Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign (24264 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
2sexy: To each his own. I would have given more details but I cant do that now because I am on mobile.

But left for me a lone, I will prefer to have my kids do their primary and secondary education here before sending them to the US. I know of a woman, a nurse in US, who brought her 4 kids all the way from US to school here. Given, they were all born there. You think she and her husband is stupid for doing that?

My half American brother is a different thing. He was born here but spent all his years over there. Did he even bother to come look for his mother? I spent series of nights digging the internet in search for him when my mum couldnt bear it anymore till I found an email to reach him. I have seen people searching for their parent, they come all the way from UK, London etc just to find their parents.

But this particular guy never cared. No matter how hard I tried to make him understand his mother needed medical attention, did he care till my mum died in my arms. I watch life slowly snuffed out her helplessly. And not to mention that he is a medical doctor o.

Would you, under any circumstance allow your own mother go through that, even if she didnt raise you? I WILL BET MY LIFE THAT YOU WONT. Why? because there's this connection or bond we have as Nigerians raised in this country, even though things arent the way we want them to be.

Sorry but "To each his own" only applies when you are working with valid opinions -- opinions that do not attempt to override facts.NOTE here that I compare your opinion with FACTS to arrive at it being INVALID. In your post, you suggested that raising kids the "Nigerian" way is the best way. However in the face of facts, there is absolutely no evidence to show or support your claim.

Picking one person's story and deciding to base everyone else's story on his is one of the best ways to ruin whatever else you have to say, especially if you started off with generalized statements and claims such as the one you made in your last post.

Again, in Nigeria, there are well over 70 million youths who were not only raised in Nigeria but raised the Nigerian way, who do not know their right hand from their left. Majority of them are considered Educated illiterates in their own country, and they remain largely unorganized, unfocused and unable to come together to push for change in their own country. You attempt to compare that to the number of youths in say a country like America where, even with the high crime rate, the vast majority of the youths are still more focused, more educated, and more sure of their futures than their "Nigerian-way" raised Nigerian youths. How dare you try to perpetrate such a ridiculous lie and then pretend it is just an opinion?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
brokoto: so those things we de watch for oyibo film dem na true true?

Yes, depending on the film anyway. There are some elements of truth.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by kooto(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Efemena_xy: This is just sick undecided

There are better ways to correct teenagers than this. Sure, this isn't physical abuse...it's emotional abuse! Stripping a young child of her dignity and publicly humiliating her this way? lipsrsealed
Give examp;es.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by 2sexy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Sorry but "To each his own" only applies when you are working with valid opinions -- opinions that do not attempt to override facts.NOTE here that I compare your opinion with FACTS to arrive at it being INVALID. In your post, you suggested that raising kids the "Nigerian" way is the best way. However in the face of facts, there is absolutely no evidence to show or support your claim.

Picking one person's story and deciding to base everyone else's story on his is one of the best ways to ruin whatever else you have to say, especially if you started off with generalized statements and claims such as the one you made in your last post.

Again, in Nigeria, there are well over 70 million youths who were not only raised in Nigeria but raised the Nigerian way, who do not know their right hand from their left. Majority of them are considered Educated illiterates in their own country, and they remain largely unorganized, unfocused and unable to come together to push for change in their own country. You attempt to compare that to the number of youths in say a country like America where, even with the high crime rate, the vast majority of the youths are still more focused, more educated, and more sure of their futures than their "Nigerian-way" raised Nigerian youths. How dare you try to perpetrate such a ridiculous lie and then pretend it is just an opinion?

Well, I wouldnt deny the fact America is better than Nigeria in many ways. And by the way, I was not generalising but speaking based on what I have experienced.

Talking about Nigerians not knowing their left from right, would that be the case if they had the same opportunity many Americans have today, yet some still dont know value of what they have?

I remember trying to knock some senses into the skull of an American girl less than 16 years of age. All she does is talk about love, boyfriends etc.

After a few lines of discussion between us, she did confess that its due to peer pressure wherein she was trying to do what her friends were doing. I also did find out that she didnt like her mother whom she probably stays with, and who wasnt doing her job in raising this girl well.

