Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

10 Types Of People On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of People On Nairaland (10851 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by maclatunji: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Op, you didn't write this, it is modified from another website.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Leboska(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
op u try sha but next time mind ur business.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by pweeryambre: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
What about the atheist, the realist, the educator, the advice seeker, and the verbally abuser.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by amyg(f): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
laminaria: with dis ur post....guess U̶̲̥̅̊ ar also seeking pple's attention.......................
Cos I dnt knw hw it wil increase ma chance of winning mtn aeroplane........

Mtn aeroplane indeed.

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Ak47yang(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
hmmm and u m[b][/b]ust be wat
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Imyourex(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
Johnwizzy: @Op I heard Nairaland is requitting people as Moderators...It will pays if u apply now b4 it's too late...Jobless dummy

[b][/b]

Guy u belong to group number 10 o! grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Gombs: 11. The Clowns: these set of folks seem to have disturbed childhood. They post comments like "First to comment", "sha I came third,wil try harder next time".

12. The Sadist(Haters): these ones hate GEJ and PDP and Pastors and Jets and Tithes and...e plenty

13. The Front Page magicians: All their posts,no matter how irrelevant, seemingly finds its way to d frnt page.
Em plenty .....add more na,@ OP
u for add yoruba for dat ur number 12,,,,nd wats d meaning of "op"
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
Jybz:

Must u Coat d whole Damn Thng..??
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by drealnamdy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
cheesy
abbeycial: how doeses this bladdardash affectionate da valuable priceess of the garrinism....hehn i talk am grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy....as always...was expecting dat..
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
iamswizz: 1.
4. The Attention Seeker – The attention seeker posts cryptic comments like, "how does this change the price of garri in the market,"
and how does this your particular post reduce the price of Ga............. R r I

iamswizz: Which type of N airalandLord are you?
Jamb question

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Seriously speaking,there are kids on NL , i was cruising my hood oneday like that...then i heard these two boys of about 8-10 years or so talking about NL,d first one said"nairaland sweet pas facebook o"...d other one replied"shebi i tel u" . Then i wondered...wat are these small things doing on NL .

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by vesto09(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
You forgot to add those who come here to get priceless laughter.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
jehovahnoni: Seriously speaking,there are kids on NL , i was cruising my hood oneday like that...then i heard these two boys of about 8-10 years or so talking about NL,d first one said"nairaland sweet pas facebook o"...d other one replied"shebi i tel u" . Then i wondered...wat are these small things doing on NL .
omo men, i don laugh tire. You no go kill me oh nairalander? How did this site get so far? I think the site can be nigerian type of facebook if the site can have affiliate site and can capture africa
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by abohrandy: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
jehovahnoni: u for add yoruba for dat ur number 12,,,,nd wats d meaning of "op"

yeah seriously whats the meaning of "op"?
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
jehovahnoni: Seriously speaking,there are kids on NL , i was cruising my hood oneday like that...then i heard these two boys of about 8-10 years or so talking about NL,d first one said"nairaland sweet pas facebook o"...d other one replied"shebi i tel u" . Then i wondered...wat are these small things doing on NL .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *drops dead*

I hate it wen people talk about my habits

U see yaself!
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella: 10 types of Nairalanders and not even 1 sheds a positive light. How do you then want us to pick our type? mschew!!!

The OP must fall under type 9, the whiner.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by salolo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
great discovery
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Yinyin1(f): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
My category isn't here undecided
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by An0nimus: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
@0P Not related to NL bro, not related :| I can guess some of the stereotypes NL's got not that generalised stuff you pasted up there.
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Yinyin1(f): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
Jybz:

Must u Coat d whole Damn Thng..??

Is it "coat" or "quote" ?undecided grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by fitzmayowa: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
How does this trash affect the price of G.A.R.R.I in the market angry

Sent from blackberry from G***imobile
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
[b]1. The Lurker – This person never posts anything. Never likes anything. Never comments on anything. However, in casual conversation they will mention, "Oh yeah, I saw you had posted that on Nairaland." You know they are there, but they leave no trace evidence.

2. The Stalker – The stalker is not that much different from the lurker. You know they are there. You know they read EVERYTHING you post. They may even mention it to others in face-to-face conversations. They look at all your photos. They may even send you chat messages or post on your wall – a lot. As with stalkers in real life, the Nairaland stalker must be gotten rid of. Stalking is a crime out here in the real world. My suggestion – Mods block them.

3. The Thief – Have you ever posted something on Nairaland only to find that the thread has been taken over by someone else? They may just take over the conversation or they may change the subject entirely. They may even steal your status and post it as their own. i am also a thief because i stole this idea and edited some few things..... If it keeps happening, unfriend them or block them.

4. The Attention Seeker – The attention seeker posts cryptic comments like, "how does this change the price of garri in the market,"

5. The Promoter – This Nairalander only posts links to his/her blog, or invites you to every concert, or only posts about Mary Kay or Scentsy or For Ladies Only. I don't mind shameless self-promotion, but use other social sites for that, not your personal profile.

