Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign (24266 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 25, 2012
Adufaye: I so much luv dis punishment

This seems to be becoming a trend.. Im all for it.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Denise216(f): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2012
So they're embarrassing her for being bad parents. Typical.

1 Like

Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2012
Dat gurl doesn't look remorseful 2 me. Hope we kip tabs on her disposition in d future. Huge potential 4 dishonour (GOD 4bid sha)
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by dljbd1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is awesome!
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Damon03(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Flogging will only harden her, embarrassment will make her do more..... Can someone pls tell me what will help her. If u're nt for this method then u should stand for another method or all u suggest is the siddon look approach?? Or u probably like her the way she is now (sharp_insult_parents_type_of_girl)
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by barbarawhyte: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
collinsn007: sharap my frnd wat do u knw bout takin care of children
lwkmd,,,,,,,hahehihohu....
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by thorpido(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I hate engaging people who are too lazy to read. Where exactly do you have me CONDEMNING THE PUNISHMENT? Do people like you just go around blind and picking who to DRAG down in your posts so you can feel like you have made a point at the end when you click to 'submit' button or something??
My bad Kobojunkie.I must av missed d part where u initially posted.I was browsing with the phone and only saw d part where u said some things about correction in Nigeria.

...But u need to calm down.This is not Dragging anybody down.I don't even know u and u don't know me,there's no trophy to win.
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Litmus: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nigerian children taken from their parents and placed in care, those fostered and from single parents mothers deprived of their Nigerian cultural values and discipline make up the majority of those of Nigerian background who commit youth crime in the united kingdom.

Have firsthand experience of Social-workers who target Nigerian families(vindictively)
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
utumunta: Dat gurl doesn't look remorseful 2 me. Hope we kip tabs on her disposition in d future. Huge potential 4 dishonour (GOD 4bid sha)

um . . . how did you see her face to know she is not remorseful? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by free2ryhme: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
thorpido: My bad Kobojunkie.I must av missed d part where u initially posted.I was browsing with the phone and only saw d part where u said some things about correction in Nigeria.

...But u need to calm down.This is not Dragging anybody down.I don't even know u and u don't know me,there's no trophy to win.

black women can be vindictive you know
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by achukwunet(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
Leadn:

You're the first female to drop a reasonable comment. Thank you...

I don;t see why girls are afraid to like this punishment. It's probably because it's a girl...
Re: Parents Publicly Shame Sexually-active Girl With Sign by MrMacinterchi1: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Imagine people feeling sorry for this girl. Una never jam ogbanje. Some of these Yankee kids were born rotten. I have witnessed it in person. A mother tells her daughter to behave in public. The girl shouted back at her, "shut the f*#% up". The mom was so embarrassed. She actually sobbed and left the room. Kids murdering their parents because their parents seized their playstation. Girls sleeping with boys for potato chips, in hopes of getting pregnant. Koboko no fit cure ogbanje. I'm telling you.

If her parents didn't send her on the streets, she would one-up them next time. She's already sneaking boys to her room and laughing in her parents/grandparents' faces.

Discipline is best when it's started from young. At age 15, shame and humiliation may be the answer.
I love this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Dying Before My Eyes: Help / Checkout Lovely Picture Of Four Generations Of My Family / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.