Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

KANO Riot...islam On The Way To Extinction. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / KANO Riot...islam On The Way To Extinction. (515 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland / The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland / Norwegians Embrace Islam On Mass In Tromso! Mission Dawah: Norway - Day 11-iera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KANO Riot...islam On The Way To Extinction. by 2864: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
The similarities to all these states
Egypt
Libya
Yemen
Afghanistan
Pakistan

now home...
Maiduguri
Kano
Bauchi
.............. is ISLAM , VIOLENCE, KILLING.... JUST ANYTHING .....

If it goes on this way, they are naturally asking people to look for another religion that is of PEACE

Meanwhile its an endangered religion even since last century !.
Re: KANO Riot...islam On The Way To Extinction. by DevotedOne(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

It makes little sense to me that people would riot for no reason. You have not told us the reason for the riots. Please elaborate!

Salaam/peace. DevotedOne

(1) (Reply)

These Thread Is For My Muslim Brothers Celebrating This Salah. / Biography Of Imam Ali Ibn Al-Hussain,Zainul-Abideen (as) / Benefit Of Reciting The Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.