Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 AM

She Is Losing Her Sanity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Losing Her Sanity (1459 Views)

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. / He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her / She regrets losing her Virginity ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Losing Her Sanity by Sammiejokes(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
got to know of her feelings for another so called corper friend on her Facebook inbox, she later confessed of hw she and the so called friend had sexual intimacy mistakenly. I so much trusted her, she begged and begged. I forgave her&tried to continue d relationship afta so much consultation. in months I could not handle the trust issue even I was a very caring guy and was serving in a far state from hers, ds was my prblm d trust was not there anymore, d more I try d more I got worn out. I told her dat I just nd her to forget abt d relationship, but b4 I knew it the babe has developd mental fatigue, I was terrified bcs she has a beautiful career ahead of her. I tried calln her but to no avail,lata I got a msg 4rm her lately that av left a space in her heart dat no 1 can occupy&dat am d only one who cab restore her sanity. hv been speaking with her but I don't even know what to say or do.
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by Caseless: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
Oga mi, nor make that gal run mad ooo....u said she has 'a very good career ahead of her'.....this u dont have to destroy, pls.

The fabric of ur relationship is weakened already, as the needed ingridient(trust) to keep the r/ship goin is no more there. So, it wil be cataclysmic if u continue with the r/ship, but u dont have to abruptly decide that u wil end the r/ship now...jst pretend u are there for her....and allow the spontaneuos disintegration to take place by itself.
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: Oga mi, nor make that gal run mad ooo....u said she has 'a very good career ahead of her'.....this u dont have to destroy, pls.

The fabric of ur relationship is weakened already, as the needed ingridient(trust) to keep the r/ship goin is no more there. So, it wil be cataclysmic if u continue with the r/ship, but u dont have to abruptly decide that u wil end the r/ship now...jst pretend u are there for her....and allow the spontaneuos disintegration to take place by itself.

Abegi leave matter for mathias...

Let the other guy restore the sanity..

Where is sanity when they lie on each other ?? God punish sanity!

Everyone is entitle to run m@d atleast once in a day.. so that one no be new thing..

Lets learn from the mistakes of others..

6 Likes

Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by lolaluv1(f): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
Don't stay with her out of pity. You will end up resenting her if you do....
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by Sammiejokes(m): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
should I not speak with her again because I feel the more I call her the more she feels am back In her life.
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
I am yet to understand how people havè sex mistakenly. . . Eludes me.

1 Like

Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by Caseless: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
acidosis™:

Everyone is entitle to run m@d atleast once in a day.. so that one no be new thing..

confirm! U dey lane! I jst have to leave matter not only mathias, but also leave it for MATA. Like i pointed out in my post, i told him that his relationship with the said gal is on the verge of collapse 'cos it lacks the needed ingridient(trust), as such, the fabric is weaklyl supported. The gal nor try sef....women? Smh...
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by KINGwax(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
acidosis™:

i personally won't be able to forget even if i forgive the girl. But i'm very inconsistent that i may forgive and continue with the relationship. Though, trust issues will abound...
with your comment, what's your take on forgiving and continuing the relationship, as your comments say otherwise?
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by KINGwax(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
sexkillz: I am yet to understand how people havè sex mistakenly. . . Eludes me.
you ever grasp anythin before? It's funny you didn't post hypocritical comments like:
'what is the OP talking about? Mistakes happen in relationships and i biliv if he's old enough to have a relationship, he should be able to solve it.
The OP is a kid with trust issues before the poor girl's mistake.
'SMH for these kids...'
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by Caseless: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
KINGwax: . But i'm very inconsistent that i may forgive and continue with the relationship.
even she's chromed? Hmmmm....men no de taya to de shear suprise give me....
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by 2sexy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
[size=20pt]OP, SORRY BUT LET HER CRAZE... AND MAKE THE SANITY NO EVEN RETURN angry[/size]
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by breathing(f): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
sexkillz: I am yet to understand how people havè sex mistakenly. . . Eludes me.

Me too. Or even how people claim to have kissed someone mistakenly. It's like they come from a different breed of mankind. The breed with no self-control! Human beings think about these things continuously until they act it, then they claim it was mistakenly. Smh!

@Op: which one is mental fatigue biko. You don't owe her anything, you must not call her and raise her hopes only to leave her again for her to relapse into another 'mental fatigue'. She owes it to herself to sort herself out, you owe her nothing.

