Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video (15976 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Davido And BabyMama Fight Over Daughter / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by wepingtk: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2012

Tonto Dike is not finding AY‘s recent parody video of her ‘Get High’ song funny at all.

On Tuesday, November 20, 2012, the comedian posted a video clip on YouTube, showing his daughter Michelle Makun singing and dancing to the Nollywood actress’ controversial single ‘Get high‘. That video has gathered over 10,000 views (as at the time of this report).

A day later, Miss Dike took to microblogging site Twitter to tell AY about her disapproval.

‘@AYCOMEDIAN No dizrespect BIGBRO BUT I’m FUCKIN UPSET WIT U**’, she tweeted.

AY hasn’t responded to her Tweet but being friends, they might just smoothen things pretty soon.

Read her tweet below

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by babarazy: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2012
why was she upset?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 24, 2012
She should be happy that somebody even gave her crappy song some positive popularity.

And gosh, she should learn to write properly.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nwandol: 5:38am On Nov 24, 2012
So it finally gets to her,tot she claimed that no matter what anybody says or does bout her or her lifestyle,it doesn't affect her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Emmymi(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2012
Can someone sincerely tell me. Which is a better song(tonto: get high) or (shina rambo: call me shina rambo)?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by boolet: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2012
What a diplomatic tweet!!! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2012
Emmymi: Can someone sincerely tell me. Which is a better song(tonto: get high) or (shina rambo: call me shina rambo)?
Sina Rambo's song na...at least Davido managed to save it small. Tonto's own was a complete flop.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by greatgod2012(f): 5:40am On Nov 24, 2012
na wa o!what is it with tonto dikey's story everytime on N/L, why? we are getting bored over reading about her everytime here.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by playahP(m): 5:43am On Nov 24, 2012
Everything on tonto dike is making front page!
I normally desist from commenting but you guys are slowly running down ur site!!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by opee1231(f): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2012
i actually prefer that baby's version to the real Tonto's own...instead of her to b happy that the girl is helping to bring viewer to the yeye song..cus me i neva knew what d song was all about until i listen to d girl's own.....hissssss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by ektbear: 5:56am On Nov 24, 2012
where is the clip?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 24, 2012
What an entitled broad. Rubbish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nosyke(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2012
Damn, this Tonto of a girl has her way of always making it to the front page. Why is she always vulgar??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by ziondaughter: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella: She should be happy that somebody even gave her crappy song some positive popularity.

She has to be angry. Na so piracy take dey start before u know dem go remix am to Michelle Makun album

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by heed101(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2012
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2012
ziondaughter:

She has to be angry. Na so piracy take dey start before u know dem go remix am to Michelle Makun album
Oh puh-lease!! Have you not heard of something called "cover version"? That is what this is and it is in no way related to piracy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by odumchi: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2012
After listening to the song, I would strongly urge Tonto Dike to desist from music and leave that area for the "big boys" (Wizboy, Flavour, DonTom, etc) before she faces any more embarrassment.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by minimono(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2012
Na woooooo for dis gal self
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Assonite(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2012
;DShe didn't add #POKO#.....Dats so not Tonto.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2012
Didnt want to comment but just to let you guys know we shouldnt encourage any form of mediocrity by commenting here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella: She should be happy that somebody even gave her crappy song some positive popularity.

Have you ever held a microphone in your life? Quit hating

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2012
REALITY101:

I am entitled to my opinions so piss off.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2012
wateva is wrong wit toto decay..u guyz shuld solve it..cox ayam tired of readin trash about her..she is just an attention seeker.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by noblegas2(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2012
REALITY101:

Bro, thats how critics behave, quick to label someone's work bad while they cant even do shyte!

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 24, 2012
noble_gas1:

Bro, thats how critics behave, quick to label someone's work bad while they cant even do shyte!
what the f*ck do you know? a$$ wipe.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by noblegas2(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
what the f*ck do you know? a$$ wipe.

I know nothing! Why dont you "miss-know-it-all" show me what i dont know? Stoopid cretin! Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by pman06(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2012
Even justin bieber was discovered on youtube singing chris brown's songs before usher went for him. How come her own case seems to differ eh.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2012
noble_gas1:

I know nothing! Why dont you "miss-know-it-all" show me what i dont know? Stoopid cretin! Ashawo
hahahahahahaha!!!see who the f*ck is calling me an ashawo, a manbitch...I laugh in swahili.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by noblegas2(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
hahahahahahaha!!!see who the f*ck is calling me an ashawo, a manbitch...I laugh in swahili.

You should laugh to the mental home because thats where you belong. I've noticed the ignorance in you for quite a while now. Whats your problem? Someone that is into acting attempted to try something new by venturing into music and here you are opening your filthy mouth yarnish rubbish on here. Why dont you go to the studio and lets see if youre better than her? I repeat you're nothing bt a b!tch!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Wazzaowner(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2012
REALITY101:

U ar a Dick head 4k u Nigga..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Expresses Annoyance With AY Over Daughter's Parody Video by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2012
noble_gas1:

You should laugh to the mental home because thats where you belong. I've noticed the ignorance in you for quite a while now. Whats your problem? Someone that is into acting attempted to try something now by venturing into music and here you are opening your filthy mouth yarnish rubbish on here. Why dont you go to the studio and lets see if youre better than her? I repeat you're nothing bt a b!tch!
Because I have future plans and being a musician doesn't make my list.

Now, stop a$$wiping and shut the hell up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Bursts With Colour In New Photos / Did Toke Makinwa’s ‘’on Becoming’’ Inspired Michelle Obama’s ‘’becoming’’? / Khosi And Blue Aiva Expose Their Boobs On Camera, Big Brother Titans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.