If Nigerians could have just 30% of the benefits currently enjoyed my American citizens, I doubt you would have the space to call them "educated illitrates"

and I never assumed my statement as facts, just my personal experience.
I still stand on my choice of raising my kids the Nigerian way if you so wish to call it that.

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
2sexy: Well, I wouldnt deny the fact America is better than Nigeria in many ways. And by the way, I was not generalising but speaking based on what I have experienced.

This is what people like you fail to see. What is better is NOT America itself but the people . . . the YOUTHs. . . they are the ones who DRIVE America . . make it better by their decisions, their choices etc. America as a country cannot of itself make anything happen . . . . the youths of America drive this country on the majority.

2sexy:
Talking about Nigerians not knowing their left from right, would that be the case if they had the same opportunity many Americans have today, yet some still dont know value of what they have?

Opportunities do not fall from heaven into your hands. You create what you need. You create the Change you need. Nigeria is a raw country Filled with vastly more opportunities than America can boast of today, yet here you are still making excuses for why well over 70 million youths in Nigeria, who are educated the Nigerian way, cannot tell their left from their right. It blows my mind that instead of solutions, you offer up EXCUSES still.

2sexy:
I remember trying to knock some senses into the skull of an American girl less than 16 years of age. All she does is talk about love, boyfriends etc.

After a few lines of discussion between us, she did confess that its due to peer pressure wherein she was trying to do what her friends were doing. I also did find out that she didnt like her mother whom she probably stays with, and who wasnt doing her job in raising this girl well.

If Nigerians could have just 30% of the benefits currently enjoyed my American citizens, I doubt you would have the space to call them "educated illitrates"

and I never assumed my statement as facts, just my personal experience.
I still stand on my choice of raising my kids the Nigerian way if you so wish to call it that.

Are you a Nigerian?

Peer pressure happens everywhere . . be it in Nigeria, America, Uganda, Brazil etc. It happens everywhere. So, the teen you helped is just yet another teen in a WORLD(notice I didn't say America or white-man's country but the WORLD) of teenagers.

"If Nigerians could just have 30% of the benefits currently enjoyed . . .. " Are you joking? WHo is going to come down to give Nigerians that? God himself? Do you want God to come down from Heaven to give these Nigerians what he has more than provided them methods of obtaining for themselves?

Countries like America, Britain, etc. Had to fight wars to get to where they are today. Nigerians didn't have to do all that yet, you still have EXCUSES for why well over 70 million young minds should not be expected to do much and you somehow suggest still that they are better than their counterparts who know to take the bull by the horn and ACT for CHANGE they need? Are you sure you want to continue debating this?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
Grow them the Oyibo method and they end up like the animal written about below. If the guy below had been disciplined the Nigerian way he would not have acted like the beast he is.

Thug, 34, admits punching 16-year-old girl unconscious in shocking random street attack which was caught on CCTV

Michael Ayoade, 34, ran up behind Tasneem Kabir as she walked to college and smacked her around the head
Ayoade jogged away as the 16-year-old lay unconscious on the ground in Plaistow, East London
When arrested Ayoade told police he was intimidated by the petite teen and that 'she started it', Thames Magistrates' Court was told

[url]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237501/Thug-Michael-Ayoade-36-admits-punching-Tasneem-Kabir-16-unconscious-shocking-random-street-attack.html[/url]
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus: Grow them the Oyibo method and they end up like the animal written about below. If the guy below had been disciplined the Nigerian way he would not have acted like the beast he is.

