Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33766 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
why must I go to your profile before bed

why must I check your picture when I wake?

Tautology undecided. When u go to her profile u will also see her picture so why puttin it in different occassions? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi:

U know, I didn't just open d thread n comment

I read through it n I didn't gedit
Ok dude, but the first post is clear enough. Get your codes (lines to woo ItsModella) ready and post it come 30th smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
Tautology undecided. When u go to her profile u will also see her picture so why puttin it in different occassions? grin
no dey spoil man market.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
She looks on,waiting to hear 4rm me,deep down in her heart,she's wishing,hoping,expecting that i'll nt disappoint her. My love,i will never disappoint.u bring my life togeda.b4 u came,it was in shambles,if u leave,it becomes chaotic...i live for no woman but you...our love shall be perfectd in time
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Haha. . . Guys don mad finish. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and . . . . )
* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oga explorer I wan woo JAMBSUPPORT now...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
Read and understand dude, "when before I go to bed" and "when I wake" ain't the same
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Read it again. . . Slowly!

Yezzur! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Pls i won't accept the "sent from wherever" nonsense on this thread. You risk getting your lengthy comments hidden. It would be a shame if after you spend minutes to compile a comment, and i hide it in less than a second. . .

Just saying.
I jus keep falling deeper and deeper for this niqqa grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: She looks on,waiting to hear 4rm me,deep down in her heart,she's wishing,hoping,expecting that i'll nt disappoint her. My love,i will never disappoint.u bring my life togeda.b4 u came,it was in shambles,if u leave,it becomes chaotic...i live for no woman but you...our love shall be perfectd in time

She looks on.
Waiting in the shadows
expecting her knight
who's armour is brighter than the sun
sword sharper than laser
yet whose words are softer that the wind.
The one who owns her heart
her crown
her joy
her hapiness
her cry
her expectations
her desires
her passion
her elevation
her mind
her soul
her body.

She wait for no one

she waits for me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ok dude, but the first post is clear enough. Get your codes (lines to woo ItsModella) ready and post it come 30th smiley

aite brov

Imma watch u go first on dat day

Wait a min. Dats d day 4 mah grand-pa's burial

Just hope I make it here
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Dyt(f): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
Now where are me admirers when u need dem
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
no dey spoil man market.
grin. Alright.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
And the babe still never show
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Read and understand dude, "when before I go to bed" and "when I wake" ain't the same
we are saying the same thing mehn! Two occassions one action.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
So much sappy, fake, lame asss linez on this thread. Yuck angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: All right then... Sholly sholly will you be mama mia?
No, I ain't nobody's mama!

@sexkillz: Stop hating! angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

She looks on.
Waiting in the shadows
expecting her knight
sword sharper than laser
her crown
her joy
her hapiness
her cry
her expectations
her desires
her passion
her elevation
her mind
her soul
her body.

She wait for no one

she waits for me
Choi, Mynd, Mynd,Mynddddd...

E do don do na. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Have you seen a woman as fair as milady?
Her beauty is incontestable
When she smiles the world smiles
Her breaasts are like twin fawns of a gazelle grazing among the lilies
The view of her behind can make the Pope deny celibacy
Have you seen a woman as fair as milady? No,there is none like her
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
*cLears throat*

Uhmmm! ModelLa I repLied u
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

She looks on.
Waiting in the shadows
expecting her knight
sword sharper than laser
her crown
her joy
her hapiness
her cry
her expectations
her desires
her passion
her elevation
her mind
her soul
her body.

She wait for no one

she waits for me
Thats the spirit bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ishilove:
Choi, Mynd, Mynd,Mynddddd...

E do don do na. undecided
Whe "she" comes, I want her wooed already
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Theben(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
I'm wooing freecocoa
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ishilove: So much sappy, fake, lame asss linez on this thread. Yuck angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi: *cLears throat*

Uhmmm! ModelLa I repLied u
My spiritual husband, what did you say?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Umu nwanyi a don come again with this dia issue of lame lines... angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Umu nwanyi a don come again with this dia issue of lame lines... angry angry angry...
You ignore and show your stuff. . . Be a farking man!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
My spiritual husband, what did you say?

said mah fone had a littLe fault

And u nat just seeing Me. R u

I still said Lwkmd
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
You're not just another rain drop in the cloud
or another tear drop in my eyes

when the music gets so loud
dont be fooled by their lies

don't follow crowd
but with me spend your times

stay and I will make you proud
and then you will see I am the right size

To my lovely...............
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Theben: I'm wooing freecocoa
Sharply Noted! Please get her available on 30th smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
Lol.. You guys are so funny... grin
You go fear love na...

D what is my name still doing on that list?? Remove it jor...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.