Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (33765 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
Dont mind him. I will go for itsmodella too. Let me practice polygamy cos of u grin
No dare fall your hand. I dey boil cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Nah its not. . . They are scared shitless of you
Lmao
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
The one my heart calls out to... The only one that can filll the void in my heart... At the mention of your handle, I knew you were the one... Accept mua the way i am bebe... I'm not perfect but with you by my side i believe we can be more than perfect...
Milady, just one chance and I promise you that things will be different...JAMBSUPPORT where art thou bebe?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi:

U know I wudnt mind u expLaining 2 me wah dis is n wah it is abt z abt cuz I av no idea

ExpLain in simple english pLz, no big grammars
wink
Go back to page 0 and read!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
LastApostle: I need a real man that got games to come get Vivian chinasa.

Any REAL man here or do I run solo....shiiit, I like challenges.
Be careful what you ask for
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: just imagine,damn,DX u Bleep up ohhhh
Who are you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Wise choice. . . Before she go say "none" like the last time. . .
My mind dey dia now... Sholly wants to be wooed classic.. But, i ain't gat time for that...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pls i won't accept the "sent from wherever" nonsense on this thread. You risk getting your lengthy comments hidden. It would be a shame if after you spend minutes to compile a comment, and i hide it in less than a second. . .

Just saying.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nnekacherry: Lol.. Relax babe.. I'm not realy good at these kind of thing..
I just decided to do the other one because you asked me to...
Pls remove my name from the list...
Sweets, trust me you're gonna be having fun with this wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi: uhmmm! I'm wooing ModelLa

Can !?
ahh, my spiritual husband...where have you been?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: My mind dey dia now... Sholly wants to be wooed classic.. But, i ain't gat time for that...
You are a true son of the soil! No time for bullshitting. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Pls i won't accept the "sent from wherever" nonsense on this thread. You risk getting your lengthy comments hidden. It would be a shame if after you spend minutes to compile a comment, and i hide it in less than a second. . .

Just saying.
Guy, abeg I'm sorry just.. I will edit it abeg...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport
* Cdamsel
* Ishilove
* ItsModella (D-Explorer and . . . . )
* Nnekacherry
* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)
* Alutacontinua
* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and . . . . )
* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )
* ATMC
* Shollypopz (Ayobase and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rhymez:
Dont mind him. I will go for itsmodella too. Let me practice polygamy cos of u grin
see love o.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

No dare fall your hand. I dey boil cheesy
*yawns* talk to the hand grin. I woo in rhymes cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
SEXKILLZ abeg ooo... I will edit it... I cross my heart...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: The one my heart calls out to... The only one that can feel the void in my heart... At the mention of your handle, I knew you were the one... Accept mua the way i am bebe... I'm not perfect but with you by my side i believe we can be more than perfect...
Milady, just one chance and I promise you that things will be different...JAMBSUPPORT where art thou bebe?
#Edited
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sexkillz u don 2 talk,na u close our own yet u neva pick person,wetin dey happen brosssssss ehhhhh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: Go back to page 0 and read!

U know, I didn't just open d thread n comment

I read through it n I didn't gedit
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Why do I keep seeing you?

Why do I keep hearing your name

why must I go to your profile before bed

why must I check your picture when I wake?

Why is the world not perfect?

Make me yours and let's make perfection

let's sail into the sunset in isolation

leave with me and live in not in desperation

hold me and never feel cold

let's face life together

and lets be one you and I

just 1...........
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Rhymez(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
see love o.
ya baby just for u my lady cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
Oga sexkillz thanks... Oga explorer take note of the bebe I go woo ooo...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi:

U know, I didn't just open d thread n comment

I read through it n I didn't gedit
Read it again. . . Slowly!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
m
Mynd_44: Why do I keep seeing you?

let's face life together

just 1...........
mynd e don do ohhhh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: The one my heart calls out to... The only one that can filll the void in my heart... At the mention of your handle, I knew you were the one... Accept mua the way i am bebe... I'm not perfect but with you by my side i believe we can be more than perfect...
Oh boy see STUNTS , that's my nikkah mehn cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
ikekings: Oga sexkillz thanks... Oga explorer take note of the bebe I go woo ooo...
Issorai. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
I keep looking at the viewing list and I can't find her. Wetin na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by dopeJemi: 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
ItsModella:
ahh, my spiritual husband...where have you been?

Lwkmd!

Mah fone had a little fault

Buh wait. U nat just seeing me. R u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: Why do I keep seeing you?

let's face life together

just 1...........
Yeah man. . . Make them cower and run for cover. . . grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
cdamsel: mmynd e don do ohhhh
I never start sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh boy see STUNTS , that's my nikkah mehn cheesy
Na so bro... Lol...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
dopeJemi:

Lwkmd!

Mah fone had a little fault

Buh wait. U nat just seeing me. R u?
Lol, I haven't seen you for a while, that's why I asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60)

10 Types Of People You Would See In A Club House :D / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.