Thug, 34, admits punching 16-year-old girl unconscious in shocking random street attack which was caught on CCTV

Michael Ayoade, 34, ran up behind Tasneem Kabir as she walked to college and smacked her around the head
Ayoade jogged away as the 16-year-old lay unconscious on the ground in Plaistow, East London
When arrested Ayoade told police he was intimidated by the petite teen and that 'she started it', Thames Magistrates' Court was told

[url]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237501/Thug-Michael-Ayoade-36-admits-punching-Tasneem-Kabir-16-unconscious-shocking-random-street-attack.html[/url]

Are you saying this does not happen, right now in Nigeria at all? Young boys do not, out of the blues descend on gals to ra_pe and beat them to pulp in Nigeria, even today? What are you smoking?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Are you saying this does not happen, right now in Nigeria at all? Young boys do not, out of the blues descend on gals to ra_pe and beat them to pulp in Nigeria, even today? What are you smoking?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I'm not one of those brainwashed by the constant negative crap you people post about Nigeria. I would place Nigerian cultural moral above that of those of the west anytime. If you want to indulge in compare the deviancy with me, i'm your poster.

This board gives all nationals the chance to have a go at Nigeria and Nigerians while cowardly hiding the truth of where they originate so don't let this discrepancy lull you into a false sense security.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by 2sexy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Oga Kobojunnkie... what excuse? you atlk about youth ... Can you take the lead to fight the Nigerian Government on this telling them you want a change?

I wouldnt dispute your stand but despite the efforts being by various individual to help this country move forward, what has been the results?

You say I am giving excuses right, will you take the lead in fighting for this country?

Naija I hail thee. Anyway, I like the brilliance of your argument...
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus:

I'm not one of those brainwashed by the constant negative crap you people post about Nigeria. I would place Nigerian cultural moral above that of those of the west anytime. If you want to indulge in compare the deviancy with me, i'm your poster.

This board gives all nationals the chance to have a go at Nigeria and Nigerians while cowardly hiding the truth of where they originate so don't let this discrepancy lull you into a false sense security.

I don't care for brainwashing either. I care more about people ensuring that their grip on reality is still strong.

You claim Nigerian cultural moral, you place above that of those of the west anytime. Yet,in the same Nigeria where supposedly these morals you preach here exist and are more widely practiced(assuming again this is the best place to find it practised), morality remains at an all time low. You find all kinds of ills have become the near-norm in the daily lives of the children, their parents, and even the leaders.

Sure, I would like to engage an equally intelligent mind on this however, I am not going to waste my time if you are not interested in ensuring that you provided only FACTUAL information, and not manufactured gabbles you have so conveniently chosen to pacify yourself with. Those debates, in my experience, end up only a waste of people's times.

What false sense of security do you refer to please?

You did not answer the question I asked you earlier, by the way. Are you saying that there are no cases of young men molesting young ladies, in Nigeria today? Are you trying to tell us here that similar cases you described of the boy raised in the UK, never happens in Nigeria?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I don't care for brainwashing either. I care more about people ensuring that their grip on reality is still strong.

You claim Nigerian cultural moral, you place above that of those of the west anytime. Yet,in the same Nigeria where supposedly these morals you preach here exist and are more widely practiced(assuming again this is the best place to find it practised), morality remains at an all time low. You find all kinds of ills have become the near-norm in the daily lives of the children, their parents, and even the leaders.

Sure, I would like to engage an equally intelligent mind on this however, I am not going to waste my time if you are not interested in ensuring that you provided only FACTUAL information, and not manufactured gabbles you have so conveniently chosen to pacify yourself with. Those debates, in my experience, end up only a waste of people's times.

What false sense of security do you refer to please?

You did not answer the question I asked you earlier, by the way. Are you saying that there are no cases of young men molesting young ladies, in Nigeria today? Are you trying to tell us here that similar cases you described of the boy raised in the UK, never happens in Nigeria?

When those things happen in Nigeria they almost always done by people with no Nigerian Cultural references.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus:
When those things happen in Nigeria they almost always done by people with no Nigerian Cultural references.
Is this a joke?

What people in Nigeria are you referring to here? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Is this a joke?

What people in Nigeria are you referring to here? undecided undecided undecided undecided

The ones you are
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus:
The ones you are

Who are these Nigerians with Nigeria with NO CULTURAL REFERENCE. You made the claim that they do exist, and I ask you who they are since you seem to know of their existence. Please help us understand what it is you are trying to argue here. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
blink182: $300-400 a day! Chinekeeeeeeeee.

