Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (3126 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Kuyo: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by larrymoore(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Try again n dont be stingy dis is naija..
Re: Deleted by Dsage1: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
You are not but not serious. You has been having problems with girls since you were 16yrs old and the moment they asked for a gift you run but still went ahead to spent 9k and 2k or whatever on Ashawo and condom.

Though I don't believe the fact that every girls you've meet were instantly demanding for a gift but will advise you to keep trying till you get one soon. I doubt you handsome too.
Re: Deleted by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
What nonsense. This is crap to the fullest.
Re: Deleted by vivianc(f): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Very funny thread!
Re: Deleted by cindyrella(f): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lwkmd!

*falls from mango tree*
Re: Deleted by k2039: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
Op you need deliverance from the spirit of stupidity,stupidity is inherent in your blood cells.
Re: Deleted by vislabraye(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
Well, don't despair. Even If English isn't your first language, you can still find a lady.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by sucreblazing(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
k2039: Op you need deliverance from the spirit of stupidity,stupidity is inherent in your blood cells.
What's your p? If ypu can't advice him why not keep your mouth shut ?

Re: Deleted by Lovetinz(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Bro, Its not only looks and money.
The way u talk matters too.
You can start from watching Nollywood and then to Hollywood.
Watch, listen, compare and improvise.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by k2039: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
sucreblazing: What's your p? If ypu can't advice him why not keep your mouth shut ?
are you so daft that you didnt realise I already gave him an advice.Sounds to me like stupidity also runs in your blood,mtchew.
Re: Deleted by Teejayphillip(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2012
Bro, when d time comes,u'll surely get d rightful woman....

Even dough u r gettin older,my belief is dat u r nt ready 2 change 4rm ur old wayz..

Most pple ave dis bad CV of sleepin wif ashewo's , being a MUGU/MAGA,or being a player 2 all ladies,bur the beautiful tin is wen d right woman comes ur way @ a particular time,u wont let go of her eida...

Another problem u got is d spirit of FEAR,u cant say YES or NO 2 tins comin ur way... With dis kinda attitude both sexes will alwayz toss u around lik a ball... Most ladies r demanding dough,bur @times u ave 2 create a NO avenue 4 dia demands... If u cnt deal wif dis FEAR SPIRIT,nah lik dat u go dey oo.... Even d perfect woman will stil demand,zo bro no xcuse.... Change ur attitude alzo
Re: Deleted by Kuyo: 12:31am On Nov 25, 2012
k2039: Op you need deliverance from the spirit of stupidity,stupidity is inherent in your blood cells.

How do you know that i inherent stupidity in my blood cells is that insult or joke
Re: Deleted by Kuyo: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2012
larrymoore: Try again n dont be stingy dis is naija..

Am not stingy but i don't want to be any girl mugu
Re: Deleted by tpia1: 12:43am On Nov 25, 2012
op learn pidgin and you'll get a girlfriend.
Re: Deleted by Kuyo: 12:49am On Nov 25, 2012
Teejayphillip: Bro, when d time comes,u'll surely get d rightful woman....

Even dough u r gettin older,my belief is dat u r nt ready 2 change 4rm ur old wayz..

Most pple ave dis bad CV of sleepin wif ashewo's , being a MUGU/MAGA,or being a player 2 all ladies,bur the beautiful tin is wen d right woman comes ur way @ a particular time,u wont let go of her eida...

Another problem u got is d spirit of FEAR,u cant say YES or NO 2 tins comin ur way... With dis kinda attitude both sexes will alwayz toss u around lik a ball... Most ladies r demanding dough,bur @times u ave 2 create a NO avenue 4 dia demands... If u cnt deal wif dis FEAR SPIRIT,nah lik dat u go dey oo.... Even d perfect woman will stil demand,zo bro no xcuse.... Change ur attitude alzo

I have try to change but the girls are not helping me the keep on demanding gifts from me anything i toss them at least if the girl can wait for only one week to request anything from me i will not think about it twice i will give to her but this one is only a day or two days i will meet the person she will start requesting things from me i have asked my friends is that they way their girl friends do to them their answer is no so why me always
Re: Deleted by Kuyo: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2012
vislabraye: Well, don't despair. Even If English isn't your first language, you can still find a lady.

Am from Nigeria but i grow up in french country and my English is not that bad
Re: Deleted by Kuyo: 1:17am On Nov 25, 2012
tpia1: op learn pidgin and you'll get a girlfriend.

Is their any school in Nigeria the teach pidgin English
Re: Deleted by uyiekpenm(f): 1:47am On Nov 25, 2012
Op you are a stingy one. Why not spend that money on a decent girl instead of giving it to whores. Right now you are a LovePeddler monger and it aint good one bit.

Do you know thr spiritual implications of sleeping with whores?
Do you know how many people those whores ur sleeping with share destitny with.
I advise you to look for a decent girl to spend your money on instead of those ....
Re: Deleted by SUKURU(m): 2:11am On Nov 25, 2012
k2039
Are you well or you forget your manner at home, if you have nothing reasonable to say why not shut the fkup.
or you think say you dey your father site.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by chinedumo(m): 4:45am On Nov 25, 2012
uyiekpenm: Op you are a stingy one. Why not spend that money on a decent girl instead of giving it to whores. Right now you are a LovePeddler monger and it aint good one bit.

