Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me (8108 Views)

My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / She Is Seriously Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
@poster have you ever told the girl in firm and certain terms that you aren't interested? I am sure you haven't.
Most of the time we unknowingly give people the green light without meaning to.
You have kissed and touched her and yet you claim you aren't interested? Puhleasse.
Just so you know, if that girl gets pregnant, your life is ruined. I would advice you make up your mind to stay away from her cos nobody can make you do what you don't want to

1 Like

Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by giftmurphy(f): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
cool
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Fkforyou(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
1.why were u skipping school just to see her?
2.Do you mean you just romance each other everytime and nothing has happened?
3.why were u always responding to her invitation? and lastly
4.were you having sex while typing this?

1 Like

Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by sewen2000(m): 12:08am On Dec 28, 2012
boya ko takia
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by afolayangs(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
pls catch em young. small tyme she ll be in uni too and clock 18. or u wanna date her by the time she's be used and dumped by other guys? you mite be her first guy so just be mature and honest with her. love doesn't harm ooo.

sunnyzik: Before i gained admsion 1n2 sku..dis yr..there ws dis gurl,alwayx disturbin me @home..then i wasnt ready 4 any relatinship.bt she ws constant in her attempt 2 av me...wit tym i started noding 2d tunes of her music....then i was in colege..on some occasions i wud Skip sku nd branch her plce.while every1 ws away..she wud lock all d.doors.. Half drexed ,she wud b doin some magic which wud raise my temp.bt wen it stats goin beyond control i wud alwazz find a way 2escape hher trap...dis contind until i gaind admision 2d uni...nw iam bk 4holidae...she wud b callin every moment..iam nt ready a relationship.last nit @ abt to 12, she was flahing nd wisperin by my window.i had 2come out.cos she might wake others...up till bt 2am.we were talkin..kissin.nd some minor stuffs..she said she really loves me..bt iam tinkin she is just xperimentin on some of thosehome videos. She is just 16.nd 1am 21...my hrt beats faster each time i tink of her..not 2 talk of being wit her.....iam afraid.cos i dnt want2loose my vrginity now.wit a girl iam nt sure of...pls advice me
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
NessaFresh:

She says it all..but for me personally I don't think the age gap is dat much..when I was 17 I was datin a guy 7 years older
uhm dat guy of 24yrz datin u of 17yrz try oo infct hw wil i toast a garl am 5yrz olda dn nt 2 say date uhm GOD 4 BID
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Fkforyou: 1.why were u skipping school just to see her?
2.Do you mean you just romance each other everytime and nothing has happened?
3.why were u always responding to her invitation? and lastly
4.were you having sex while typing this?
GOD BLES U oo i tink na only me notice
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by 2goodbobo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
You don't wanna be a Father at this age am sure.
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by lordkpakpando: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
Run! RUN! Run! Away from TEMPTATION before it's too LATE, never again meet her in private or secluded area rather if at all u want to meet her do it in public places.....
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Princephelar(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2013
RudySmith: Man, if u really don't want 2 lose ur virginity then delete her phone # and block this evil woman. If u r true about how u feel about this girl, then u shouldn't kiss or do any of the stuff u guyz did. stay away!
Why dont u just tell her u r not interested in such activity, u wanna keep ur V? Then send her outta ur life cos she doesnt strike like she's patient to give her COOKIES OUT
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Report her to the police..that's a se.xual assault
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by onila(f): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
16 is not underaged

i thot it was below 16
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by ejifranks(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2013
if you cant stand the heat, then leave the kitchen... keep away from her if u are not ready for a relationship and its consequences...
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Princeparix(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
onila: 16 is not underaged

i thot it was below 16
sweet-virgin onila na 10 be underage
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
Princeparix: sweet-virgin onila na 10 be underage

well, the age for consent in nigeria is 13, do ur research! In other words,.....@op it aint illegal grin
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Princeparix(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2013
carr96:

well, the age for consent in nigeria is 13, do ur research! In other words,.....@op it aint illegal grin
#jumps into agbalomo stream#
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Princeparix: #jumps into agbalomo stream#

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by ITbomb(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
sunnyzik: Before i gained admsion 1n2 sku..dis yr..

...pls advice me
Thank God for your admission.
You are now an undergraduate so reduce 2go , face ur studies and learn how to write in English.
For those crying cradle robber , you are old cargoes simply jealous of the younger generations having fun. 16 is no baby , dear
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Lucasbalo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
She is a minor, don't do her.
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by onila(f): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
carr96:

13 ke?

false!!

do yr research before u start spitting gabbage. .thank you
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
onila:

13 ke?

false!!

do yr research before u start spitting gabbage. .thank you

na! U do ur research! In some parts of nigeria, girls of 13 do get married! Once again, the age consent in 13!!! I don't talk about things I knw nothing about aii, check dah consent constitution ok? smiley or abi u didn't hear bout one of ur governors dat married a 14+ teen shey??
How much do u knw bout ur country? Beats me! smiley + why dah "gabbage" wetin I do u?
Re: Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me by Rapaltar(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
sunnyzik:
Before i gained admsion 1n2 sku..dis yr..there ws dis gurl,alwayx disturbin me @home..then i wasnt ready 4 any relatinship.bt she ws constant in her attempt 2 av me...wit tym i started noding 2d tunes of her music....then i was in colege..on some occasions i wud Skip sku nd branch her plce.while every1 ws away..she wud lock all d.doors.. Half drexed ,she wud b doin some magic which wud raise my temp.bt wen it stats goin beyond control i wud alwazz find a way 2escape hher trap...dis contind until i gaind admision 2d uni...nw iam bk 4holidae...she wud b callin every moment..iam nt ready a relationship.last nit @ abt to 12, she was flahing nd wisperin by my window.i had 2come out.cos she might wake others...up till bt 2am.we were talkin..kissin.nd some minor stuffs..she said she really loves me..bt iam tinkin she is just xperimentin on some of thosehome videos. She is just 16.nd 1am 21...my hrt beats faster each time i tink of her..not 2 talk of being wit her.....iam afraid.cos i dnt want2loose my vrginity now.wit a girl iam nt sure of...pls advice me

Loool.....

Dis one's brain yaff off....

Yaba left beckons....

(1) (2) (Reply)

WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! / Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Husband: / White Are The Most Beautiful And Sexiest In Russia 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.