Igbo man!! You no even care about the punishment, na the money you hear!
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Let's take the Alu incident everyone's favorite, look, Nigerians can't talk no more, look what they did, moment.What was cultural about the incident and what was not Western about it?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus: Let's take the Alu incident everyone's favorite, look, Nigerians can't talk no more, look what they did, moment.What was cultural about the incident and what was not Western about it?

You are not making any sense at all here.

You extracted a paragraph, or more,from a UK paper article on a Nigerian in the UK who attacked a girl, and you posited that the reason he did it was because he was not raised with Nigerian moral values and cultural references. I now asked you of similar cases which happen even more regularly in Nigeria, and you immediately claim that those crimes were perpetrated by people with no Nigerian cultural references. I asked you of examples of these kind of Nigerians, raised in Nigeria by Nigerian parents and living in Nigeria, and you point me to the Alu case, and ask me what was cultural about the incident? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You are not making any sense at all here.

You extracted a paragraph, or more,from a UK paper article on a Nigerian in the UK who attacked a girl, and you posited that the reason he did it was because he was not raised with Nigerian moral values and cultural references. I now asked you of similar cases which happen even more regularly in Nigeria, and you immediately claim that those crimes were perpetrated by people with no Nigerian cultural references. I asked you of examples of these kind of Nigerians, raised in Nigeria by Nigerian parents and living in Nigeria, and you point me to the Alu case, and ask me what was cultural about the incident? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ok, i thought you were a fast thinker- so my fault, overestimated you. Let's go slowly.

I now asked you of similar cases which happen even more regularly in Nigeria, and you immediately claim that those crimes were perpetrated by people with no Nigerian cultural references.

What similar cases do you mean? (if you're not ambiguous then i won't be ambiguous)
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus:
Ok, i thought you were a fast thinker- so my fault, overestimated you. Let's go slowly.
What similar cases do you mean?

Kobojunkie:

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie: Kobojunkie:

Are you saying this does not happen, right now in Nigeria at all? Young boys do not, out of the blues descend on gals to ra_pe and beat them to pulp in Nigeria, even today? What are you smoking??

Be more specific, which boys descend on young girls in Nigeria,if you're not specific then i can only give you general answers such as the ones that you stated confused you.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus:
Be more specific, which boys descend on young girls in Nigeria,if you're not specific then i can only give you general answers such as the ones that you stated confused you.

Boys, as in Nigerian youths across the country(from most every 37 states/territory), do it. There are reports of this happening in every angle of that country. So, again, please go right ahead and explain to us what your logic here is.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Boys, as in Nigerian youths across the country(from most every 37 states/territory), do it. There are reports of this happening in every angle of that country. So, again, please go right ahead and explain to us what your logic here is.

As far as Niraland is concerned, there are dragons in them there hills all over Nigeria, we need facts such as the one i posted so that we can examine them.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus:
As far as Niraland is concerned, there are dragons in them there hills all over Nigeria, we need facts such as the one i posted so that we can examine them.

Nairaland is website. The story from the UK you posted has little or nothing to do with Nairaland. The stories from across of Nigeria as well of similar crimes, have absolutely nothing to do with Nairaland. So I suggest you please get to answering the question, rather than continue this dilly-dally-ing which honestly I think I have I have near had enough of.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by plendil: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
i
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Nairaland is website. The story from the UK you posted has little or nothing to do with Nairaland. The stories from across of Nigeria as well of similar crimes, have absolutely nothing to do with Nairaland. So I suggest you please get to answering the question, rather than continue this dilly-dally-ing which honestly I think I have I have near had enough of.

Let me help you out. Do you mean stuff like this?

