Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (27061 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Annoys You The Most? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it when he doesn't call me and wen I do call him asking y he hasn't called he says my phone was off the whole week,like seriously?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it wen a guy gives more attensn 2 hs wrk dan me...'alwys busy'..and also talkin 2 me wit authority
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by cyril83(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2012
vivichocs: I hate it wen a guy gives more attensn 2 hs wrk dan me...'alwys busy'..and also talkin 2 me wit authority
for those complains...happy hating
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by cupid4ig(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2012
Damseluc: I hate it when a guy is insultive and abusive. A guy who was asking me out saw me talking to another guy and said he would slap me. I haven't even accepted to go out with him and he already wants to slap me. Since then, I hated him with passion. I also hate when a guy tries to compare me with his Ex. For God sake we are two different people.
thank God for saving up cod by now only him for know wetin u go resemble now. wink
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by vitality22(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2012
dopeJemi:

niccur, You Gay? undecided
pls ask him again
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2012
Best damn answer so far

1ndidi2: When d guy I fancy doesn't call enough angry

When d guy I don't fancy calls too damn much tongue
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by uzoexcel(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2012
u talking about ur guy gay lover or what??
uj_sizzle: When he calls and says 'u no fit call pesin'. Doesn't he have a phone too?

Hate when a guy won't clean up after himself.

Hate when they start acting like we're best buddies cos i smiled n responded to a greeting.

And certainly hate a guy without manners.

Hate when I'm walking on the road and a guys i don't know calls from the other side n expects me to crossover. Like what he wanna say is important huh?
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by chessguru1(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!
Loool. I think I ave witness that feeling oo. Like whn I nd my best frnd are playing proevolution soccer on PS, nd his girlfrnd is trying heaven nd earth 2 get his attention. Lool I just used 2 pity d way he trys 2 balance d two
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by petsam11(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
amyg: I hate it wen a guy takes my no and calls only 2 ask y I nevr bothered 2 cal.wot d heck am I calling u 4?did I ask 4 ur no?
.............lol!!!
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Spicyhawt: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it when guys lie,and think you are dumb not knowing you can actually decipher the truth from all the lies

I hate it when guys think everything about a female is all about s3x

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by chessguru1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle: When he calls and says 'u no fit call pesin'. Doesn't he have a phone too?

Hate when a guy won't clean up after himself.

Hate when they start acting like we're best buddies cos i smiled n responded to a greeting.

And certainly hate a guy without manners.

Hate when I'm walking on the road and a guys i don't know calls from the other side n expects me to crossover. Like what he wanna say is important huh?
And ur sure ur a guy? I think u shld change ur sex status nxt 2 ur name. D whole NL is seeing u as a guy. #just saying
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by 1ndidi2(f): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
crackhaus: Best damn answer so far

cheesy honestly! I guess its d case of "loving someone else more when another person is loving you more"

I wonder why things are like that

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
1ndidi2: When d guy I fancy doesn't call enough angry

When d guy I don't fancy calls too damn much tongue
this thing could be sooo painful enn.

In most cases having rushed to pick my phone and I see it is coming from the one I don't fancy is sigh and leave I to ring off; hoping and praying the real person calls.

LIFE.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by kennyfao(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mine gets angry whenever i refuse to have sex with her. She thinks I had had enough with others girls.We broke up anyway.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Spicyhawt: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:

I tell you,very dumb ish...
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by mkoabiola: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
When am watching futball
When I dnt gv attention while playing soccer on my laptop
Wen u dnt kal @ all
Ds get her annoyed
D worst is
Wen u compare EX with d current champion.lol
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
Spicyhawt: I hate it when guys lie,and think you are dumb not knowing you can actually decipher the truth from all the lies

sweetheart but the truth about Naija ladies is that u all prefer the lies to the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by tintingz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Spicyhawt: I hate it when guys lie,and think you are dumb not knowing you can actually decipher the truth from all the lies

lol. . .cuz many gals make guys think that way grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by cindyrella(f): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
i hate it when a guy trys to make me jealous. I would be like, dude, it ain't working undecided

I hate when a guy i have never met before stops me and say my face looks familiar. I am
like, huh? Seriously? angry

Or when he calls and he is like, where are you? Who are you with? Wetin na? shuuu! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
I'm sure you also won't like it when he keeps giving you excuses anytime you ask him for money or when he's so weak he has to ask your permission for everything he does.. I'm just saying!

vivichocs: I hate it wen a guy gives more attensn 2 hs wrk dan me...'alwys busy'..and also talkin 2 me wit authority

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Damseluc(f): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
cupid4ig: thank God for saving up cod by now only him for know wetin u go resemble now. wink

Lol. Na so my brother.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by chessguru1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I hate it when he doesn't call me and wen I do call him asking y he hasn't called he says my phone was off the whole week,like seriously?

Anoda sexually confused entity
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by chessguru1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
solidbroda: pride will only get fake guys around u. And besides, if person check ur background and history, maybe your mom sells chicken at mushin or oshodi. Girls like you are liability and so "i never Chop"
Buhahaha loved d chicken in mushin part. LWMMFCMWNP!!! (Laff want make me fly commot my window with no parachute)
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
Or it could also mean, dude you're talking too much. I already like you, let's just get a room *can't wait anymore*

Ishilove: I hate it when a guy simply refuses to read subtle body language. When a girl keeps looking pointedly at her watch, it means she is in a big hurry and you should just shut your yak let her move!!!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by dazz661(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
I hate it when he always apologises for the same damn thing... Over and over again! His "I'm sorry" later becomes meaningless after a while!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by bright007(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
LMAO @ d comments here.
Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
Things I hate about Ladies
[size=18pt] When she doesnt call you.

when you call her she tells you i am busy call back later.
[/size] [size=18pt] when you guys are on social networks you come online she expect you to greet her first.

when you try to start a conversation she cant contribute anything meaningful.
[/size] [size=18pt] when you waste your energy to type a long message expressing your love for her. And you were expecting a sweet reply. But all you get is hmmmm.

ah Girls and Problems. Muchewwwwwwwwwww
[/size]

25 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
I don't like it when a man falls short of what his plans is. And then decides to make matters worst by acting out. When he should remember it's not about how many times you fall down.It matters most that you continue to get back up when all is against you. We love you don't hurt those close to you because you hurting. That is when I want you to lean on me more to help guide you back to where you suppose to be. Stop giving up men. Continue to be the men of tomorrow and the boys of yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by crackhaus: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
I wonder too, almost everyone must have gone through this at some point in their lives regardless of gender

1ndidi2:

cheesy honestly! I guess its d case of "loving someone else more when another person is loving you more"

I wonder why things are like that

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by perez019(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
Can u imagine dis local girl from okija forming porsche..Ur name alone is a turn off. Am sure iya rainbow is finer than u

shaybe baby: I hate it when guys are over-familiar shortly after meeting them. They'd be acting like we've known each other for ages and I'm like" mate, I don't even know you, BACK OFF"!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? by lawizle(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sexxydivaa: i hate it when i've got loads of gists to share and he just wouldn't take his eyes off the tv set,cos of barcelona and real Madrid..damn!

You should be worried if yur guy ignores such a match..its like once in a lifetime girl..Go share yur juicy jist wiv yur sissies..daz y derez twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.