Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,925 members, 7,803,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop (1236 Views)

How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? / Does Scanning Of Pictures Requires Ink? / Can Somebody Help With Reduction Of Pictures On Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop by RexioKlasik(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
Pls I need help here...i have been seeing nice pictures dat wer edited using Photoshop so i jx installed it on ma PC...so pls i nid steps and information on how to use it 2 edit pictures and to do sum tinz like changing the background of pictures and adding effects to pictures...pls i nid answers...Thank You
Re: Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop by chygoz3(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2012
The quickest way through which you can learn this is by visiting youtube. There are lots of selection tools for doing this. It's kind of difficult to explain without you seeing it being done.
Re: Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop by RexioKlasik(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2012
Thanx a lot..am grateful
Re: Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop by folafola(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
YouTube is great but you can actually get a full video tutorial on this easily from lynda.com or contact me
Re: Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop by RexioKlasik(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2012
Alryt BoSS!
Re: Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop by rayfront: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
I can help if you live around surulere. then reach me on 08038451556

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has This Hard Disk Flex Cable Connector? / (funny PICS) See How Comupters And Humans Are Being Compared / How To Find Wifi Password When Forgot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.