Six Women Rape Man To Death In Nigeria: Uroko Onoka, Wealthy Nigerian In Bentue State, Killed By His Six Wives

http://www.ibtimes.com/six-women-rape-man-death-nigeria-uroko-onoka-wealthy-nigerian-bentue-state-killed-his-six-wives

BY IBTimes Staff Reporter | July 25 2012 2:06 PM

A wealthy Nigerian man by the name of Uroko Onoja of Ogbadibo a small region in the country's Mid-Eastern Benue state, was raped by his six wives until he died last week. According to a report in Nigeria's Daily Post, Onoja was attacked by five of his wives with sticks and knives while he was engaged in intercourse with his youngest wife. The other wives then demanded that he have sex with all of them at once. Onoja allegedly resisted the attack at first, but was soon overpowered by the six women who coerced him to have sex with each spouse in ascending order of age.

The Nigerian Daily Post writes that Onoja was returning from a local bar in Ugbugbu at three in the morning last Tuesday. Upon returning home, he walking into to the bedroom of his youngest wife. His five other wives, who had been planning the attack, then ambushed him while he was distracted.

Onaja allegedly stopped breathing after the fourth of his wives lift him, the fifth noticing as he approached him. The youngest wife attempted to resuscitate him, but was unable to.

uddenly, my husband stopped breathing, she is quoted saying to the Daily Post's correspondent. And they all ran out, still laughing, but when they saw that I could not resuscitate him, they all ran into the forest.

The incident was then reported to police and, so far, two of the women have been arrested by local authorities. The police report noted that Onaja was apparently raped to death.

Onoja had married six women after becoming wealthy. The Nigerian Daily Post notes that, According to most young people in the community, he was a philanthropist who had contributed positively to the growth of the community.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
Litmus:
Let me help you out. Do you mean stuff like this?
Six Women Rape Man To Death In Nigeria: Uroko Onoka, Wealthy Nigerian In Bentue State, Killed By His Six Wives

http://www.ibtimes.com/six-women-rape-man-death-nigeria-uroko-onoka-wealthy-nigerian-bentue-state-killed-his-six-wives

I made myself quite clear when I posted this earlier .. . .
Kobojunkie:

I don't quite get what the confusion you are dealing with there is, but I would hope you would get to answering questions asked at some point. My questions have been direct and concise, so I see no reason for the delay on your part, in answering them appropriately, even to this second.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 11:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I made myself quite clear when I posted this earlier .. . .

I don't quite get what the confusion you are dealing with there is, but I would hope you would get to answering questions asked at some point. My questions have been direct and concise, so I see no reason for the delay on your part, in answering them appropriately, even to this second.

When those things happen in Nigeria they are almost always done by people with no Nigerian Cultural references
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2012
Litmus: When those things happen in Nigeria they are almost always done by people with no Nigerian Cultural references
Kobojunkie:
Is this a joke?

Kobojunkie:

Who are these Nigerians with Nigeria with NO CULTURAL REFERENCE. You made the claim that they do exist, and I ask you who they are since you seem to know of their existence. Please help us understand what it is you are trying to argue here. undecided undecided undecided undecided
How in the world did you, a supposedly sane Nigeria, arrive at this nonsense of a conclusion? What evidence do you have of this claim that Nigerians, living in Nigeria(a country with cultural references up everyones wazzoo), who commit similar crimes are Nigerians with no Cultural reference?
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2012
Kobojunkie:

How in the world did you, a supposedly sane Nigeria, arrive at this nonsense of a conclusion? What evidence do you have of this claim that Nigerians, living in Nigeria(a country with cultural references up everyones wazzoo), who commit similar crimes are Nigerians with no Cultural reference?

What evidence do you have to the contrary?

almost every deviance associated with contemporary Nigerian society is derived from western influence.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2012
, ,
Like I said earlier . . . . before I started on this with you . . .

Kobojunkie:

. . . .

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 25, 2012
Adufaye: I so much luv dis punishment
This will not change a thing. Believe it she's going to spite back with more unhealthy self-indulgences or run away!
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 25, 2012
Abuse of any kind, mental or physical does not straighten a wayward child out. Once things have gotten to this point, it means the parents have failed in their parenting duties. Somewhere along the line, they slipped up.

For those that are all for flogging, that makes very little difference, all it serves to do is harden the child. If flogging was that effective, then Nigeria would have been one of the sanest countries on Gods good earth. All the floggings, yet the decaying stench can be smelt all around the globe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help / Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.