Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33768 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase: Give me shollybebe!
Sharply Noted! See you both on 30th smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by EzePromoe: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Sharply Noted! See you on 30th cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Life is dark and lonely,
sadness abides left and right

but with you it will be bright and lovely
joy and smiles as I hold you tight

let's be called lovey dolly
while we smile into the star filled night

i just wanna love you plainy
hold you with all my might

dedicated to................
I thought the game is on 30th? Why the preface?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and . . . . )
* Vivian Chinaza
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
That COPY and PASTE thing smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
just spicing up the show. I am not contesting but wanna make the place feel a wee bit more comfy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
The wooed now becomes the wooer.

Vivi love, I am not only gonna somersaults your heart with my '' heart confessions'' ama also recreate your fantasies to reality.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
I need an unfortunate challenger. The deal is ItsModella grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
just spicing up the show. I am not contesting but wanna make the place feel a wee bit more comfy

Mynd, dont start o!
Lets keep this place clean.....me no fit dey jump from page 2 to page 50 within 30mins o!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
LastApostle: The wooed now becomes the wooer.

Vivi love, I am not only gonna somersaults your heart with my '' heart confessions'' ama also recreate your fantasies to reality.
No double entry! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
LastApostle: The wooed now becomes the wooer.

Gosh! My legs are shaking already......rock my world baby. *winks*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ayobase(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sexkillz, is there any way u can sweep this place clean!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
uhmmm! I'm wooing ModelLa

Can !?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
I need an unfortunate challenger. The deal is ItsModella grin
grin over-confidence dey fail oo grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Mynd dey boil grin
Mynd dey 'beh'.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ikekings chose shollypopz as well.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by EzePromoe: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: .
Circle me and the needle
moves gracefully back
and forth, if my heart
was a compass you'd
be north. Risk it all
'cause I'll catch you
when you fall. Wherever
you go, if my heart was
a house you'd be home.
#na just practice o#
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
There she stands.

Hair as black as coal

eyes fairer that those of angels

legs more graceful than those of gazzelles

a voice that will beat nightangels

a body that would make any dress perfect.

The definition of perfection

the summarization of beauty

the light in the dark

the only sane thing in a section going mad

my life.......

My heart.......

My sunshine........

My north pole.........

My moon..........

My river bank......

The source of my smile and the motivation to wake

my love .......

And all.........

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase: Sexkillz, is there any way u can sweep this place clean!
I am watching.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Gosh! My legs are shaking already......rock my world baby. *winks*

Nairaland shall stood still for you on the 30th.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Ikekings chose shollypopz as well.
No ooo...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: I am watching.
is my poetry derailing? I can stop if it is oo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
acidosis™:

grin over-confidence dey fail oo grin grin
Dont mind him. I will go for itsmodella too. Let me practice polygamy cos of u grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lol.. Relax babe.. I'm not realy good at these kind of thing..
I just decided to do the other one because you asked me to...
Pls remove my name from the list...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi: uhmmm! I'm wooing ModelLa

Can !?
Damn! This gonna be epic!!! Congrats the unfortunate challenger, better be game! See you on 30th cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Circle me and the needle
moves gracefully back
and forth, if my heart
was a compass you'd
be north. Risk it all
'cause I'll catch you
when you fall. Wherever
you go, if my heart was
a house you'd be home.
#na just practice o#
woo not poem recitation

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
Just can't woo 2 ladies. Damn! I'm so sorry Nnekacherry, i'm wooing ItsModella wink
just imagine,damn,DX u Bleep up ohhhh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
LastApostle:

Nairaland shall stood still for you on the 30th.
Sharply Noted See you then smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
is my poetry derailing? I can stop if it is oo
Nah its not. . . They are scared shitless of you
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Damn! This gonna be epic!!! Congrats the unfortunate challenger, better be game! See you on 30th cheesy

U know I wudnt mind u expLaining 2 me wah dis is n wah it is abt cuz I av no idea

ExpLain in simple english pLz, no big grammars
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
I need a real man that got games to come get Vivian chinasa.

Any REAL man here or do I run solo....shiiit, I like challenges.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: No ooo...
Wise choice. . . Before she go say "none" like the last time. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / I Want To Break Up With Her But I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.