1 Like

Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by Sammiejokes(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2012
@ sexkilz thanks I think that is wat am gonna do, a friend of hers keep calling that even if am going to be with her I should just be a friend
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by 2sexy(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2012
Sammiejokes: @ sexkilz thanks I think that is wat am gonna do, a friend of hers keep calling that even if am going to be with her I should just be a friend
look this girls are increasing everyday. Yet they claim it was a mistake. My ex did it to me, she claim it was a mistake. But I could cope with her anymore, i let her be.

But do u know dat she went back to the whom she claimed did the mistake with? And dey kept fvcking for 3 years?

But in the end nko, dey both got tired of themselves without either person telling other to go. U know dat kind thing.

She later blamed it on bad advise from friends , age, too many guys bla blah. She even said I was too serious back then( see how she shot herself in th foot?) ehn? So na nw u wan serious abi? She said many things that even injured her more and why I can never accept her.

No mind her o. She was saying all this so that I will accept her back...

Another thing is that they have this craze for bad boys, guys that treat them like trash, guys that have no plans for them other than sex..

Such girls don't like nice guys. It's their nature even though majority of them deny it here on nairaland. They only act as if they appreciate a nice guy only after tasting the bad ones, which often never favours dem.

That's i can say for now.
GOODLUCK!
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by 2sexy(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2012
breathing:

Me too. Or even how people claim to have kissed someone mistakenly. It's like they come from a different breed of mankind. The breed with no self-control! Human beings think about these things continuously until they act it, then they claim it was mistakenly. Smh!

@Op: which one is mental fatigue biko. You don't owe her anything, you must not call her and raise her hopes only to leave her again for her to relapse into another 'mental fatigue'. She owes it to herself to sort herself out, you owe her nothing.
God bless you... It is obvious that you are an adult. The present sets of girls are COMPLETELY nothing to write home about.
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by Sammiejokes(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
I even dey fear to marry because anything I decide to do I do it wit all my mind
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by 2sexy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sammiejokes: I even dey fear to marry because anything I decide to do I do it wit all my mind
You dey fear... your own good say you they feel love. Me no dey feel anything again ooo. All those craze about seeing a lady and wanting to hook up don die Kpatakpata. When I see a girl now, that zeal or excitement isnt there.
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by 2goodbobo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
How can two consenting adults remove their panties and be intimate and then come back and claim is a mistake Smh
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by 2sexy(m): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
2goodbobo: How can two consenting adults remove their panties and be intimate and then come back and claim is a mistake Smh
Bros, that is the new 'word' for it.
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by 2goodbobo(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
2sexy: Bros, that is the new 'word' for it.

Bros no be small tin o
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by 2sexy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
2goodbobo:

Bros no be small tin o
my own say na mistake but she still go back to the guy... [size=25pt]DISGRACE TO WOMANHOOD[/size]
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by hottprince: 1:43am On Nov 26, 2012
OP abeg no chop format ooo...mistake ko mistake ni...she when d nigga bring out im opiokolo dem cover her eyes..was she hypnotised when she opened wide her LAND OF TREASURE?....
Where was her mind when d nigga's John Thomas was penetrating into the VINEYARD?
I'm sure she must be fully awake and conscious of all the PROCEEEDINGS...
So how dt one take concern Mr. Mistake...Abeg free d matter..she chop KONDO OLOPA she com dey talk sey na mistake...
My advice for u is dt if u still love ds girl, just build ur trust again..and take her back IF YOU STILL LOVE HER.
But if u dnt even feel L talkless of OVE den my fellow countryman,,,delay is dangerous run for your life...before she decides to visit BABA and jazz u up
Think before u leap ooo...#Shikena
Re: She Is Losing Her Sanity by waleski(m): 2:03am On Nov 26, 2012
[quote author=sexkillz][color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]I am yet to understand how people havè sex mistakenly. . . Eludes me.
[Did she trip and fall mistakenly on his D. Imagine how she would have gotten d mind-blowing orgasm from her voyage and u d back-up boyfriend is afraid she would lose her sanity.....bobo OPEN YOUR EYES.na format she wan give u. Nobody becomes crazy cause they lost their bf. Time will heal u she messed up and u had d heart to forgive her, u have tried...don't do more than what has been done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A Neighbour? / Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes / Reasons Men Avoid Being Friends With Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.