6. The gamer – Does nothing else than to come to nairaland and start up silly games.....

7. The preacher – This optimist only posts inspirational topics or anything related to God. I love God. He is totally awesome. I love inspirational quotes too. Just don't make it the only think your nairaland account is about. Or, get a fan page.

8. The Drunk – While great for entertainment late at night, or in some extreme cases by 10am, the drunk only posts when they have had one too many. Posts often need a cypher to understand and can be very angry. It is suggested that you advise your friend against drunk posting. If you ARE the drunk I highly recommend quitting. Drinking. Not commenting on Nairaland. Then you don't have to wake up and try to delete drunken posts all your friends already saw anyway.

9. The Whiner – Every topic is about how horrible their life is. How much it hurts or sucks to be them. They post cryptic comments like, "I told you, you know who you are," in the hopes that people will fall into their trap and ask what happened. They also tend to over share personal details. I don't need to know about your bathroom habits. we dont want to know your problems,ok

10. The Poor Grammarian – This is the person who spells so badly that you want to ask how on Earth they can not write simple sentences in their native language. Punctuation is ignored or abused. Even if you are using a smart phone to post to Facebook, they have spell check! They have auto correct. They have qwerty keyboards. At least TRY to spell correctly! Please. ok?
[/b]
100. Santigo that wrote this, is really a santigo..........[color=#990000][/color]
shocked cool shocked angry wink smiley shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry[color=#990000]
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
phaya:

@op the 'grammarians' like this dude smiley
lol
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by free2ryhme: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
abohrandy:

yeah seriously whats the meaning of "op"?

jehovahnoni: u for add yoruba for dat ur number 12,,,,nd wats d meaning of "op"

e be like some agbaya dont know the meaning of "op" even after many years on NL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by free2ryhme: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
maclatunji: Op, you didn't write this, it is modified from another website.

wetin concern u Gbeborun!!!! no mke me vex oooo angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by kpolli(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
iamswizz: 1. The Lurker – This person never posts anything. Never likes anything. Never comments on anything. However, in casual conversation they will mention, "Oh yeah, I saw you had posted that on Nairaland." You know they are there, but they leave no trace evidence.

2. The Stalker – The stalker is not that much different from the lurker. You know they are there. You know they read EVERYTHING you post. They may even mention it to others in face-to-face conversations. They look at all your photos. They may even send you chat messages or post on your wall – a lot. As with stalkers in real life, the Nairaland stalker must be gotten rid of. Stalking is a crime out here in the real world. My suggestion – Mods block them.

3. The Thief – Have you ever posted something on Nairaland only to find that the thread has been taken over by someone else? They may just take over the conversation or they may change the subject entirely. They may even steal your status and post it as their own. i am also a thief because i stole this idea and edited some few things..... If it keeps happening, unfriend them or block them.

5. The Promoter – This Nairalander only posts links to his/her blog, or invites you to every concert, or only posts about Mary Kay or Scentsy or For Ladies Only. I don't mind shameless self-promotion, but use other social sites for that, not your personal profile.

6. The gamer – Does nothing else than to come to nairaland and start up silly games.....

7. The preacher – This optimist only posts inspirational topics or anything related to God. I love God. He is totally awesome. I love inspirational quotes too. Just don't make it the only think your nairaland account is about. Or, get a fan page.

8. The Drunk – While great for entertainment late at night, or in some extreme cases by 10am, the drunk only posts when they have had one too many. Posts often need a cypher to understand and can be very angry. It is suggested that you advise your friend against drunk posting. If you ARE the drunk I highly recommend quitting. Drinking. Not commenting on Nairaland. Then you don't have to wake up and try to delete drunken posts all your friends already saw anyway.

9. The Whiner – Every topic is about how horrible their life is. How much it hurts or sucks to be them. They post cryptic comments like, "I told you, you know who you are," in the hopes that people will fall into their trap and ask what happened. They also tend to over share personal details. I don't need to know about your bathroom habits. we dont want to know your problems,ok

10. The Poor Grammarian – This is the person who spells so badly that you want to ask how on Earth they can not write simple sentences in their native language. Punctuation is ignored or abused. Even if you are using a smart phone to post to Facebook, they have spell check! They have auto correct. They have qwerty keyboards. At least TRY to spell correctly! Please. ok?

Which type of N airalandLord are you?

Very wrong analysis
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by ILOVEPUSY(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by Francheezy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
y u aLL hat!nG 0n a n!ggur

whu d0esnT g!f a eF.
??

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by buoye1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Useless thread in d front page#smh for d moderators
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by topmostg: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: pls this shouldn't be here,its not funny but I like it coz its true so where do I fall?

9.The whiner
***yawns*** shi'ts on thread
Re: 10 Types Of People On Nairaland by topmostg: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
***yawns*** shi'ts on thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Small Cox(cocks) / Ugliest Male Nler / ,how To Steal A Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.