibrosis = Degenerative atrophy of the inner membrane of the cerebrum, caused by massive build up of corrosive fluid. Common amongst intensely anxious middle-aged ladies.

Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Vikin: All this one from from one boy? OP i think you need more than 1! cool
hahahahahahahahahacheesy
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
keep on wanting o. I hope u find.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
[size=20pt]I Thought that someone would have reminded her about the coming of Jesus undecided[/size]
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ijogz K: [size=20pt]I Thought that someone would have reminded her about the coming of Jesus undecided[/size]

Someone already did.. She is just fantasizing and shouldn't be taken seriously
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by mumumugu(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ur mates are searchin 4 huzband, ure searchn 4 a boy, not even a man. Not even a guy...smh.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by Oahray: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
*tapping OP*
Natasha... Natasha!!
Wake up! You have been sleeping since morning.
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by digitalgeorgy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
This is the MUMUest thing i've ever seen...
U need a perfect man??
Wait a while, Jesus is coming soon, i has all the quality you jst discribed
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by ifyeky(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Vikin: All this one from from one boy? OP i think you need more than 1! cool

Hehehehehe! Its true o she nids more dan one boy
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by carlos1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
I LUV THIS POST, vERY ROMANTIC
Re: I Want A Boy Who ... by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oahray: *tapping OP*
Natasha... Natasha!!
Wake up! You have been sleeping since morning.

Na only dream that one dey happen

No Girl Is Worth Fighting For / Hey Guys What's Your Take On Pubic Hair? Is It A Turn Off? Or You Are Cool With? / I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51