I advise you to look for a decent girl to spend your money on instead of those ....

are u willing to present yourself to him as the decent girl he should spend money on?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Serendipity: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2012
You simply have not told us the whole truth. And I'm incredulous as to your claim that you have met girls who ask for things the next day. At least I know that there are still decent girls out there. So I'm accepting this with a pinch of salt.
At any rate, your problem may be the location at which you meet these your so called scroungers. Do you meet them where you normally pick whores? And do you start immodest flaunting your cash the moment you meet them. I think you need to change your location. Why not try meeting a girl in church gatherings, at wedding or some other different place.
Futhermore, it is very impolitic to be lavishing money on prostitutes, whom you will get only ephemeral satisfaction from and feel empty afterwards.
It is good to know that someone loves you, a feeling you can't have with prostitutes.
Also, get rid of fear and as well be prepared to be slighted or snubbed by immature girls.
Gudluck in your future adventures.
Re: Deleted by odumdesmond: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2012
First of all let me laff out loud! Ur story is like the statement of a robbery suspect I recently went thru his case file, he was confessing hw he spent his bounty, the number of ashwo he carried wit the money and hw much he spent on them, he was very detailed oh, lol. My broda first u must resist the temptation of carrying ashawo, its not good at all, I tried it once after the show I regretted ever doing it, I felt my spirit and soul was oozing with putrifying odor of contamination. I ve never felt gud remembering that experience. I guess ur already contaminated by some sort of evil exchange while making out with ashwOos and all the girls that come ur way are programmed to be ashawoo-like. So I advice u change your habit, drop unnecessary sex with strangers/ ashy, change ur style of approaching these girls, don't show them u ve got cash to spend, try and secretly study one or two of them to knw there character before asking them out, don't show interest in sex first, its scares ladies off and few that will stay only want to "punish" you by spending ur money before scampering for safety. Just work on urself, read books, knw what interests ladies, hve some sense of humour, d 90k u spend per month on ashawoo can be spent on better wardrobe, better grooming, better exposure, if u do that , I bet you, girls will be the ones chasing after u without demanding a dime.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by luvmijeje(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2012
Hahahaha oga o,wipe tears from eyes.Guy,hw much be recharge wey u go spend and bday wey u go do 4 ur soon to be babe.Op u need special deliverance.
Re: Deleted by odumdesmond: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2012
odum desmond: First of all let me laff out loud! Ur story is like the statement of a robbery suspect I recently went thru his case file, he was confessing hw he spent his bounty, the number od ashwo he carried wit the money and hw much he spent on them, he was very detailed oh, lol. My broda first u must resist the temptation of carry ashawo, its not good at all, I tried it once after the show I regretted ever doing it, I felt my spirit and soul was oozing with putrifying odor of contamination. I ve never felt gud remembering that experience. I guess ur already contaminated by some sort of evil exchange while making out with ashwOos and all the girls that come ur way are programmed to be ashawoo-like. So I advice u change your habit, drop unnecessary sex with strangers/ ashy, change ur style of approaching these girls, don't show them u ve got cash to spend, try and secretly study one or two of them to knw there character before asking them out, don't show interest in sex first, its scares ladies off and few that will stay only want to "punish" you by spending ur money before scampering for safety. Just work on urself, read books, knw what interests ladies, hve some sense of humour, d 90k u spend per month on ashawoo can be spent on better wardrobe, better grooming, better exposure, if u do that , I bet you, girls will be the ones chasing after u without demanding a dime.
Re: Deleted by Kuyo: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2012
uyiekpenm: Op you are a stingy one. Why not spend that money on a decent girl instead of giving it to whores. Right now you are a LovePeddler monger and it aint good one bit.

How can i get a decent girl that will not put his mind on money first
Re: Deleted by Kuyo: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2012
luvmijeje: Hahahaha oga o,wipe tears from eyes.Guy,hw much be recharge wey u go spend and bday wey u go do 4 ur soon to be babe.Op u need special deliverance.

I need a special deliverance from you come and deliver me pastor
Re: Deleted by Kuyo: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2012
odum desmond: First of all let me laff out loud! Ur story is like the statement of a robbery suspect I recently went thru his gas file, he was confessing hw he spent his bounty, the number od ashwo he carried wit the money and hw much he spent on them, he was very detailed oh, lol. My broda first u must resist the temptation of carry ashawo, its not good at all, I tried it once after the show I regretted ever doing it, I felt my spirit and soul was oozing with putrifying odor of contamination. I ve never felt gud remembering that experience. I guess ur already contaminated by some sort of evil exchange while making out with ashwOos and all the girls that come ur way are programmed to be ashawoo-like. So I advice u change your habit, drop unnecessary sex with strangers/ ashy, change ur style of approaching these girls, don't show them u ve got cash to spend, try and secretly study one or two of them to knw there character before asking them out, don't show interest in sex first, its scares ladies off and few that will stay only want to "punish" you by spending ur money before scampering for safety. Just work on urself, read books, knw what interests ladies, hve some sense of humour, d 90k u spend per month on ashawoo can be spent on better wardrobe, better grooming, better exposure, if u do that , I bet you, girls will be the ones chasing after u without demanding a dime.

Ok Thanks i will try it
Re: Deleted by uyiekpenm(f): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2012
chinedumo: are u willing to present yourself to him as the decent girl he should spend money on?

Lol sorry, am married with two kids.
Re: Deleted by abdullone: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2012
bro try gamble.. give her wats she ask for, even if its d 1st day u met her....u neva can tell i hv taken such risk n sum wrkd 4 me while other ddnt....if u cn pay ashe's n not get satisfied den d risk is worth tkin
Re: Deleted by luvmijeje(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2012
Op abeg can u break down dat 90000 naira.Is it everyday dat u ve sex with them and how much do they charge u?
Re: Deleted by Pires07(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ogbeni this ur post is veli veli funny. WTF, u cannot get a girlfriend since u were 16? Lol.Bros e go hard o @29
Fellow NL we need to help a brother, please all the single ladies on NL should file out... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady That You Slept With On Your First Meeting? / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl / Stern Warning To All Nairaland Babes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.