Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. (30139 Views)

Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum / Picture Of Davido's Late Mum - Dr Vero Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by tpia1: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2012
is she nigerian?

which part.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Eve100000: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2012
cyril83: Died physically but alive spiritually...she dey inside wardrobe with calabash on her head....d fat lips dude take big head and huge nose resemble him mama...beautiful tho'

Ha ha! This is too much! Y? I just hope there is law against online false accusation!
You see am there? Na wah o!!!
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by dejiyusuf: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
maninmood:

If you motive in going to school is to get MONEY, I smh! I am 31, currently studying my second degree in UK, and I am very comfortable than Davido. You go to school to have more potentials and innovations. Get it?
What shall it profit a man to wait years in school and not get rich? wink
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by dejiyusuf: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
maninmood:

If you motive in going to school is to get MONEY, I smh! I am 31, currently studying my second degree in UK, and I am very comfortable than Davido. You go to school to have more potentials and innovations. Get it?
What shall it profit a man to waste years in school and not get rich? wink
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Guy you cant even help yourself.

Why not thank Obadiah, he is only trying to save you from yourself! tongue
HE WAS ON A ROLL. HE COULDNT STOP. I BELIEVE IN AMERICA ITS CALLED 'BEING IN THE ZONE' grin grin
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
tomakint:
Seconded! **tomakint rolling on the floor, laughing with tears**cheesy cheesy cheesy indeed OBADIAH is a joker, just love the way he was messing around with the London guy
THATS WHAT HE GET FOR MESSING WITH ME INITIALLY <<< EBONICS grin grin
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by tomakint: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
obadiah777: THATS WHAT HE GET FOR MESSING WITH ME INITIALLY <<< EBONICS grin grin
Trust me you are a funny guy with a class! You are a master of the flow even in your jokes you could still point out his 'little gbagauns' despite his claims of 'grammer mastery' cheesyundecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
tomakint:
Trust me you are a funny guy with a class! You are a master of the flow even in your jokes you could still point out his 'little gbagauns' despite his claims of 'grammer mastery' cheesyundecided
LOL I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE GUY LOOK AT HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR. grin grin
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by dljbd1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ok...sorry
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by ba7man(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2012
maninmood:

I doubt if you really are more comfortable than Davido. Have you fully paid for a house in the UK Can you afford 2 cars that cost over £50000 ( He said his Range Sports was too common in Nigeria so he bought an Audi Q7 too), can you dash out £2000?? Can you pay for an all expense trip with your friends to 3 countries around the world in a week?? If "yes", then you might just be as rich as....No!!....Your dad aint a billionaire in Nigerian currency, I "know" you aint close.
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by donmatin(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2012
hIs father not his ucle owns Adeleke's university Ede.u no knw d guy reach me
cyril83: point of correction,his uncle not his father
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by vickysmilez(f): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DRUNK ?
grin
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by dplomaticVal: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
Davido and his fam. should move on and accept wt happnd wit equanimity,for l knw her demise is stil fresh in their hrt
Re: Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. by madgoat(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
maninmood:

If your motive in going to school is to get MONEY, I smh! I am 31, currently studying my second degree in UK, and I am very comfortable than Davido. You go to school to have more potentials and innovations. Get it?

Hahahahahahahahah liar.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin: Mount Arafat Storm Throws Muslims Into Panic During 2018 Hajj / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Yellow Swimsuit, As She Holidays In Miami, USA / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.