Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. (30140 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum / Picture Of Davido's Late Mum - Dr Vero Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by LailaIkeji1: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2012

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2012
sorry,what do you want me to do with it? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by abbeycial: 3:29am On Nov 24, 2012
A good resemblance wit his mama. May ha soul rip

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by tpia1: 4:25am On Nov 24, 2012
oh, eyah. That explains a lot.

like i mentioned before, he needs a serious girlfriend in his life.

girlfriend, not booty call or flighty person.

what's his educational level btw.

Does he have plans to go back to or enroll in school?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by tayuu: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2012
And so .....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2012
Laila Ikeji: She passed away in 2003 and was a Babcock University lecturer before her death.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/picture-of-davidos-late-mum-dr-vero.html
WOW! She was pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by free2ryhme: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2012
any meaning in this??
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2012
tpia1: oh, eyah. That explains a lot.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR WHAT ? PEOPLE GO TO SCHOOL TO GET MONEY. THE BOY IS WORTH 20 GAZZILLION NAIRA. SCHOOL GINI ?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by maninmood(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2012
free2ryhme: any meaning in this??

Meaning is that, you self go die someday. Until then, appreciate life wink

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by cyril83(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2012
Died physically but alive spiritually...she dey inside wardrobe with calabash on her head....d fat lips dude take big head and huge nose resemble him mama...beautiful tho'

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by tellwisdom: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2012

Madam, you are asking too much.sadsad

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by maninmood(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR WHAT ? PEOPLE GO TO SCHOOL TO GET MONEY. THE BOY IS WORTH 20 GAZZILLION NAIRA. SCHOOL GINI ?

If your motive in going to school is to get MONEY, I smh! I am 31, currently studying my second degree in UK, and I am very comfortable than Davido. You go to school to have more potentials and innovations. Get it?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:

If you motive in going to school is to get MONEY. I smh! I am 31, currently studying my second degree in UK, and I am very comfortable than Davido . You go to school to have more potentials and innovations. Get it?
MY POINT EXACTLY. THE SCHOOL AINT HELPING YOU ALL. I HAVE SEEN MANY PHDS WHO CANT WRITE CORRECTLY. THE BEST EDUCATION YOU CAN GET IS THE EDUCATION OF LIFE. SO IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY, THEN BYPASS SCHOOL EDUCATION AND GET LIFE EDUCATION

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by dopeJemi: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2012
Laila.

Wats wiv u and Davido
undecided
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by pheesayor(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2012
his fathers owns a University

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by cyril83(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2012
pheesayor: his fathers owns a University
point of correction,his uncle not his father
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by ghettodreamz(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2012
Hmmmmmmnnn
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by globasalient: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2012
Very pretty a woman remember those days I use to peep from the
Window when she's was lecturing political science department
Her students speaks good of her all the time

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by tizblink: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2012
joeydozzy: sorry,what do you want me to do with it? undecided
..same thoughts
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2012
I remember seeing her obituary on newspapers then in 2003. I marvelled at her beauty and kept wondering what could have led to her death.

I wasn't too sure if she was his mother or not; now I know. Heard she was very nice and generous, even paid some students' school fees.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: MY POINT EXACTLY. THE SCHOOL AINT HELPING YOU ALL. I HAVE SEEN MANY PHDS WHO CANT WRITE CORRECTLY. THE BEST EDUCATION YOU CAN GET IS THE EDUCATION OF LIFE. SO IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY, THEN BYPASS SCHOOL EDUCATION AND GET LIFE EDUCATION
This Nigga is damn funny

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by toyeoye(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2012
She lectured me!very beautiful and composed.small world

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by shilling(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2012
Gorgeous woman. Davido looks a lot like her. Same eyes and lips.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by elopee3000(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2012
obadiah777: MY POINT EXACTLY. THE SCHOOL AINT HELPING YOU ALL. I HAVE SEEN MANY PHDS WHO CANT WRITE CORRECTLY. THE BEST EDUCATION YOU CAN GET IS THE EDUCATION OF LIFE. SO IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY, THEN BYPASS SCHOOL EDUCATION AND GET LIFE EDUCATION
a man cool your temper he can still finish his university but first let young my grab his own share of money in nigeria music industry before the bubble will burst,mark zuckkerber is a drop out bill gate is a drop out steve job is drop out you that is packing degree what ve u giving back to man kind?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2012
elopee3000: a man cool your temper he can still finish his university but first let young my grab his own share of money in nigeria music industry before the bubble will burst,mark zuckkerber is a drop out bill gate is a drop out steve job is drop out you that is packing degree what ve u giving back to man kind?
YOU DRUNK ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
mr moderator does this supoz to make front page?what has nlanders gat to do with d pix of davido late mother?the things dat were supoz to come out on pront page are neva posted.mr moderator know wat u are doing.nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:

You are a nitwit. 'Spelling errors' to you is illiteracy. Consummate hogwash!
MY POINT EXACTLY. ILLITERACY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH DESPITE THE EDUCATIONAL EXPLOITS. LETS LOOK AT WHAT THIS FELLOW WROTE FOR EXAMPLE. 'CONSUMMATE' AND 'HOGWASH' DO NOT GO TOGETHER. IN FACT THIS IS LIKE TRYING TO COMBINE OIL WITH WATER. THEY DONT MIX

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.