Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Please Review Truexgold.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review Truexgold.com (1545 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please Review Www.enairablog.com / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review Truexgold.com by truexgoldcom(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2012
TruexGOLD is a Liberty Reserve online exchange website. Officially we registered with the CAC of Nigeria last year september but we commenced full time public services earlier this year.

TruexGOLD maintains the highest Google Ranking under the search word 'Reliable Liberty Reserve Agent in Nigeria' and many other Liberty Reserve related search keywords.

We did a major update lately and would love you guys as professionals to review it.

Thank you in advance for your time. Here is the link [url]truexgold.com[/url]
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by sisqology(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2012
*sick*
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by truexgoldcom(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
sisqology: *sick*

Thank you "sisqology" for your opinion. We really appreciate.
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by truexgoldcom(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2012
We can see that you guyz don't want to say anything meaningful. Well we hv done that already. And we give us "TruexGOLD" a 5 Star Rating. Hope you don't have any problems with that?
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by koretlinkz: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2013
You have got a perfect site... no bad reviews so far... keep it up.
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by Esiri111(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2013
Nice site.
I think you should add money transfer to it.
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by truexgoldcom(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Thanks for your compliments.
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
How can you put up a website designed with table here for a review? And you said you commenced operation early this year. Who still designs a website with table in 2013? You did a major update? Table?

Look, i guess you are not a web developer yourself, maybe you gave the work to someone who just woke up from a sleep he started since early 90's. And he didn't know that web industry has progressed a lot. Pls, we now do website layout with div and some other new semantic tags.

Here is my advice, search here and get services of some webmasters that offer cheap web design services for small businesses and have this website redesigned. Thank you.
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by truexgoldcom(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
GraphicsPlus: How can you put up a website designed with table here for a review? And you said you commenced operation early this year. Who still designs a website with table in 2013? You did a major update? Table?

Look, i guess you are not a web developer yourself, maybe you gave the work to someone who just woke up from a sleep he started since early 90's. And he didn't know that web industry has progressed a lot. Pls, we now do website layout with div and some other new semantic tags.

Here is my advice, search here and get services of some webmasters that offer cheap web design services for small businesses and have this website redesigned. Thank you.

What's the big thing about div tags.

Here is a div tag

<div></div>

and a table looks this way

<table>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</table>

Thanks for your review anyway. But we are OK with the table.
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
I didn't say there is a big thing about div tag. And again, any person can write <div></div>, but not any person can really use it to lay out a website.

If you are comfortable with table instead of div, then fine. But pls we don't review table-based websites on webmasters section of NL. Pls. Because that will be insulting our design intelligence.

Thank you.
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by DualCore1: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
truexgold.com:
\Well we hv done that already. And we give us "TruexGOLD" a 5 Star Rating. Hope you don't have any problems with that?
Naah bro, we cool with the rating you have given yourself. You don't need to make subsequent requests for subsequent sites you design, just look at them and give them a 5-star rating and trust we will be cool with it too wink
Re: Please Review Truexgold.com by truexgoldcom(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dual Core:
Naah bro, we cool with the rating you have given yourself. You don't need to make subsequent requests for subsequent sites you design, just look at them and give them a 5-star rating and trust we will be cool with it too wink

Sup Dual Core...

What makes a good site is not really how attractive the site is, but the prestige and reputation of such site. As awful as Nairaland looks.. is still generates the modest traffic in Nigeria, when compared to other nigerian forums.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank's Atm Card Can I Use To Pay Online / Sad News As Google Disable My Adsense Account / What Custom Script Do You Need? Contact Me And Have It Built From Scratch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.